KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

MJJ runs the cosmic Gauntlet

MJJ runs the guantlets. First one as he is currently displayed, 2nd gauntlet to full potential.

1. Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate (they get 3 days prep)
2. Dr. Strangefate ( he gets a week Prep)
3. The Entire Watchers Host
4. All of the Guardians
5. Exitar the Celestial
6. The JLA one Million
7. The Infinites
8. Classic Ion
9. Thanos with the IG
10. Batmite
11. Wanda HOM
12. Pre retconned Molecule Man
13. Pre Retconned Beyonder
14. Mr. Mxy
15. The Ultimator
16. The Word
17. The LT
18. Michael
19. Thanos Heart of The Universe
20. The Merged Source Spectre

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:00 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Why the HELL is Full Powered Spectre above THOTU?

Otherwise speaking, he stops at the infinites in current form, and Batmite at full potential.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:02 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Why the HELL is Full Powered Spectre above THOTU?

Otherwise speaking, he stops at the infinites in current form, and Batmite at full potential.

Um full powered spectre is the spectre who is in god's graces. Spectre Merged with the source is beyond full powered spectre. That is why. The source alone is a match for the Heart. Adding Spectre's own power puts it higher on the list.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:03 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

It doesn't really matter he is never getting to that!

Around Thanos he is beginning to have trouble (maked a thread about that battle)

And then Pre-recton MM will stop him. so 12 this is full potential in normal he will stop at the infinites.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:06 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um full powered spectre is the spectre who is in god's graces. Spectre Merged with the source is beyond full powered spectre. That is why. The source alone is a match for the Heart. Adding Spectre's own power puts it higher on the list.

So Full Power Spectre isn't his most powerful incarnation? It's not his full power?

Then why the hell is it called FULL POWER SPECTRE?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:08 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

THotu punked LT so spectre should be lower

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:10 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Full Power Spectre isn't his most powerful incarnation? It's not his full power?

Then why the hell is it called FULL POWER SPECTRE?

NO, Full powered Spectre is when he has a Host and when he is in the will of God. He is at full power then. Even then, The source and michael are still far above him. When he merges with the source, he is beyond Even Michael. Merged Spectre is above full powered Spectre. The LT would be like that if he merged with the Heart of the U. He would be above his normal full powered Self.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:17 PM
Bentley
Seitei

The Spectre fused with the Source is not stronger than THOTI, other than that, yeah, he should get around Batmite in the second round.

Aunt May with THOTI rapes the Spectre.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:18 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
The Spectre fused with the Source is not stronger than THOTI, other than that, yeah, he should get around Batmite in the second round.

LOL, The Source is a match for The Heart on it's own. The Spectre Fusing with it was basically God. I dont' know enough about MJJ to know where he stops other than I think he stops at Pre retconned Molecule man. But I could be wrong.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:19 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Which is basically what the heart was in the first place.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:20 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is basically what the heart was in the first place.

The Heart is only the power. The spectre has the cosmic senses along with it. He says so. He was connected to everything. he knew everything. So he had the power and the knowlege.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:21 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Which still pales compared to the power of the actual DC god. In any case, the merged Spectre would not be able to put down Thanos with the Heart, battles between such powers aren't even predictable.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:25 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which still pales compared to the power of the actual DC god. In any case, the merged Spectre would not be able to put down Thanos with the Heart, battles between such powers aren't even predictable.

I believe that he would. The source alone would be a match for Thanos. Thanos wouldn't have the power to put down the Source. Merging with a full powered Spectre would make it higher on the food chain to me. Now give the Heart to the LT and it would be a great battle. The LT would be so much more optimal with that power.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:26 PM
King Kandy

You could give THOTU to 6 year old and it could use it as effectivly as Thanos. It's not that hard.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:30 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Thats really just a weird "add to infinitum logic", limited boosts aren't going to improve the power of god. You can have 115 abstracts, each having a single skill paired with god's and you would still fail to improve the power set because too much of god is missing.

Its like standing on a table to be closer to the sun: The difference doesn't matter.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:32 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

You could give THOTU to 6 year old and it could use it as effectivly as Thanos. It's not that hard.

Thanos got pwned by God's infinite wisdom. The LT is infinitely wise. The LT in his hands would be much better used.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:38 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Thanos was pwned because god cannot be defeated, it was not just wisdom, there are way too many qualities that make god more capable than Thanos.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:40 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos was pwned because god cannot be defeated, it was not just wisdom, there are way too many qualities that make god more capable than Thanos.

Yeah and What ever thanos is, The LT is infinitely better at all of it. So The LT with the heart would be like the spectre merged. To me anyway.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:55 PM
King Kandy

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos got pwned by God's infinite wisdom. The LT is infinitely wise. The LT in his hands would be much better used.

Thanos got pwned because he did something stupid and got locked into doing what TOAA wanted.

It had nothing to do with his competency with THOTU.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:57 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanos got pwned because he did something stupid and got locked into doing what TOAA wanted.

It had nothing to do with his competency with THOTU.

NO, it had to do with his limited wisdom.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 05:58 PM