KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs. Captain America

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman 5 62.50%
Captain America 3 37.50%
To hard to decide 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs. Captain America
Started by: Glazier

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Glazier
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool Batman vs. Captain America

Who takes it?
It's not a fight about who can take the other, as Captain America obviously would win that (my opinion, don't bring up a debate around it, please).
Instead, it's totally focused on skill, as it's the one who first lands 5 direct kicks/punchs to the opponent smokin'

Also, no gadgets and no shield.

I think Batman might JUST pull out a win, 5-4. But then again, Captain America have showed that he is very hard to hit in the past...

Debate! smokin'

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 03:36 PM
Glazier is currently offline Click here to Send Glazier a Private Message Find more posts by Glazier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

They met once in a crossover, and Batman admitted that Captain America would win. Although that was a crossover, so I can't use it as evidence :P

Still have a good feeling about Captain America though.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 03:38 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glazier
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also think Captain America would win a real fight, but in this fight of pure skill, i am with Batman.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 03:39 PM
Glazier is currently offline Click here to Send Glazier a Private Message Find more posts by Glazier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Batman vs. Captain America

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Glazier
Who takes it?
It's not a fight about who can take the other, as Captain America obviously would win that (my opinion, don't bring up a debate around it, please).
Instead, it's totally focused on skill, as it's the one who first lands 5 direct kicks/punchs to the opponent smokin'

Also, no gadgets and no shield.

I think Batman might JUST pull out a win, 5-4. But then again, Captain America have showed that he is very hard to hit in the past...

Debate! smokin'

stalemate

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 05:36 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Super Soldier gives capt the physical advantage to last longer and Capt is stronger. But strenght does not make any dufference for Batman, he has pwned guys like Spectre, Superman and Grundy. evil face

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 05:39 PM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by jasonk3
Super Soldier gives capt the physical advantage to last longer and Capt is stronger. But strenght does not make any dufference for Batman, he has pwned guys like Spectre, Superman and Grundy. evil face

So true

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glazier
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see the majority are with Batman in this fight... Good choicewink

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:05 PM
steverules
The doctor

Cap wins

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:10 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glazier
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is about landing 5 punches first, not about who would win a true fight.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:11 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman wins.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:19 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Originally posted by Glazier
This is about landing 5 punches first, not about who would win a true fight.

I know...and I say...cap wins no expression

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:22 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

So, pure skill? None of Cap's physical advantages to worry about?

Stalemate.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:12 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Soljer
So, pure skill? None of Cap's physical advantages to worry about?

Stalemate.

i think the OP included Cap's physical advantages...just no shield.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:14 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Well, it says 'totally focused on skill,' so I thought that meant the classic 'in equal bodies.'

Meh, if Cap gets his physical advantages, the win goes to him. If he's stripped of his superior speed, strength, and stamina, it remains a stalemate.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:17 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by llagrok
They met once in a crossover, and Batman admitted that Captain America would win. Although that was a crossover, so I can't use it as evidence :P

Still have a good feeling about Captain America though.
He said it's POSSIBLE, not that he would win.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:18 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I say batman wins

For this contest, Cap's only advantage is a slight speed over batman while Batman is more skilled than Cap and smarter as well

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:19 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Juntai
He said it's POSSIBLE, not that he would win.

You've, no doubt, read the interview where the writer of the story said something along the lines of; "I was intending for that to be Bruce conceding Steve's superiority."

More or less.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:19 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Soljer
You've, no doubt, read the interview where the writer of the story said something along the lines of; "I was intending for that to be Bruce conceding Steve's superiority."

More or less.
I don't care what he was intending, it wasn't what was written. He said it was possible for Cap to beat him, which is what I said in my last post.

The same crossover had Batman walk over Taskmaster and other villains like he was beating up school children.

Another time someone tried to pull the interview thing is during Sacrifice when mind controlled Superman and Wonder Woman were battling. The writer apperently said he was intending it to be on Earth, just high up in the sky under the sun... however the comic portrayed something very different, with them flying out to the sun, and Wonder Woman even acknowledging "He's taking me to the sun."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:24 PM
starlock
Team Authority

So basicly like a dojo fight, a point system

I will go with batman

Trained at an ealier age,had more of an incentive to learn MA
it might be me but training sidekicks, passing on your knowledge is a great way to advance oneself,yes cap had bucky and various sidekicks and trains with his groups,but not on bats level in my opinon,Batman
has not relied on a indestructible shield
I give cap props and i like him,but skill goes with bats

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:26 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Juntai
I don't care what he was intending, it wasn't what was written. He said it was possible for Cap to beat him, which is what I said in my last post.

The same crossover had Batman walk over Taskmaster and other villains like he was beating up school children.

Another time someone tried to pull the interview thing is during Sacrifice when mind controlled Superman and Wonder Woman were battling. The writer apperently said he was intending it to be on Earth, just high up in the sky under the sun... however the comic portrayed something very different, with them flying out to the sun, and Wonder Woman even acknowledging "He's taking me to the sun."

So we just ignore writer intent nowadays? What the f**k?, When did we start judging fights off of Juntai's bias, and not the writer's intended portrayals?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:29 PM