KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » darkseid vs aegis and tenebrous

darkseid vs aegis and tenebrous
Started by: xmeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

darkseid vs aegis and tenebrous

someone from the annihilation wave vs apokolips thread thinks darkseid can beat two beings that defeated galactus.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:38 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope.

T&A win 100/10.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 01:51 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: darkseid vs aegis and tenebrous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmeat
someone from the annihilation wave vs apokolips thread thinks darkseid can beat two beings that defeated galactus.

T&A smile

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm 98.523759% sure this thread has been done confused

Yep, it's been done:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...s+and+tenebrous

And if this is Darkseid at his "best" then he would more than likely be able to take one of them...

But A&T together > Darkseid.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:10 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

T&A

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:58 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Galan007
I'm 98.523759% sure this thread has been done confused

Yep, it's been done:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...s+and+tenebrous

And if this is Darkseid at his "best" then he would more than likely be able to take one of them...

But A&T together > Darkseid.

yes

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 05:19 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

how would he even beat one darky cant even beat galactus.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 05:20 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

I hate to bring this up, because it seems like it's Darkseid's "Insta-Win,"

but how probable is it that they would be able to handle the OE?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 05:26 PM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

T&A wins.

They are, solo, at a level near Galactus, who is ****ingly above Darkseid. Together, they destroy him.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 05:31 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I hate to bring this up, because it seems like it's Darkseid's "Insta-Win,"

but how probable is it that they would be able to handle the OE?

If they possesses the same powers and abilities as Galactus which we have no reason to doubt they doesn't then they also should be capable like Galactus to reform after being killed. Which would also explain why Galactus locked them away instead of killing them outright, which he also, I believe, easily could.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 06:55 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Those two beat up Galactus, So how can that sorry poser Darkseid win?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 07:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Those two beat up Galactus, So how can that sorry poser Darkseid win?

I guess it would depend on if they fight an avatar of DS, if he is in true form. If he has the ale, to which they wont' even be able to put up a fight, they would just be more of his puppets. hell he might tell them to go stick themselves on the source wall.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 07:55 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess it would depend on if they fight an avatar of DS, if he is in true form. If he has the ale, to which they wont' even be able to put up a fight, they would just be more of his puppets. hell he might tell them to go stick themselves on the source wall.
please man just go away they are proemial elder gods who's powers equal big g's
and darky is no match for galactus also the UN is now sort of apart of him so ds really screwed.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 07:57 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

and darky is no match for galactus also the UN is now sort of apart of him so ds really screwed.

You are an idiot. DS is half Promethian Giant and kills Gods. He is also Giant in his True Form. Also, did you mention the part where I said the ALE? Guess you missed that. Now go play with a huc doll or something. Your bugging me.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:01 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I have always believed T&A to be Galan's ship mates or possibly Celestials. Tenebrous=Galactus. Tenebrous/Aegis>Galactus. Full powered Galactus=Eternity. Tenebrous/Aegis(2 Eternity)>Galactus. This is why some retcons or bad writing occurs. Not always do writers/editors get along smile

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:04 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Darkseid in his true form (i.e. not one of his avatars), is most certainly a "match for Galactus"...
Now go play with a huc doll or something.
You're wrong!

It's Huc "Action Figure"!

Geeze!

stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are an idiot. DS is half Promethian Giant and kills Gods. He is also Giant in his True Form. Also, did you mention the part where I said the ALE? Guess you missed that. Now go play with a huc doll or something. Your bugging me.
you said darky is a god galactus, aegis, and tenebrous are abstract beings that are far above gods DS cant even beat superman or odin so keep having your ds fantasy. He's the biggest jobbing loser in comics even worse than apacalypse.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:07 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

galactus, aegis, and tenebrous are abstract beings
Galactus, Aegis, and Tenebrous are Abstract beings now?

When did this happen? confused

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:13 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid in his true form (i.e. not one of his avatars), is most certainly a "match for Galactus"... You're wrong!

It's Huc "Action Figure"!

Geeze!

stick out tongue

laughing Action figure. To be honest, I have like 3 hulk action figures for my collection. sick

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:14 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus, Aegis, and Tenebrous are Abstract beings now?

When did this happen? confused

Right after Huc got his cosmic powers and was able to beat everybody.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:15 PM