KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Conan vs Batman

Conan vs Batman
Started by: [BAW]Endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Conan vs Batman

Forget Dick

Conan vs Batman

Standard EQ...who wins?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:39 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Conan 8/10

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:43 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Underating Bats and NW.

BM wins using his brains.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:48 PM
Combat is currently offline Click here to Send Combat a Private Message Find more posts by Combat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Conan 8/10

yes

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 07:43 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GoBotsLive

This is a gem in a rough.

Conan wins 7/10. He's more vicious and cunning when it comes to fighting. Also, he can break Batman's neck with a single hand.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:18 PM
GoBotsLive is currently offline Click here to Send GoBotsLive a Private Message Find more posts by GoBotsLive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Christian Bale beats up the Governator.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 11:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Christian Bale beats up the Governator.

even with the pig heart valve ancient Arnie would be to much

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 11:28 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Flame On!!
even with the pig heart valve ancient Arnie would be to much

Not really, Arnold is getting up there in age. He will tire out a lot to easy. Christian Bale is relatively a young man so he has more stamina, Bale for the win.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 11:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Not really, Arnold is getting up there in age. He will tire out a lot to easy. Christian Bale is relatively a young man so he has more stamina, Bale for the win.

Nah, Arnie is the sone of an SS Officer or at least a chief of Police collaborator (perhaps according to some sources). If they are right he will be an expert in torturing Bale.

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 12:47 AM
jinzin

laughing out loud

I LOVE CONAN!!!!! he wins through my sheer fanboyism alone!!!! mad

or I could face the cold hard reality... with stanadard eq bats got more range attacks, he's vastly more skilled, incredibly faster, and much more tactically intellligent.. conan goes down hard and to be honest batman probably won't even break much of a sweat....

Conan's more of a wrecking ball he's good against bruisers and giant creatures.. but his lack of sheer speed and skill has had him on the receiving end of ass whipins from red sonja.. batman's got tech too.. he's taking conan apart here.

To be honest looking back I don't even see how croc fairs as well as he does against batman (in spite of his enhancements) other than possibly cis related arguments.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:21 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Conan is extremely vicious and brutal but if we're talking standard equipment then it really comes down to if Batman gets a hold of the right equipment at the right time. He could really screw with Conan.

But Conan is faster, stronger, and a whole lot more brutal.
That being said I give it to Conan 7/10

Whoah!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:23 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

With gadgets I would give the majority to Bats 9/10, without in just H2H I would give it 7/10

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:34 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Conan is extremely vicious and brutal but if we're talking standard equipment then it really comes down to if Batman gets a hold of the right equipment at the right time. He could really screw with Conan.

But Conan is faster, stronger, and a whole lot more brutal.
That being said I give it to Conan 7/10

How is conan faster?

Batman's dodged bullets from deadshot after they've been fired...

Conan's been..... shot with arrows... confused

Stronger? maybe... batman's feats of strength are easily comparible with conans league.

more brutal? okay, a lot of batman's foes are ore brutal... that doesn't mean much unless you intend on conan taking advantage of some sort of batman cis..

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:35 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by jinzin
How is conan faster?

Batman's dodged bullets from deadshot after they've been fired...

Conan's been..... shot with arrows... confused

Stronger? maybe... batman's feats of strength are easily comparible with conans league.

more brutal? okay, a lot of batman's foes are ore brutal... that doesn't mean much unless you intend on conan taking advantage of some sort of batman cis..
I live alone. Most people think I'm a pretentious jerk and would rather be violated by an armadillo than allow me to get near them. It's not that I'm not good with people. It's just that people don't like me. That's all.

Whoah!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:40 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Psyquis52
I live alone. Most people think I'm a pretentious jerk and would rather be violated by an armadillo than allow me to get near them. It's not that I'm not good with people. It's just that people don't like me. That's all.

What the f**k?

you ummmmm okay?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:42 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

you ummmmm okay?

Would you be?

Whoah!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:44 AM
jinzin

nope. sad

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:48 AM
Badabing
Karen

Jinzin, what did you do to Psyq?

Bats 6.5/10. All this talk about H2H and gadgets but everybody is forgetting about the........BATKICK!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:49 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Badabing

Bats 6.5/10. All this talk about H2H and gadgets but everybody is forgetting about the........BATKICK!
Damn, got me there stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:51 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Badabing

i don't know.. confused

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:51 AM