KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Carnage vs. Venom

Carnage vs. Venom
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carnage vs. Venom

So, let's settle this.

Carnage surpasses Brock in all stats and there's no logical way for someone who s barely half as strong as theri opponent to physically defeat them.

And don't bullshit me that Marvel doesn't update its directory... I can name two characters who, in the most recent update, have gone up in listed strength. So, it stands that Carnage is Class 50 and Venom is Class 30.

So, let's talk win-loss records between the two.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:41 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Carnage vs. Venom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nikkolas
So, let's settle this.

Carnage surpasses Brock in all stats and there's no logical way for someone who s barely half as strong as theri opponent to physically defeat them.

And don't bullshit me that Marvel doesn't update its directory... I can name two characters who, in the most recent update, have gone up in listed strength. So, it stands that Carnage is Class 50 and Venom is Class 30.

So, let's talk win-loss records between the two.

Carnage

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:46 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Im sure venom has a better win lose record against carnage.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:48 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:49 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Carnage SHOULD win, as he is more powerful in pretty much every aspect.

However, in a comic, the victory would probably go to Venom.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:53 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

It's been done.

Oh, and Venom's beaten the shit out of Carnage FAR more often than the other way around.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:05 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fantastic.

Mind actually...ya know, proving some of that? I'm sure you have every issue with Carnage and Venom and could pull them all out right now and tell us that Venom won here, here, and here and Carnage won here and here? 'cause if you could, that be swell.

Otherwise, saying things like "Oh, and Venom's beaten the shit out of Carnage FAR more often than the other way around" has no basis as you're not possessing every instance they fought and thus could not state as a fact that Venom has beaten him more times than not.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:21 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Fantastic.

Mind actually...ya know, proving some of that? I'm sure you have every issue with Carnage and Venom and could pull them all out right now and tell us that Venom won here, here, and here and Carnage won here and here? 'cause if you could, that be swell.

Otherwise, saying things like "Oh, and Venom's beaten the shit out of Carnage FAR more often than the other way around" has no basis as you're not possessing every instance they fought and thus could not state as a fact that Venom has beaten him more times than not.

What the f**k? So, do I need to whip out every instance of Hulk vs. Wolverine to prove that the Hulk would beat Wolverine?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:25 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
So, do I need to whip out every instance of Hulk vs. Wolverine to prove that the Hulk would beat Wolverine?

Worst. Analogy. Ever.

The parallels between Hulk and Wolverine and Carnage and Venom are non-existent. Wolverine loses to Hulk because he's...10 billion times below him in every aspect. There's no reason for Venom to beat Carnage as Carnage is more powerful thaN Venom in pretty much every way.

So...analogy is total fail.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 07:03 PM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Worst. Analogy. Ever.

That's going on a t-shirt

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 07:05 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

But, the Hulk DOES beat Wolverine damn near every time they've met.

Wolverine has a sporadic win or two, but every other time? It's Hulk's fight.

Same with Venom and Carnage. The ONLY time that Carnage dominated Venom was in Savage Alliance. Pretty much every other time they've met, Venom's nearly killed him.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 07:18 PM
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by Soljer
But, the Hulk DOES beat Wolverine damn near every time they've met.

Wolverine has a sporadic win or two, but every other time? It's Hulk's fight.

Same with Venom and Carnage. The ONLY time that Carnage dominated Venom was in Savage Alliance. Pretty much every other time they've met, Venom's nearly killed him.

Not true really. They both have around equal amount of victories over each other. AFAIK the only time Venom complitely pwned Carnage was "on trial" And if you count the time when Venom ate Cletus' symbiote, but I don't count that really as a victory as Cletus didn't even turn in to Carnage to fight.

I'd say Venom would win, he's more craftier and the better fighter of the 2.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 07:58 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fantastic.

Would you actually mind to name issue aside from "savage alliance" (which is Carnage's first appearance) where Carnage had an upperhand in fight against Venom?
You see, i actually DO have EVERY issue of their fights and can pull them right now, but I won't bother typing. I'd rather post the scans.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 09:01 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Worst. Analogy. Ever.

The parallels between Hulk and Wolverine and Carnage and Venom are non-existent. Wolverine loses to Hulk because he's...10 billion times below him in every aspect. There's no reason for Venom to beat Carnage as Carnage is more powerful thaN Venom in pretty much every way.

You don't read too much comics do you?

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 09:06 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You don't read too much comics do you?

I read enough to know that Hulk vs. Wolverine is the worst analogy in history when talking about Venom vs. Carnage....the gap between Hulk and Logan is lightyears wide. The gap between Carnage and Venom is paper-thin in comparison.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 09:09 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

...Extrapolating to an extreme case is not 'the worst analogy ever.'

It's a method of explanation very often used world wide.

The gap between Venom and Carnage may not be as wide as the one between the Hulk and Wolverine, but Venom's still won pretty much every fight they've had. Just like the Hulk's won pretty much every fight against Logan.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 09:13 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attachment: 11.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 09:16 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jvenom

Lets not forget about the conclusion of Maximum Carnage. Yes, Carnage's mind was messed up but you also must remember Venom was greatly weakened from the torture he was put through just before their big fight. Venom pawned Carnage throughout that entire comic.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:07 AM
Jvenom is currently offline Click here to Send Jvenom a Private Message Find more posts by Jvenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by Jyppe
Not true really. They both have around equal amount of victories over each other. AFAIK the only time Venom complitely pwned Carnage was "on trial" And if you count the time when Venom ate Cletus' symbiote, but I don't count that really as a victory as Cletus didn't even turn in to Carnage to fight.

I'd say Venom would win, he's more craftier and the better fighter of the 2.

Venom beat the crap out of Carnage at the end of Maximum Carnage more than once. I would say that Carnage and Cletus were both terrified of Venom when he ate the symbiote.

Originally posted by Jvenom
Lets not forget about the conclusion of Maximum Carnage. Yes, Carnage's mind was messed up but you also must remember Venom was greatly weakened from the torture he was put through just before their big fight. Venom pawned Carnage throughout that entire comic.

Co-sign

I would go as far to say that Venom may have gotten stronger than Carnage. Also, Venom pretty much built up a resistance to fire and sonics later on (they still have effect on him). This is Venom after he separated from Eddie and bonded with the mob bosses kid.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone posted "Venom" or "Carnage".

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 02:50 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

I'm a huge Carnage fan, and I've always said Carnage would beat Venom, but damn, I just realized that he never does. Venom really does just beat the shit out of Carnage. Every time Carnage beats on Venom it's because it's not a direct 1v1 fight, there's always something else going on. It doesn't make sense statistically, but it's the truth.

Venom, 8/10

This forum sucks.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 03:09 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote