KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If you were Galactus...

If you were Galactus...
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

If you were Galactus...

and you had to make yourself 4 Heralds, out of Marvel and DC Earth heroes/superheroes, villains/supervillains, who would you choose, why and what powers would you augment them with?

would you leave them with their original personalities or would you tinker ...

oh and give them all cool new names!!!!!

anyway my choices, as follows:
1. Batman (The Dark Kniggety or maybe Platinum Knight (although that name sounds like a Strip joint no expression)).

He'd have hyperspeed, the ability to read and process millions of minds in an instant, memory reserves so vast and powerful that he could store and interrogate galaxies worth of information in minutes. he'd be superhuman CL 100 in strength, endurance and stamina. I'd let him use the Power Cosmic to amp himself as much as necessary but I'd always keep the power to depower him, just in case he got uppity.

he wouldn't have cosmic awareness, but planetary-wide awareness and the ability to mentally connect and communicate with me no matter where in what universe or timeline he was.

he'd also have the ability to siphon energies from Stars and Nebulae as well as from other superbeings but I'd always get 25% of whatever he was siphoning! smile

he'd be my chief herald, the one with the shiniest uniform, he'd cruise the cosmos under his own power or using his Platinum Wing space craft which is mentally connected to him and made of the same impervious platinum coating as his skin.

2. Wonder Woman (The Fire (full name "Ooh The Fire!"), Amazon Goodness, Chastity ( confused ))
She'd be my PA/representative for cosmic affairs. Say the universe is in peril and I'm needed, the pow-wows would be attended to by her. I'd just nap, then she'd awaken me and get me battle ready big grin

oh powers (almost forgot, been thinking about uniform for her big grin). she'd have all her regular WW powers, 'cept they'd have cooler names. no more "Lasso of whatever" it'd be called "The Whip of Woe!" (and it'd be a proper whip!). instead of Hermes' poxy sandals, she'd have Manolo Blahnicks or maybe Stardust Stilettos... able to pierce any substance in the universe (save my own skin, of course) and capable of propelling her into flight at light speed.

she'd have a bitchin sword, capable of unleashing an earth shattering burst of Power Cosmic. her bracelets would now be called Cosmic Shields and they'd effectively project out around her body (and as far and wide as she wants since they'd be mentally connected with her) an impenetrable energy barrier that destroys all the atoms immediately surrounding it, converting them to anti-matter and siphoning the energies released to fuel the shield (as well as give me my 30% kick-back!).

She'd wear garters, keep her uniform, scrap the Tiara except for royal occasions (such as holding pow-wows with the universal high and mighty) and umm ... she'd mostly be spending time aboard my ship ...

and she'd have the power to see upto a year into the future.
she'd retain her feistyness and character 'cept she'd also be immensely kinky big grin

3. Mr Fantastic (rechristened Long John)
he'd just be comic relief, retain all his normal powers, be handed a Cosmic Zimmerframe that can pull him at lightspeeds... unfortunately he'd still retain his 'mortal physiology' so that he can't operate it at optimum speeds as he'd burn to ashes.

he would be chiefly responsible for admin work and stuff... oh and also be my ambassador to Earth (take the first beatings when he has to convey the news that I'm coming to eat Earth!).

he'd be purple from head to toe and around 11ft tall and completely hairless and somewhat cylindrical in shape... women would blush when they saw him walking down the street.

he'd also retain his brilliant intellect, 'cept I'd be smarter!

4. The Hulk (renamed The Endless Rage).
he'd be my enforcer. Infinite strength (but I'd have even more big grin), genius intellect, ability to phase in and out of every dimension and time travel, hyperspeed flight and energy projection from one corner of the universe to the other.

if any of my Heralds get out of line, they have to face my Endless Rage.

He'd be immune to all forms of radiation and energy attacks, physical attacks would only lead to him growing even more massive and strong. he would radiate waves of gamma energy so violent that they could crumble stars, when he gets really angry and he would always be able to get angry in a flash.

all green, he'd fly standing upright, like he was levitating. completely indestructible and able to drain energies from everything within a galaxy of him (kicking back 60% of what he's draining, to me big grin).

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 05:39 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

great idea will come up with four guys sooner ore later

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 05:41 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would kill jobberseid and turn everyone on apokolips, earth, skrulls, kree into heralds so i would forever be full powerd.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 05:43 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

I would kill every that talked back lol

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 05:47 PM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Wrong forum, but good thread. I'll participate at some point.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 05:59 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I'd make Deadpool a Herald.

Just for laughs.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 06:09 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swerve1988
elite

APOC(i would fear APOC but would try to make him a deal)
LOBO
HULK
DOOMSDAY

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 06:15 PM
swerve1988 is currently offline Click here to Send swerve1988 a Private Message Find more posts by swerve1988 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Just for laughs.

Best idea yet.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 06:17 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: If you were Galactus...

Originally posted by janus77
and you had to make yourself 4 Heralds, out of Marvel and DC Earth heroes/superheroes, villains/supervillains, who would you choose, why and what powers would you augment them with?

would you leave them with their original personalities or would you tinker ...

oh and give them all cool new names!!!!!

anyway my choices, as follows:
1. Batman (The Dark Kniggety or maybe Platinum Knight (although that name sounds like a Strip joint no expression)).

He'd have hyperspeed, the ability to read and process millions of minds in an instant, memory reserves so vast and powerful that he could store and interrogate galaxies worth of information in minutes. he'd be superhuman CL 100 in strength, endurance and stamina. I'd let him use the Power Cosmic to amp himself as much as necessary but I'd always keep the power to depower him, just in case he got uppity.

he wouldn't have cosmic awareness, but planetary-wide awareness and the ability to mentally connect and communicate with me no matter where in what universe or timeline he was.

he'd also have the ability to siphon energies from Stars and Nebulae as well as from other superbeings but I'd always get 25% of whatever he was siphoning! smile

he'd be my chief herald, the one with the shiniest uniform, he'd cruise the cosmos under his own power or using his Platinum Wing space craft which is mentally connected to him and made of the same impervious platinum coating as his skin.

2. Wonder Woman (The Fire (full name "Ooh The Fire!"), Amazon Goodness, Chastity ( confused ))
She'd be my PA/representative for cosmic affairs. Say the universe is in peril and I'm needed, the pow-wows would be attended to by her. I'd just nap, then she'd awaken me and get me battle ready big grin

oh powers (almost forgot, been thinking about uniform for her big grin). she'd have all her regular WW powers, 'cept they'd have cooler names. no more "Lasso of whatever" it'd be called "The Whip of Woe!" (and it'd be a proper whip!). instead of Hermes' poxy sandals, she'd have Manolo Blahnicks or maybe Stardust Stilettos... able to pierce any substance in the universe (save my own skin, of course) and capable of propelling her into flight at light speed.

she'd have a bitchin sword, capable of unleashing an earth shattering burst of Power Cosmic. her bracelets would now be called Cosmic Shields and they'd effectively project out around her body (and as far and wide as she wants since they'd be mentally connected with her) an impenetrable energy barrier that destroys all the atoms immediately surrounding it, converting them to anti-matter and siphoning the energies released to fuel the shield (as well as give me my 30% kick-back!).

She'd wear garters, keep her uniform, scrap the Tiara except for royal occasions (such as holding pow-wows with the universal high and mighty) and umm ... she'd mostly be spending time aboard my ship ...

and she'd have the power to see upto a year into the future.
she'd retain her feistyness and character 'cept she'd also be immensely kinky big grin

3. Mr Fantastic (rechristened Long John)
he'd just be comic relief, retain all his normal powers, be handed a Cosmic Zimmerframe that can pull him at lightspeeds... unfortunately he'd still retain his 'mortal physiology' so that he can't operate it at optimum speeds as he'd burn to ashes.

he would be chiefly responsible for admin work and stuff... oh and also be my ambassador to Earth (take the first beatings when he has to convey the news that I'm coming to eat Earth!).

he'd be purple from head to toe and around 11ft tall and completely hairless and somewhat cylindrical in shape... women would blush when they saw him walking down the street.

he'd also retain his brilliant intellect, 'cept I'd be smarter!

4. The Hulk (renamed The Endless Rage).
he'd be my enforcer. Infinite strength (but I'd have even more big grin), genius intellect, ability to phase in and out of every dimension and time travel, hyperspeed flight and energy projection from one corner of the universe to the other.

if any of my Heralds get out of line, they have to face my Endless Rage.

He'd be immune to all forms of radiation and energy attacks, physical attacks would only lead to him growing even more massive and strong. he would radiate waves of gamma energy so violent that they could crumble stars, when he gets really angry and he would always be able to get angry in a flash.

all green, he'd fly standing upright, like he was levitating. completely indestructible and able to drain energies from everything within a galaxy of him (kicking back 60% of what he's draining, to me big grin).

Aunt May=She pulls Galan's Ears
Ant Man=Ants rule the world
Plant Man=Power of the Plants
Man Wolf=Increase his power
Thanos=He can stop pretending to be all powerful laughing out loud

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 06:28 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

adam warlock
iron man
captain america
beta ray bill

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 08:47 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC(i would fear APOC but would try to make him a deal)
LOBO
HULK
DOOMSDAY

these guys dont need amplifications to pwn

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 08:48 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Strange as "TheShiningLight"

Thanks to the PC Strange is superhumanly fast and can cast any of his spells nigh instantly. Thanks to the PC he can also amp his spells with huge amounts of cosmic energy (further improved by the now cosmicly enchated EyeOfAggamotto). The amping of his durability makes him even harder to kill if you get around his spells.

Actually thats all I'd need.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 09:09 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

My heralds would be made from

Beak
Squidboy
Aunt May (she was one before anyway)
Leech

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 09:13 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

If I was Galactus I'd make Rick and Soleran my beyotches, I mean heralds.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 09:18 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Hulk
Superman (aka The Kryptonian :P)
Wolverine
Dr Doom

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 10:12 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Punisher
Jarvis
Norman Osborn
Havok (would be awesome to have the nexus of all realities as your herald)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 11:18 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by Endless Mike

Just for laughs.

co-signed

Waiting for the beginning.

Last edited by Mr. Toad on Apr 4th, 2007 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 11:21 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

the joker,that would be insane

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 11:24 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Plastic Man
Wonder Woman
Steel
Green Lantern

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 11:32 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Martian Manhunter,Aka the Emerald Wyrm.

I'd amp his Tp,doublke his speed anmd strength,and allow him to manipulate molecules outside his own body.

Red Hood Aka Red Hood

Superstrength (class 100) Superspeed(Faster then light) energy blasts and Teleportation.

I'll get back with more.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 11:38 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote