KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Omega Flight vs. Mighty Avengers

Omega Flight vs. Mighty Avengers
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Omega Flight 3 50.00%
Mighty Avengers 3 50.00%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Wolverine2006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolverine2006
X-man

Omega Flight:
Beta Ray Bill
Arachne
Guardian
Sasquatch
U.S. Agent
Talisman

Mighty Avengers:
Wasp
Black Widow
Wonder Man
Iron Man
Ares
The Sentry
Ms. Marvel

Last edited by Wolverine2006 on Mar 15th, 2007 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:44 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Have to wait and see, as Omega Flight has Micheal Pointer aka the Collective as a member of their team. We don't know what he can do since New Avengers #16-20

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:18 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Sentry stops being a punk and beats the hell out of them all.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:28 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Talisman will present problems,seeing how the Avengers line up does not have anybody to counter magic....

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:34 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Faceman
Talisman will present problems,seeing how the Avengers line up does not have anybody to counter magic....

Speed kills, Sentry has it in spades, Sentry also has a cold heart when neededsmile

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:40 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Actually Mighty Avengers Sentry is compared to a Young Avenger. He's a joke on this team..and I'm serious.

Also as I mentioned earlier, the team has the Collective. Plus no one can counter Talisman and they have BRB for back-up

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:42 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually Mighty Avengers Sentry is compared to a Young Avenger. He's a joke on this team..and I'm serious.

Also as I mentioned earlier, the team has the Collective. Plus no one can counter Talisman and they have BRB for back-up
hes compared to a young avenger because he is a head-case and still new to the Hero thing, his hero skills need work.

power wise, he would crush the whole squad if he ever actually tried.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:47 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Omega Flight vs. Mighty Avengers

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Omega Flight:
Beta Ray Bill
Arachne
Guardian
Sasquatch
U.S. Agent
Talisman

Mighty Avengers:
Wasp
Black Widow
Wonder Man
Iron Man
Ares
The Sentry
Ms. Marvel

Omega

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:47 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

talisman gets killed by sentry, shes in space before she ever new it, and BRB gets jumped by Ares and Iron Man.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:48 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by King KAM
hes compared to a young avenger because he is a head-case and still new to the Hero thing, his hero skills need work.

power wise, he would crush the whole squad if he ever actually tried.

What? no he isn't, as stated he is the first hero on the planet and throughout his first mini revealed as the best hero as well.

Not really, he doesn't have that many feats and is enigma. Like I said earlier, the Collective in on Omega Flight.

talisman gets killed by sentry, shes in space before she ever new it, and BRB gets jumped by Ares and Iron Man.

Alright tell me when Sentry has speedblitzed really anyone the level of Talisman? Also how are you going to kill someone who is a spirit?

Last edited by -K-M- on Mar 15th, 2007 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:50 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Omega Flight.

BRB takes on Sentry, and has a good chance of winning IMO.

Sasquatch then proceeds to beat down Ares and Iron Man, as well as any of the low levels that get in his way.

Talisman F***'s with Sentry during his fight, allowing BRB to win, US Agent and Arachne beat down Wasp and Black Widow, and BRB returns to help Sasquatch with his fight, then proceeds to mop up the rest.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:57 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Mighty Avengers if Sentry isn't a clutz and he is fighting serious.

Omega Flight if he isn't.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:05 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I have read every Sentry's apperance and why the hell is he a clutz in Mighty Avengers yet he has his act together in Silent War and his recent mini. I guess Bendis just can't write him.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:09 AM
King KAM

What? no he isn't, as stated he is the first hero on the planet and throughout his first mini revealed as the best hero as well.

Not really, he doesn't have that many feats and is enigma. Like I said earlier, the Collective in on Omega Flight.

Alright tell me when Sentry has speedblitzed really anyone the level of Talisman? Also how are you going to kill someone who is a spirit?
the collective has lost most of his powers so he isnt who he used to be, and if he was Ms.Marvel would takes the energy and use it to annhilate Omega Flight. But it doesnt matter because hes not in this fight.

I know his mini, i read them both, and own them, but he was compared to a new avenger because he is definatley NOT, the man he used to be. he is a headcase and right now mentally.

Ironman made the analogy because Sentry needs some guidance because of all the bullshit with the void and blah blah he's been through recently, but he has the power.

and someone of talisman's level, he takes everyone into outer space...its what he does. So talisman better be a spirit because if she aint, she gets throwed in the sun

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:24 AM
-K-M-

the collective has lost most of his powers so he isnt who he used to be, and if he was Ms.Marvel would takes the energy and use it to annhilate Omega Flight. But it doesnt matter because hes not in this fight.

I know his mini, i read them both, and own them, but he was compared to a new avenger because he is definatley NOT, the man he used to be. he is a headcase and right now mentally.

Ironman made the analogy because Sentry needs some guidance because of all the bullshit with the void and blah blah he's been through recently, but he has the power.

and someone of talisman's level, he takes everyone into outer space...its what he does. So talisman better be a spirit because if she aint, she gets throwed in the sun

Umm...no, Micheal Pointer was revealed to still contain the Collective powers also wrong again. The Collective is the new Guardian, he's in this fight

Actually wrong again, in his recent mini he has all his memories back he is himself once again. He was always a nutcase, even in his first mini no difference there at all

Not really, the Void has always been with him. He was counsilling the world of heroes and villians and led them to fight the Void in his first mini

SHe is a spirit and she can control other spirits such as the spirit of death, skyfather level beings because they were from the spirit world, the spirit of time and space, etc. etc. Your underestimating Talisman.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:30 AM
King KAM

Umm...no, Micheal Pointer was revealed to still contain the Collective powers also wrong again. The Collective is the new Guardian, he's in this fight

Actually wrong again, in his recent mini he has all his memories back he is himself once again. He was always a nutcase, even in his first mini no difference there at all

Not really, the Void has always been with him. He was counsilling the world of heroes and villians and led them to fight the Void in his first mini

SHe is a spirit and she can control other spirits such as the spirit of death, skyfather level beings because they were from the spirit world, the spirit of time and space, etc. etc. Your underestimating Talisman.
let settle this once and for all.

where has he shown all his collective powers???? And i want to see them all im talking alpha flight killing powers, show me now, or shut your conspiracy theory ass up. And i dont want no words, I want a show of him using them.

And the nutcase thing, i wasnt referring to his first mini i was referring to before he needed a mini, when he was the original golden guardian. All we have seen him as is crazy, but He has never once ehibited it in a flash back which means that, I am completley safe if i assume that he wasnt always unsteady.

And his recent void problems are what made him crazy, and what made Iron Man say the analogy. The whole mini was about void driving him effing bonkers, and him trying to find a way to cope with it.

check...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:36 AM
-K-M-

let settle this once and for all.

where has he shown all his collective powers???? And i want to see them all im talking alpha flight killing powers, show me now, or shut your conspiracy theory ass up. And i dont want no words, I want a show of him using them.

And the nutcase thing, i wasnt referring to his first mini i was referring to before he needed a mini, when he was the original golden guardian. All we have seen him as is crazy, but He has never once ehibited it in a flash back which means that, I am completley safe if i assume that he wasnt always unsteady.

And his recent void problems are what made him crazy, and what made Iron Man say the analogy. The whole mini was about void driving him effing bonkers, and him trying to find a way to cope with it.

check...

Obviously you missed my earlier comments: "Have to wait and see, as Omega Flight has Micheal Pointer aka the Collective as a member of their team. We don't know what he can do since New Avengers #16-20"

The Void always existed and threatened to destroy the universe, that's why they had to erase his memory in the first place. Then his first mini occured, and then once again Void threatened the universe and mind-wipe of the entire planet occured. He was always crazy.

Actually no again, vol.1 and vol.2 Sentry mini he was always crazy. Sentry was literally being a clutz in Mighty Avengers, he has never made that mant mistakes and kept saying "whoops". You just explained all his mini's and his present incarnation. Nothing has changed.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:41 AM
King KAM

Obviously you missed my earlier comments: "Have to wait and see, as Omega Flight has Micheal Pointer aka the Collective as a member of their team. We don't know what he can do since New Avengers #16-20"

The Void always existed and threatened to destroy the universe, that's why they had to erase his memory in the first place. Then his first mini occured, and then once again Void threatened the universe and mind-wipe of the entire planet occured. He was always crazy.

Actually no again, vol.1 and vol.2 Sentry mini he was always crazy. Sentry was literally being a clutz in Mighty Avengers, he has never made that mant mistakes and kept saying "whoops". You just explained all his mini's and his present incarnation. Nothing has changed.
in his minis he has been crazy, but the main reason was his battles with the void. But now that the void is gone he has been acting better.

Iron Man made the comment because of Sentry acting crazy, but not because he isnt powerful, Iron Man knows that sentry is powerful, considering he got demolished by him recently.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:45 AM
-K-M-

in his minis he has been crazy, but the main reason was his battles with the void. But now that the void is gone he has been acting better.

Iron Man made the comment because of Sentry acting crazy, but not because he isnt powerful, Iron Man knows that sentry is powerful, considering he got demolished by him recently.

As stated by him, the Void will return. Plus the fact as shown in Mighty Avengers since the Void has gone he has become brutal as a hero a literal clutz.

No he made a comment he needed to groom Sentry and train him. It was a direct comment about his skills and abilities, yet prior to this he was always considered to be the best hero and the first.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:48 AM
King KAM

As stated by him, the Void will return. Plus the fact as shown in Mighty Avengers since the Void has gone he has become brutal as a hero a literal clutz.

No he made a comment he needed to groom Sentry and train him. It was a direct comment about his skills and abilities, yet prior to this he was always considered to be the best hero and the first.
prior to him being a psycho???? how can a psycho be the best hero???

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:52 AM