KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Stardust vs Storm (full potentional)

Stardust vs Storm (full potentional)
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Stardust vs Storm (full potentional)

Who wins?

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:47 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anything at FullPotential is omnipotent.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:48 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anything at FullPotential is omnipotent.

ummm, no.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:56 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

eek! You set her against Stardust? laughing She gets butt-raped easily.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:56 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Stardust. No, Storm doesn't stand a chance. Yes, I know what "full potential" Storm is supposed to be capable of according to some on this board. I want on panel proof that she can do those things first.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 12:57 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by masterbruce
ummm, no.

Ummm, yes.

FullPotential basicly ends up meaning you take whatever powers the character has and expand on them until the character has unlimited power.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:00 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

According to this board she dies against Punisher with a laser.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:00 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Oh jesus, now were up to heralds....pfft.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:07 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm easily. She would have infinity power with no limitations at FP

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:08 AM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

And Wither is Omniversal Death.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:12 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Full potential is a free ticket to La La Land.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:13 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm easily. She would have infinity power with no limitations at FP

You're probably enjoying screwing with people, with a sock. Tell us the truth big grin

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:22 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
And Wither is Omniversal Death.

I'm waiting for the day full potential Leech shuts down the LT's power.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:25 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Full potential Storm once saw Juggernaut in a mirror and anything she sees in reverse she gains the total of all power regarding what she saw. So she's gained the full power of Cyttorak. She also looks at herself every morning so it effectively doubles her power every day.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:35 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Originally posted by celestialdemon
I'm waiting for the day full potential Leech shuts down the LT's power.

beautiful. TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:36 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Full potential Storm once saw Juggernaut in a mirror and anything she sees in reverse she gains the total of all power regarding what she saw. So she's gained the full power of Cyttorak. She also looks at herself every morning so it effectively doubles her power every day.

I have heard also that FP Storm can summon the weather on other planets in millions of galaxies and increase her powers a billion fold. Her dna is actually cosmic shards from the infinity gauntlet.YUp. That's what I heard about FULL POTENTIAL Storm

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:40 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by LordFear
I have heard also that FP Storm can summon the weather on other planets in millions of galaxies and increase her powers a billion fold. Her dna is actually cosmic shards from the infinity gauntlet.YUp. That's what I heard about FULL POTENTIAL Storm

Sometimes, when she feels too powerful, she fuses her DNA into a full Infinity Gauntlet and uses its power to limit herself a little bit. About half a cup.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:46 AM
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of that is WAAAAY below what Ororo can do even NOW with limitationsroll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:52 AM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

All of that is WAAAAY below what Ororo can do even NOW with limitationsroll eyes (sarcastic)

You are so right, that just for practice. We haven't even scratched the surface, truly. AT FULL POTENTIAL. Hell TOAA himself would cringe before her might

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:55 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

And you want us to believe you're not retarded.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 01:57 AM