KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ghost Rider versus Classic Venom

Ghost Rider versus Classic Venom
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Ghost Rider versus Classic Venom

No Penance Stare.

Which badass wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Feb 9th, 2007 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 04:37 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Ghost Rider versus Classic Venom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
No Penance Stare.

Which badass wins?

Zarathos/Blaze GR

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 04:59 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Uh, Ghost Riders wields flame. Hell fire which can act like normal when required. Guess who's number 2 weakness is fire...

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 01:38 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Jyppe
Uh, Ghost Riders wields flame. Hell fire which can act like normal when required. Guess who's number 2 weakness is fire...

Don't see Venon winning against Zarathos?

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 06:31 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Current GR who man handled Dr. Strange like a toy?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 06:35 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by Board Walker
Current GR who man handled Dr. Strange like a toy?

It wasn't that bad. He caught Strange by surprise. GR wins if he uses the hellfire correctly.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 08:37 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

laughing my thinking exactly.

By: Juk

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:16 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acumen

There is no way Venom would pull a win... unless Ghostrider acted like an idiot.

By the way, the penance stare doesn't work on venom (who knows why)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:18 PM
Acumen is currently offline Click here to Send Acumen a Private Message Find more posts by Acumen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

This fight already happened once in comics. And Venom won. Btw, fire doesn't really work on Venom nowadays. Like Carnage was able to evolve to develop a resistance to sound, Venom developed one to fire.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:19 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This fight already happened once in comics. And Venom won. Btw, fire doesn't really work on Venom nowadays. Like Carnage was able to evolve to develop a resistance to sound, Venom developed one to fire.

This is true, but the forum starter stated Classic Venom.

By: Juk

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:24 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

But HellFire isn't really fire is it?

And how does Venom fare against the penance stare?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:27 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acumen

It doesn't work on Venom.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:28 PM
Acumen is currently offline Click here to Send Acumen a Private Message Find more posts by Acumen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Judgement

Odd . . .

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:30 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acumen

Yeah, I didn't really get it either. And I can't remember which comic I read it in, but yeah. The Penance stare had no effect on Venom. Then Venom beat Ghost Rider. So I guess that would change my original opinion, haha. Totally forgot Venom already won.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:32 PM
jinzin

hellfire's already proven NOT to work on venom... venom manhandled GR when they fought the first time, and he more then held his own the second fight....

that said.. GR is more than likely going to win just due to durability reasons... that's it..

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 09:45 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Judgement

any version of gr wins against venom. hellfire, the chain. gr rules hell now. let us not forget noble kale w/mop. good nite lil bug

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 9th, 2007 11:24 PM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by jinzin
hellfire's already proven NOT to work on venom... venom manhandled GR when they fought the first time, and he more then held his own the second fight....

that said.. GR is more than likely going to win just due to durability reasons... that's it..

What about the fight in the church where he had Venom wrapped with his chains. Then he proceed to scare Venom with his hellfire. (The symbiote couldn't resist or something and revealed Brock's face. ) Then GR was about to use his Penance stare on Brock, but they decided to team up.

And in the other fight they were knocked both out when GR tried to use his penance stare on the symbiote. Then Venom just recovered faster, but the fight was interrupted.

Besides, Hellfire usually burns the soul, but his bio states that it can work as a normal fire. Burning objects and causing heat like normal fire. Venom still has a weakness to fire, not as big as it was, but still a weakness.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Feb 10th, 2007 06:13 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

What about the fight in the church where he had Venom wrapped with his chains. Then he proceed to scare Venom with his hellfire. (The symbiote couldn't resist or something and revealed Brock's face. ) Then GR was about to use his Penance stare on Brock, but they decided to team up.

And in the other fight they were knocked both out when GR tried to use his penance stare on the symbiote. Then Venom just recovered faster, but the fight was interrupted.

Besides, Hellfire usually burns the soul, but his bio states that it can work as a normal fire. Burning objects and causing heat like normal fire. Venom still has a weakness to fire, not as big as it was, but still a weakness.

pretty sure I'll have to call a good bit of PIS on that.. that wasn't the only occasion where hellfire wasn't working on venom... but I digress.. if it can work like normal fire then maybe GR has a better shot at not getting manhandled this time around.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 12:22 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

May I ask how was GR getting man handled? He had Venom defeated before he used his fire. He had his chain around Venom, kneeled down in front of him.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 01:28 AM
jinzin

May I ask how was GR getting man handled? He had Venom defeated before he used his fire. He had his chain around Venom, kneeled down in front of him.

talking about their first encounter...

the second one.. I'm not sure how valid it is.. venom was poisioned before they went toe to toe.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2007 01:30 AM