KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Extremis Iron Man versus Cyborg Superman

Extremis Iron Man versus Cyborg Superman
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Extremis Iron Man versus Cyborg Superman

Assume Iron Man also has spidersense.

Who wins.

They fight in NYC.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:53 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hank Henshaw.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:14 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wow.... no expression

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:16 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Wow.... no expression

Cosigned.

Tony couldn't take Kal El, much less Henshaw.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:17 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

When will people hop off of Starks incredible Iron-sack ?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:43 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by grey fox

How do you know it's incredible? embarrasment

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:51 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

All Superman threads are pointless!
No one with a S on there chest or some type of Kryptonian heritage can ever lose except maybe to someone else with an S or Kryptonian heritage. There are just to many Superman fans that will come out of the woodwork and start spouting off every single unbelievable PIS thing they have ever done. Or start with all the T-vo crap. Then when you start to use what weaknesses they have or some instances where someone else actually got the upper hand they either cry non-canon or PIS. Of course they don't mind when people use non-canon or PIS for a Supercharacter.
Like I said all Superthreads are pointless.

But as for my opinion, Tony could do it with the Extremis upgrade. Hell he can even tap into other computer systems from anywhere in the world now. Tony is a genius I am sure he's figure out a way to get at the very least a few wins. IMO

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:57 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by grey fox

LONG before people hope off Supes! smokin'

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 06:59 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whirly
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Entity
No one with a S on there chest or some type of Kryptonian heritage can ever lose except maybe to someone else with an S or Kryptonian heritage. There are just to many Superman fans that will come out of the woodwork and start spouting off every single unbelievable PIS thing they have ever done. Or start with all the T-vo crap. Then when you start to use what weaknesses they have or some instances where someone else actually got the upper hand they either cry non-canon or PIS. Of course they don't mind when people use non-canon or PIS for a Supercharacter.

But as for my opinion, Tony could do it with the Extremis upgrade. Hell he can even tap into other computer systems from anywhere in the world now. Tony is a genius I am sure he's figure out a way to get at the very least a few wins. IMO

Cyborg Superman has taken over the Magistrates worlds tech, the Magistrates are at least the Eternals of Titans equivalent. How is Tony honestly going to do this?

Vs. threads no

smile

I left on my own terms, as I always should have smile rock
If I ever want to return I will, keep the faith my friends, sometimes i'll look in.

herd behavior is a comical thing.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:02 PM
Whirly is currently offline Click here to Send Whirly a Private Message Find more posts by Whirly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Tap into computer systems all over the world? Cyborg Supes has been doing crap like that for years, against tech far more sophisticated than anything IM has ever seen.
Tony is a genius? Compared to CS, he's a toddler who knows how to use the dials on the heat pad in his crib.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:10 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Actually if a character or characters are consistently shown able to perform high end feats then thats what they are capable of. A lot of people have problems with superman or the S family's feats but thats the capabilities of their character whether we like it or not.

And there's no way in hell Iron man wins cyborg superman for the win.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:13 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

LONG before people hope off Supes! smokin'

And i believe you meant LONG before people hop off Supes! not "LONG before people hope off Supes!" smokin'

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:16 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Extremis Iron Man versus Cyborg Superman

Originally posted by masterbruce

Who wins.

They fight in NYC.
no expression

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Extremis Iron Man versus Cyborg Superman

Originally posted by masterbruce

Umm . . . confused . . . OK

I think Extremis could still take over his cybernetic parts

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:24 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Umm . . . confused . . . OK

I think Extremis could still take over his cybernetic parts

You'd be wrong. Have you ever read a comic that featured Henshaw?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:26 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Soljer
You'd be wrong. Have you ever read a comic that featured Henshaw?

OK

No I have never read a comic that featured Henshaw.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:28 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Cyborg Superman was doing Superman level feats in addition to his vast powers of computation and computer skills. IM's Armor will be hacked, and then Tony Stark will tragically die of a heart attack. Induced by a massive electrical shock from his life support system. Cyborg wins.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 08:31 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote