KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Asgardian Destroyer (when he is 2000feet tall) vs Galactus (full power)

The Asgardian Destroyer (when he is 2000feet tall) vs Galactus (full power)
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

The Asgardian Destroyer (when he is 2000feet tall) vs Galactus (full power)

Asgardian Destroyer... i mean the version .. who is 2000feet tall.....

against a full powered Galacuts...

who wins ?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 08:45 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Destroyer loses, it couldn't take out a celestial.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 08:46 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He could mess with Celestials he isn't going to mess with Galactus

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 08:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

it took a combined assault to take out the destroyer. it was more powerful than several skyfathers.

it would take a DAMN powerful g to take it out. avg g is wasted, imo.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 08:52 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

but isn't this full powere'd Galactus?

-_-

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 08:55 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
it took a combined assault to take out the destroyer. it was more powerful than several skyfathers.

it would take a DAMN powerful g to take it out. avg g is wasted, imo.

Full powered **** is theory

His ass dies

That's my opinion

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 08:56 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

FP Galactus=Eternity>>>Celestails>>> Asgardian Destryoer (2000)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 10:00 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by golem370
He could mess with Celestials he isn't going to mess with Galactus

QTF ... Hahahahaha, Priceless laughing

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 10:32 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Couldn't

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:24 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

What is a "full powered" Galactus?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 03:55 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

after getting off the celestial black hole can.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:10 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

It took 9 Celestials to take out the Destroyer.Although that might not matter against Galactus.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:45 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by guy222
Full powered **** is theory

His ass dies

That's my opinion

Since when has your opinion mattered? evil face

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:01 AM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

Saying it took all the Celestials to take down the Destroyer is bull. The Destroyer couldn't do anything to any of them, individually or together. One Celestial could have done the job easily, as could even a normal powered G.

Galactus 10/10.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:26 AM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

didnt it take like, 5 seconds, for the celestials to turn the destroyer into slag?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:33 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
didnt it take like, 5 seconds, for the celestials to turn the destroyer into slag?

Galactus cares not shifty

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 01:45 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

The 2000 ft. Destroyer battle in a nut shell:

The Destroyer cut off a celestial's arm using the Odin sword. Then the Destroyer opened fire with it's annihilation blast from it's opened visor. One celestial blocked the blast. Then the celestial that had it's arm cut off, regenerated the lost limb. Then nine celestials joined in and blasted the destroyer repeatedly again and again tearing holes in the armor and then the souls in the Destroyer armor were forced out of the armor. The Destroyer's involvement in the battle ended there.

Judging from the showing, the Destroyer Armor seemed capable of handling at least one celestial. But Odin didn't anticipate and wasn't prepared for having to face nine celestials down at the same time. The Destroyer Armor was overpowered and was turned to slag.

On average Galactus jobs quite a bit, and has lost credibility over the years. Full powered Galactus "theoretically" is on par with Eternity. But I've never seen a canon showing of Galactus ever being at full power. Therefore it's all 'theory' really. What I have seen is Galactus always hungry and always getting knocked around.

But this "Full Power" Galactus, How long can he stay at "full power"? Being Eternity level must require A LOT of power and would require Galactus to constantly eat planets left and right for him to stay that way. How do we know he won't burn Galactus won't 'burn himself out' and return to his normal energy level at the beginning of the match.

Average Galactus loses very hard. "Full Powered" Galactus should win. (As long as he can stay at Eternity level.)

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 14th, 2007 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 02:36 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Evangel94
The 2000 ft. Destroyer battle in a nut shell:

The Destroyer cut off a celestial's arm using the Odin sword. Then the Destoyer opened fire with it's annihilation blast from it's opened visor. One celestial blocked the blast. Then the celestial that had it's arm cut off, regenerated the lost limb. Then nine celestials joined in and blasted the destroyer repeatedly again and again tearing holes in the armor and then the souls in the Destroyer armor were forced out of the armor. The Destroyer's involvement in the battle ended there.

Judging from the showing, the Destroyer Armor seemed capable of handling at least one celestial. But Odin didn't anticipate and wasn't prepared for having to face nine celestials down at the same time. The Destroyer Armor was overpowered and was turned to slag.

On average Galactus jobs quite a bit, and has lost credibility over the years. Full powered Galactus "theoretically" is on par with Eternity. But I've never seen a canon showing of Galactus ever being at full power. Therefore it's all 'theory' really. What I have seen is Galactus always hungry and always getting knocked around.

But this "Full Power" Galactus, How long can he stay at "full power"? Being Eternity level must require A LOT of power and would Galactus to constantly eat planets left and right for him to stay that way. How do we know he won't burn Galactus won't 'burn himself out' and return to his normal energy level at the beginning of the match.

Average Galactus loses very hard. "Full Powered" Galactus should win. (As long as he can stay at Eternity level.)
First off, each Celestial was able to rip a hole in him. Why couldn't G do the same?

Next, if Galactus can even get at Eternity level, he would only have to stay at that level for less than a nano second to end this match.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 02:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by bigbran
First off, each Celestial was able to rip a hole in him. Why couldn't G do the same?

Are you refering to Normal Galactus being or the "Full Powered" Galactus being used in this thread?

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 02:46 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Evangel94
Are you refering to Normal Galactus being or the "Full Powered" Galactus being used in this thread?
Galactus at his universe eating power.

I know too much about Galactus to keep putting him at this full power equals Eternity crap.
I have never seen a scan/comic saying it either.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2007 02:52 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote