KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hyperstorm vs. the Fury

Hyperstorm vs. the Fury
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Hyperstorm vs. the Fury

How this goes?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 05:19 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Hyperstorm vs. the Fury

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Hyperstorm

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:33 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyperstorm

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:59 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

This is the strongest version of Fury when he fought MJJ

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 09:17 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyperstorm would still take it.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:43 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hyperstorm isn't a flea compared to Jaspers.

Fury 10/10.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:51 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Nikkolas
Hyperstorm isn't a flea compared to Jaspers.

Fury 10/10.

Fury has a hard time with Hyperstorm. Robot a bit overrated. It cannot adapt to everything. But u gave me a thread. Mmmm

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 03:38 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

diffecult Fury can adapt to nearly everything but I think that Hyperstorm that drawn the his powers from hyperspace and possessos a IQ higher then both Dooms and Reed Richards will be capable of winning

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:54 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

he defeated jaspers i think only cause he brought jaspers to a place where there was nothing to draw on, maybe he could take hyperstorm to a place where there is no hyperspace to draw on.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:12 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Mider999
he defeated jaspers i think only cause he brought jaspers to a place where there was nothing to draw on, maybe he could take hyperstorm to a place where there is no hyperspace to draw on.

hyperstorm should win

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 11:36 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hard to call. Both of them are insanely powerful. But the problem is, Fury adapts. I'd say Hyperstorm has a shot, but he'll run out of options if he doesn't go for the kill fast.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 11:53 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hard to call. Both of them are insanely powerful. But the problem is, Fury adapts. I'd say Hyperstorm has a shot, but he'll run out of options if he doesn't go for the kill fast.

I agree.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 11:58 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Mr Master
I agree.

Mr. M, is it because of Hyperstorm's parentage

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 12:12 AM
Mr Master

Originally posted by guy222
Mr. M, is it because of Hyperstorm's parentage

It's because of Jaspers' power.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 12:31 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Mr Master
It's because of Jaspers' power.

Sounds fair

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 12:47 AM
Utrigita

I wonder if Hyperstorm somwhow could manipulate the atoms in fury ??? you know kind of rewrite his programming.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 10:51 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

If Jaspers couldn't do it, I don't think Hyperstorm can..........

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:09 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

fury was built exclusively to fight jaspers, though, and only beat him by exploiting that very specific weakness. i can kinda picture hyperstorm just atomizing the robot with a nice dose of hyperspace.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:10 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Actually the Fury was built specifically to destroy superhumans, by an alternate Jaspers. 238 Jaspers was unaware of the existence of alternate versions of himself, and never had fighting one of them in mind when he built the Fury

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 06:28 PM