KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman hits this Gauntlet..

Batman hits this Gauntlet..
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batman hits this Gauntlet..

ok, the fight is in Gotham City at night. 1 hour of prep, and 1 week max between each fight to recover, rest and reprepare but no: vehicles or supergadgets like: boom tubes, motherboxes etc. and no help from the JLA.

he has the kevlar No Mans Land Batsuit with 15 microlayer Nomex fabric and 200,000 electric suit taser, cowl with earphone antenna, comm device and nightvision lenses with infrared/ultraviolet imagaing.

Arsenal and gadgets: poison-tipped mini batarangs(for paralyzation), 'smart' electric batarangs which return to the user(one thats razor-sharp and one for blunt force), rope/grapple batarangs, wall-penetrating grapple with jumplines and integral ascender rail in glove for jumpline descent, tear/vomit gas capsules, knock out gas capsules, red smoke grenades, hypersonics, elephant tranquilizers, flashbangs, concussion grenades, super-cooled electronic device freezers and foaming explosive gels.

1. Catwoman

2. The Punisher- AK-47 with 75-round drum mag and mini flashlight, .44 Magnum, dual UZI's, bulletproof kevlar vest, survival knife, 3 frag grenades and a gas mask.

3. Batgirl- standard equipment

4. Nightwing/Robin- std. equipment

5. Daredevil/Captain America- adamantium billy clubs with grapple cords and Vibranium shield.

6. 50 Delta Troops- M4's, M16's or MP5's, M1911A1 Colt .45's, Mossberg Cruiser 500's, grenades, gas masks, nightvision goggles and kevlar vests.

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

9. Colossus

10. The Hulk

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:45 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
ok, the fight is in Gotham City at night. 1 hour of prep, and 1 week max between each fight to recover, rest and reprepare but no: vehicles or supergadgets like: boom tubes, motherboxes etc. and no help from the JLA.

he has the kevlar No Mans Land Batsuit with 15 microlayer Nomex fabric and 200,000 electric suit taser, cowl with earphone antenna, comm device and nightvision lenses with infrared/ultraviolet imagaing.

Arsenal and gadgets: poison-tipped mini batarangs(for paralyzation), 'smart' electric batarangs which return to the user(one thats razor-sharp and one for blunt force), rope/grapple batarangs, wall-penetrating grapple with jumplines and integral ascender rail in glove for jumpline descent, tear/vomit gas capsules, knock out gas capsules, red smoke grenades, hypersonics, elephant tranquilizers, flashbangs, concussion grenades, super-cooled electronic device freezers and foaming explosive gels.

1. Catwoman

2. The Punisher- AK-47 with 75-round drum mag and mini flashlight, .44 Magnum, dual UZI's, bulletproof kevlar vest, survival knife, 3 frag grenades and a gas mask.

3. Batgirl- standard equipment

4. Nightwing/Robin- std. equipment

5. Daredevil/Captain America- adamantium billy clubs with grapple cords and Vibranium shield.

6. 50 Delta Troops- M4's, M16's or MP5's, M1911A1 Colt .45's, Mossberg Cruiser 500's, grenades, gas masks, nightvision goggles and kevlar vests.

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

9. Colossus

10. The Hulk
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...searchid=555436

Notice anything?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:47 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stops at colossus

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:48 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by bigbran
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...searchid=555436

Notice anything?

Well the link doesn't work.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:49 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well the link doesn't work.
Works for me...

If not, just search out Braz's threads...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:50 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:51 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Works for me...

If not, just search out Braz's threads...

dude, whats ur problem..? what is wrong with this thread..?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:53 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by braz
dude, whats ur problem..? what is wrong with this thread..?
No, just saying that about 98% of your threads involve Batman... and about 10 or so, have him running the gauntlet...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 02:55 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

No, just saying that about 98% of your threads involve Batman... and about 10 or so, have him running the gauntlet...

what can I say, Im a fanboy and I love the character. embarrasment

but I mean, how cant u and who doesnt?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:01 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

He can pass four.

I dunno about five. You stipulated no vehicles and an hour preparation. Is it one sided preparation? What is the lower limit of 'super gadget'?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:10 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Soljer
He can pass four.

I dunno about five. You stipulated no vehicles and an hour preparation. Is it one sided preparation? What is the lower limit of 'super gadget'?
he can beat hulk so what does that make everyone else??? roll eyes (sarcastic) jeez, underestimating THE batman

agreed, he gets to about 4-5

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:17 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

He can pass four.

yea, its just one-sided prep. and an example of a low-limit super gadget's like a teleportation device, laser weapons, space ship. ya know, things like that he uses in the JLA against skyfathers and meta-humans.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:18 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
he can beat hulk so what does that make everyone else??? roll eyes (sarcastic) jeez, underestimating THE batman

agreed, he gets to about 4-5

What? Are you talking about the other thread? Notice there he had A YEAR of prep, and NO limitations of 'super gadgetry.'

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:18 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

What? Are you talking about the other thread? Notice there he had A YEAR of prep, and NO limitations of 'super gadgetry.'
random sarcasim.....real opinion is at the bottem

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:19 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

id say he can get past 4, but 5 would definitely be tough.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:21 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

5,7,8,9 possible but very hard, stops at best at 10

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 05:46 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

He stops at 3 max. IF he beats the Punisher, he only have one week to heal from what the Punisher done to him. He would never be able to fight the Batgirl.

IF the Punisher don't even have the time to shoot him, Batman stop at 5.
And he hardly goes down.

IF a miracle happen, Batman die at Wolverine. Game set and match. No way he beats him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 06:38 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He stops at 3 max. IF he beats the Punisher, he only have one week to heal from what the Punisher done to him. He would never be able to fight the Batgirl.

IF the Punisher don't even have the time to shoot him, Batman stop at 5.
And he hardly goes down.

IF a miracle happen, Batman die at Wolverine. Game set and match. No way he beats him.

what would Punisher do to him? the Batsuit on No Man's Land was bulletproof. plus, he could use stealth to avoid getting shot in the eyes or the face, and by simply dropping a gas grenade or a flashbomb. but ur right, 5 would def still be tough. but remember, he has hyper sonics which null DD and leaves Cap only left for Batman to focus his full energy on him and with this arsenal, im sure he could beat him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 06:11 PM
Bouboumaster

What the punisher could do to him?

In fact, the question is: does the bulletproof suit of Batman is tough enough to counter AK-47 and MAGNUM bullets? And, if the combat come to one-on-one, the punisher still have is knife. Batman wouild win, but I'm pretty sure not before the Punisher scratch him one or two time.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 06:58 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What the punisher could do to him?

In fact, the question is: does the bulletproof suit of Batman is tough enough to counter AK-47 and MAGNUM bullets? And, if the combat come to one-on-one, the punisher still have is knife. Batman wouild win, but I'm pretty sure not before the Punisher scratch him one or two time.

actually, I believe it is. because Batman got shot in the back in No Man's Land with a sniper rifle that was probably even more powerful than an AK, and got up and walked away like it was nothing. idunno. sounds like BS to me if its just kevlar, but hey, its comics, so u can bend the rules a little.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 11:08 PM