KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » aegis&tenebrous vs exitar

aegis&tenebrous vs exitar
Started by: xmeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

aegis&tenebrous vs exitar

debate.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 07:46 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bol Gath

Aren't they supposed to be equal to big G? If that's the case they should be able to win. But then again I think they are equal to G when he's in his average power level, not when he's near full power. But even so I think they should win 5-6/10.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 07:50 PM
Bol Gath is currently offline Click here to Send Bol Gath a Private Message Find more posts by Bol Gath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: aegis&tenebrous vs exitar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmeat
debate.

Arishem gives the code. Guess who wins

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 07:51 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

the funny little team called aegis&tenebrous.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 08:38 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Re: Re: aegis&tenebrous vs exitar

Originally posted by guy222
Arishem gives the code. Guess who wins

I'm assuming this is Arishem fighting with his own power and not Exitar's. If that's the case, then I'll go with T & A.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 08:50 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: aegis&tenebrous vs exitar

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'm assuming this is Arishem fighting with his own power and not Exitar's. If that's the case, then I'll go with T & A.

Exitar arrives when Arishem deems it. Arishem the Judge gives the code, its over. Goodnite, T&A.

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 09:00 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Utrigita
the funny little team called aegis&tenebrous.

Do u think, SS/FL can stop Tenebrous/Aegis? Who is Tenebrous/Aegis, my friend?

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 09:02 PM
Utrigita

No way this that team defeated Galactus (combined)

theck out this scan and get wiser big grin

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=atzl3.jpg

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:15 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

No way this that team defeated Galactus (combined)

theck out this scan and get wiser big grin

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=atzl3.jpg

I shall. Two Celestials>Tenebrous/Aegis

smile

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:21 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Sorry, I misread the heading. It's Exitar against them, not Arishem. They still win. Just wanted to clear that up. big grin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:34 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Sorry, I misread the heading. It's Exitar against them, not Arishem. They still win. Just wanted to clear that up. big grin

Ok. Ur taking T&A. We all love T&A big grin Staying with Exitar. He arrives when Arishem deems it.

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 10:38 PM
Utrigita

yes and builds up his energy to destroy a planet, I know he is powerful Guy222 in my openion the strongest among the celestials considering his height but he simply isn't strong enough to down TWO galactus level beings

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:07 AM
guy222
With my gal

yes and builds up his energy to destroy a planet, I know he is powerful Guy222 in my openion the strongest among the celestials considering his height but he simply isn't strong enough to down TWO galactus level beings

I admire your passion for Galactus. smile

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:26 AM
Utrigita

And I admire you passion for the celestials let me ask you can a single A SINGLE celestial in any way win against galactus.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 08:32 AM
guy222
With my gal

And I admire you passion for the celestials let me ask you can a single A SINGLE celestial in any way win against galactus.

Yes. Celestials are older than Galactus. If u believe the theory of the Absolutes. Eternity existed before Galan. FF Annual does say Galactus will become a Celestial. Regardless, Galactus/Celestial connection is wondrous. U cherish Galactus and Galactus wins for u always smile

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:22 AM
Utrigita

no they was created by eternity, the respect thread post scans that says so, And no the Celestial isn't older then Galactus in the alternative future where Franklin becomes Galactus they are yes, but in 616 Galactus is the oldest living being in existance and again
One Celestial <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Galactus
the CELESTIALS>Galactus
they are to many even though some post has shown that when Galactus chooses he can eradicate the entire universe and none including the celestials will escape.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 12:38 PM
guy222
With my gal

no they was created by eternity, the respect thread post scans that says so, And no the Celestial isn't older then Galactus in the alternative future where Franklin becomes Galactus they are yes, but in 616 Galactus is the oldest living being in existance and again
One Celestial <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Galactus
the CELESTIALS>Galactus
they are to many even though some post has shown that when Galactus chooses he can eradicate the entire universe and none including the celestials will escape.

Guy222 is so silly laughing out loud

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:37 PM
Utrigita

some of the time yes

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 04:44 PM
guy222
With my gal

some of the time yes

Happy Dance

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 05:35 PM
Utrigita

its okay you have your openion and I have mine it cool.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 09:41 PM