KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Takion vs Hal Jordan,Quasar,Silver Surfer,Star Saphire

Takion vs Hal Jordan,Quasar,Silver Surfer,Star Saphire
Started by: juggernaut66666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Takion vs Hal Jordan,Quasar,Silver Surfer,Star Saphire

Takion is enraged.
Who wins?

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:34 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

whoa... that reminds me, I still have the first issue of Takion somewhere ... gotta find it.

not sure, Surfer and the GL should be a big obstacle, don't know who or what Star Saphire is (hope she's hot looking though smile)

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 09:51 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

surfer does it by him self

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 11:22 AM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lionking

no Takion puts up a decent fight but this is to much.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 11:25 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by lionking

Nah.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:58 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah.
yah

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 03:57 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by xmeat
yah

Care to explain how?

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 03:58 PM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Care to explain how?
simple jobberseid sucks and loses to supes takion admitted JS is his superior so he aint shit himself.

Wait that means superman can beat takion too. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 04:01 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

simple jobberseid sucks and loses to supes takion admitted JS is his superior so he aint shit himself.

Wait that means superman can beat takion too. stick out tongue

no expression
You are a retard.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 04:02 PM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression
You are a retard.
only stating facts dawg takion beat gl, flash and a couple other surfer does that stuff daily evil face

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 04:11 PM
Estacado
Legendary

only stating facts dawg takion beat gl, flash and a couple other surfer does that stuff daily evil face

Takion wasn't even trying to beat those guys and no Surfer wouldn't beat Kyle,Cap Atom and Flash at the same time.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:05 PM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Takion wasn't even trying to beat those guys and no Surfer wouldn't beat Kyle,Cap Atom and Flash at the same time.
yes he would he's done better.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:07 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I would give it to the team.

He could take any of them one on one but as a group I think they'd overwhelm him.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:11 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 02:47 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Takion. He plays with energy better than any of these guys. He can look at his opponents and instantly know thier history, powers, weaknesses etc. He can scatter his atoms around the cosmos and reform at will. he can bend reality and even step thru time to attack. He has enough power to push back upon the god wave for a brief time.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 05:22 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I beg to differ.. Hal and Surfer control energies better than Takion and have counter measures for reality bending and time attacks..

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 06:46 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Ambient
I beg to differ.. Hal and Surfer control energies better than Takion and have counter measures for reality bending and time attacks..

Not Hal. Takion has control over the source, which fuels Hal's power.

If the same control extends to the PC, he destroys them with a thought. Even without that, he still wins. They lack the power to destroy him.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 07:38 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Takion.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 03:02 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ambient

Surfer and Hal control energies better than Takion? Takion who can wield the powers of the quantum field, oan energy, and the speed force without even knowing how? Who can scatter his energy atoms across the cosmos and pull them back together? Who can use his own vast might ot push against the omniversal power of the Godwave for a brief time? Who shielded the heroes from the effects of the Godwave? Who can control antimatter as well as the monitor? Come now.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 05:50 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

To use the ABC logic, Superman generally beats DS, DS beats Takion, and SS can arguably beat Superman. That however doesnt work here. I will say the team overwhelms him quickly.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 02:33 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote