KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » IG guantlet

IG guantlet
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

IG guantlet

The 616 IG Guantlet wielded by Thanos or Worlock, who ever uses it best.

1. Eternity
2. Death
3. Galactus
4 Surfer with the IG (what if)
5 MultiEternity
6 UN ( Can it do what the UN did and instantly erase and recreate the Multi Eternity?)
8 Scarlet Witch HOM
7. The LT
8. Thanos HOTU

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Mar 13th, 2007 at 06:57 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 06:51 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: IG guantlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The 616 IG Guantlet

1. Eternity
2. Death
3. Galactus
4 Surfer with the IG (what if)
5 MultiEternity
6 UN ( Can it do what the UN did and instantly erase and recreate the Multi Eternity?)
8 Scarlet Witch HOM
7. The LT
8. Thanos HOTU

IG>UN. Eternity/Death should never lose, but. We all know what LT did when an insane Adam took out Eternity

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: IG guantlet

Originally posted by guy222
IG>UN. Eternity/Death should never lose, but. We all know what LT did when an insane Adam took out Eternity

NOpe. I"m not even remotely convinced IG>UN. The IG has never destroyed any multiverse nor has it created one. Hell it didn't even destroy the 616 if you want to get technical. any, this is a guantlet. You ahve to say where it stops.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:01 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

UN is an aspect of Galactus. IG>Galactus. nuff said.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:06 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
UN is an aspect of Galactus. IG>Galactus. nuff said.

So now you think that Galactus can destroy and repair the Multiverse? Try that one again. The IG may be superior to galactus, But so is the UN even tho it's a part of him.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:08 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

NOpe. I"m not even remotely convinced IG>UN. The IG has never destroyed any multiverse nor has it created one. Hell it didn't even destroy the 616 if you want to get technical. any, this is a guantlet. You ahve to say where it stops.

1. Eternity=Really should not lose
2. Death=Should not lose, all things will die
3. Galactus=he dies
4 Surfer with the ig=he remakes shalla ba
5 MultiEternity=how many times have we seen multi
6 UN ( Can it do what the UN did and instantly erase and recreate the Multi Eternity?)=just my opinion=ig>un
8 Scarlet Witch HOM=warping, not interesting
7. The LT
8. Thanos HOTU=i have a different view about hoti

LT>IG

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 07:08 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

NOpe. I"m not even remotely convinced IG>UN. The IG has never destroyed any multiverse nor has it created one. Hell it didn't even destroy the 616 if you want to get technical.
You still don't get it do you?

As I said in another thread whilst you were carrying out your rants and raves....

Power isn't always judged by what something has created/destroyed. An Incomplete IG controlled the energies of the UN and turned them back on Quasar........ TOTAL CONTROL.

By that one feat, even though the IG has never destroyed a Multiverse, we know that it has complete control over the UN's power, thus making the IG a more powerful artifact.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 02:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

The 616 IG Guantlet wielded by Thanos or Worlock, who ever uses it best.
i will go with warlock as the user for this ,as warlock was judged by LT and thanos was not,,is warlock more dangerous with it?

1. Eternity -warlock wins
2. Death -warlock wins
3. Galactus - warlock wins
4 Surfer with the IG (what if) -Surfer wins
5 MultiEternity-Debatable
6 UN ( Can it do what the UN did and instantly erase and recreate the Multi Eternity?)-Debateable
8 Scarlet Witch HOM-Warlock wins
7. The LT-Debatable
8. Thanos HOTU- Debateable

thats my view on this matter

in my opinon it will matter who the user is.

Street bum w/IG vs Dr strange w/IG--- Dr strange wins
in my view that makes sense

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Last edited by starlock on Mar 13th, 2007 at 03:10 PM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:03 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

i will respect your point and say its your right to have it, and voice it

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:09 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

Originally posted by Galan007
You still don't get it do you?

As I said in another thread whilst you were carrying out your rants and raves....

Power isn't always judged by what something has created/destroyed. An Incomplete IG controlled the energies of the UN and turned them back on Quasar........ TOTAL CONTROL.

By that one feat, even though the IG has never destroyed a Multiverse, we know that it has complete control over the UN's power, thus making the IG a more powerful artifact.

i understand your point and can respect it

If quasar is shown to be able to control cosmic energy( as a character's power is called) lets say silver surfer
Can Quasar own galactus? or anybody who uses cosmic energy?

If Quasar totaly controlled light and even light creatures,could he totaly control an attack of light energy from TOAA

if someone is invulnerable to cosmic energy no being can use cosmic energy against that character,even Galactus? ever?

just trying to be fair,no disrespect intended smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:19 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

Originally posted by starlock

If quasar is shown to be able to control cosmic energy( as a character's power is called) lets say silver surfer

If Quasar totaly controlled light and even light creatures,could he totaly control an attack of light energy from TOAA

if someone is invulnerable to cosmic energy no being can use cosmic energy against that character,even Galactus? ever?

That doesn't apply to what I am saying.

Magus /w/ an Incomplete IG totally controlled the energies of the UN itself, and turned them back on Quasar..

The IG is clearly the more powerful weapon, because once again it has TOTAL control over the UN's power.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:22 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

That doesn't apply to what I am saying.

Magus /w/ an Incomplete IG totally controlled the energies of the UN itself, and turned them back on Quasar..

The IG is clearly the more powerful weapon, because once again it has TOTAL control over the UN's power.

I am not debating if the UN is greater than the IG

If the quantum bands totaly controlled the energies from a Green Lantern ring worn by John Stewart as the weilder of the ring
Can the quantum bands no matter who uses them, totally controll any wearer of the same Green Lantern Ring?

if yes or no i can live with it but answer the question if you would so please smile ,i dont spam the thread with useless scans,and i wont insult you
i wont even post scans with my own words attached to spin it my way ok

i am just trying to say its plauseable to have a debate on the matter, not trying to set my word as law smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:35 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

Your approach to questions and answers rival mine smile IMO, the IG>UN.

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:36 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

I am not debating if the UN is greater than the IG
I am.

That's why I didn't answer your questions before.... Because they really have nothing to do with an Incomplete IG totally controlling the energy of the UN itself, and redirecting it back upon Quasar.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:43 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

I am.

That's why I didn't answer your questions before.... Because they really have nothing to do with an Incomplete IG totally controlling the energy of the UN itself, and redirecting it back upon Quasar.

You are entitled to do what you want,thanks for the reply smile
But i was thinking about the topic of this thread but hey im cool

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:49 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

Originally posted by guy222
Your approach to questions and answers rival mine smile IMO, the IG>UN.

Thanks that is really kind of you,but i would not go that far,i have a way to go to reach your level but hey i will try smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:54 PM
xjustice69x

warlock would proly use it best. difrent users definetly have diferent levels of feats.
same with the UN i my opinion.
i could actualy see them doing a warlock ig vs thanos hotu in the comics
very epic!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:56 PM
xjustice69x is currently offline Click here to Send xjustice69x a Private Message Find more posts by xjustice69x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

I am.

You say it has nothing to do with it,But i do, am i not allowed to debate it?
you dont have to answer but i can and will question things..no insult to you smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IG guantlet

You say it has nothing to do with it,But i do, am i not allowed to debate it?
you dont have to answer but i can and will question things..no insult to you smile
I could care less what you question, but if your questions have nothing to do with what I previously posted, I'm not going to take the time to answer them...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 03:58 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by xjustice69x
warlock would proly use it best. difrent users definetly have diferent levels of feats.
same with the UN i my opinion.
i could actualy see them doing a warlock ig vs thanos hotu in the comics
very epic!!

I think warlock would loose to surfer if both had IG and neither held it before smile

i might disagree with you on that,but it seems it might be plausable that different users mean different feats,level of power

i can see your point kind sir and thank you for your reply smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 04:04 PM