KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doc Strange and Dr Druid vs Talisman and Shaman

Doc Strange and Dr Druid vs Talisman and Shaman
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolve
KMC Herald

Doc Strange and Dr Druid vs Talisman and Shaman

Who is more capable here with each side given an hr of prep time?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 03:48 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Everyone will simply say Strange "OWNZ" prep time, but..

John Byrne: "If you want to sum it up . . . he's Dr. Strange--but he does it with potions and herbs and little dolls and stuff, instead of just doing it with the power of his mind, the way Strange does. This possibly gives Shaman a slight advantage, I don't know. If he had the tools at hand, he can make just about anything. I don't know if Strange has that kind of power over the physical world."

Dr.Druid is by the far weakest person, so it's Talisman and Shaman vs. Dr.Strange, which yes they can take him.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 04:01 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Anyone have any dr druid feats? I dont know much about him, other than he was the second choice mage/sorceror pick by the magical entities vishanti, octessense, sattansih etc...for the War of the seven speheres.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 04:05 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

He's predominetly known more as an illusionist, and works in the powers of 3 due to Druid magic. He doesn't have many fears per say, his best was defeating a monster, who's name slips my mind right now.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 04:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

Somewhere, and maybe mungi can help me out with this, doesn't Strange admit that Talisman is (potentially, at any rate) a much more powerful sorceress than he is?

And yeah, with prep time, Shaman's pouch makes the Canadian duo more or less unstoppable...

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 06:07 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shksprtx
Somewhere, and maybe mungi can help me out with this, doesn't Strange admit that Talisman is (potentially, at any rate) a much more powerful sorceress than he is?

And yeah, with prep time, Shaman's pouch makes the Canadian duo more or less unstoppable...

That was Shaman who said that concerning Talisman and Dr.Strange. Strange did call the Talisman a primal force of nature though and she beat people he couldn't [Llan]

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 07:04 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Doc Strange and Dr Druid vs Talisman and Shaman

Originally posted by Ethereal
Who is more capable here with each side given an hr of prep time?

Strange/Anthony ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 09:34 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

hmm.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:17 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Why not Doom for Strange's help? He's next in line for Sorcerer Supreme.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:26 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Why not Doom for Strange's help? He's next in line for Sorcerer Supreme.

Which doesn't make much sense as there are countless people a head of Doom in magic.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:44 AM