KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Lantern, Hulk, and Iron Man (VS.) Magneto, Apocalypse, and Lobo

Green Lantern, Hulk, and Iron Man (VS.) Magneto, Apocalypse, and Lobo
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Green Lantern, Hulk, and Iron Man (VS.) Magneto, Apocalypse, and Lobo

Team One :

1. Green Lantern (Hal)
2. War-Hulk (Blood-lusted)
3. Iron Man (current)

VS.

Team Two :

1. Magneto
2. Apocalypse
3. Lobo (no cloning powers allowed)

Fight takes place in a massive, deserted military base with lots of tanks, jeeps, planes, and things that go *BOOOOM*!!!

There's no prep and it's a fight to the finish.......Each team starts on opposite ends of the base, and starts running toward each other ready for battle!!!!!!!!!

Now, let's get it on.....

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Mar 24th, 2007 at 03:02 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:56 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Iron Man and Hulk, simultaneously, could probably stall Lobo long enough for Hal to take out Magneto and Apocalypse....

But putting two Iron Man-level-characters as Hal's partners puts him at quite a disadvantage.

HE can still probably pull it off...but...it'd be a mite bit more difficult.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:08 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

You don't think a blood-lusted War Hulk could handle Lobo by himself while Hal could handle Mags?

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:13 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Green Lantern, Hulk, and Iron Man (VS.) Magneto, Apocalypse, and Lobo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Team One :

1. Green Lantern (Hal)
2. War-Hulk (Blood-lusted)
3. Iron Man (current)

VS.

Team Two :

1. Magneto
2. Apocalypse
3. Lobo (no cloning powers allowed)

Fight takes place in a massive, deserted military base with lots of tanks, jeeps, planes, and things that go *BOOOOM*!!!

There's no prep and it's a fight to the finish.......Each team starts on opposite ends of the base, and starts running toward each other ready for battle!!!!!!!!!

Now, let's get it on.....

team one

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:14 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
You don't think a blood-lusted War Hulk could handle Lobo by himself while Hal could handle Mags?

Lobo is far too fast.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 03:16 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayDay
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dunno, lol

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 09:57 AM
SlayDay is currently offline Click here to Send SlayDay a Private Message Find more posts by SlayDay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Soljer
Lobo is far too fast.

Sure, Lobo is fast and is a beast.

But against a non-jobbing blood-lusted Green Lantern ....and that GL being Hal nontheless?

Honestly, I'd be willing to bet good money that Hal could KO the entire group (including his own team) SOLO. A non-jobbing GL is simply on a different level from most 'normal' characters (think of it this way ....a rookie Kyle witheld the energies of a super-nova. Imagine what an experience, and blood-lusted, Hal could do in a KMC setting).

Anyways, this would be an interesting match (and as you said Lobo would add an 'X' component to the fight), but to be honest I do not see how a non-jobbing GL (any non-jobbing GL, let alone someone like Hal) wouldn't be able to destroy every single person on the other side, and on his team as well (just for kicks).

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:21 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

Team 1

Tazer

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 11:23 AM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swerve1988
elite

team 2 easy

APOC solos or sratches his nuts while lobo solos

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:28 PM
swerve1988 is currently offline Click here to Send swerve1988 a Private Message Find more posts by swerve1988 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by spetznaz

But against a non-jobbing blood-lusted Green Lantern ....and that GL being Hal nontheless?

Honestly, I'd be willing to bet good money that Hal could KO the entire group (including his own team) SOLO. A non-jobbing GL is simply on a different level from most 'normal' characters (think of it this way ....a rookie Kyle witheld the energies of a super-nova. Imagine what an experience, and blood-lusted, Hal could do in a KMC setting).

Anyways, this would be an interesting match (and as you said Lobo would add an 'X' component to the fight), but to be honest I do not see how a non-jobbing GL (any non-jobbing GL, let alone someone like Hal) wouldn't be able to destroy every single person on the other side, and on his team as well (just for kicks).

Give a chance a good GL can take just about anything. However using their powers is still limited to human reaction times right?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 02:55 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Give a chance a good GL can take just about anything. However using their powers is still limited to human reaction times right?

Good point, but can't Stark's new armor reacts as fast as he can think now...or something like that. I know his new Extremis armor is waaaay faster now than any armor he had in the past...but I don't think that will make that much of a difference when facing Mags and Apocalypse; Lobo may be a different story however.

What do the rest of you think?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 03:03 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by spetznaz

I said that Lobo was too fast in response to the Hulk. Not to hal.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 03:05 AM
HaSon

However using their powers is still limited to human reaction times right?

In a KMC setting? Only if they want it to be. wink

Hal wins.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 03:23 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron Man and Hulk, simultaneously, could probably stall Lobo long enough for Hal to take out Magneto and Apocalypse....

But putting two Iron Man-level-characters as Hal's partners puts him at quite a disadvantage.

HE can still probably pull it off...but...it'd be a mite bit more difficult.
you call me a idiot you just said hulks a iron man level character you are on something tonight hulk would knock the main man the **** out then still his bike.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:42 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by xmeat
you call me a idiot you just said hulks a iron man level character you are on something tonight hulk would knock the main man the **** out then still his bike.

The Hulk IS an Iron-Man level character.

Iron Man may not be as strong, but he has vastly superior reaction times, and is incredible versatile in comparison.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:38 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The Hulk IS an Iron-Man level character.

So then he would have fit in TP's tourney?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:39 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

So then he would have fit in TP's tourney?

And he would have been owned, considering you had Mar-Vell, Dr. Light, and Dr. Polaris in the damn thing.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:45 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

And he would have been owned, considering you had Mar-Vell, Dr. Light, and Dr. Polaris in the damn thing.

laughing out loud

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:45 PM
Loot

green lantern is the main factor here, team one wins thanks to him.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 07:41 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Loot
green lantern is the main factor here, team one wins thanks to him.

Who else agrees with Mr. Loot? Is Hal the determining factor here??? wink

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 04:33 AM