KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Lantern Battle...in Marvel Universe!!!

Who becomes Marvel's Green Lantern?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Iron Man 4 28.57%
Reed Richards 5 35.71%
Spiderman 5 35.71%
Storm 0 0%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Green Lantern Battle...in Marvel Universe!!!
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Green Lantern Battle...in Marvel Universe!!!

Four Green Lantern Rings have been sent across dimensional rifts into the Marvel Universe to worthy heroes. They were chosen based on their intelligence, unique qualities and demonstrated heroism. Each have been given time and instruction to learn and master the use of their ring. Now they must face off against each other so that the one worthy hero left standing will become the bearer of the Green Lantern mantle in the Marvel Universe!

Iron Man
Mr. Fantastic
Spiderman
Storm

(please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Apr 30th, 2007 at 02:42 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 02:37 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I just right how I think they would rank as a GL from worst to best.

4) Storm= I don't think she quite stacks up with the other three. Not smart enough, imaginative enough, or have enough willpower.

As far as I'm concerned 3-1 are pretty interchangable.

3) Reed Richards= He is the smartest person ever and his power already is one that reauires a good imagination to use it.

2) Spiderman= Very imaginative very. He is also very smart. He also has very good willpower. So he is good in just about everything it takes to be a good GL.

3) Ironman= He is inventor by nature biulding one of the best human made tech items in comics.

As to who would win I would say Tony would. His armor would allow him to function without using as much energy as the others. For instance he doesn't need to tap his power for life supports or super strength. He alredy is there.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 02:47 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

bump

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:48 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Storm throws away her ring and then beats all three of them anyways. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:49 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

This is probably between Reed and Storm.

She likely has more will power to use but Reed could use it more effectively.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:50 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

So you think Storm has more willpower than Spiderman? and btw I think Ironman would be better with ring than storm.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:51 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Tony would pwn her as soon as the battle starts... he is smarter, more creative, much more ruthless, and would have already thought up a hundred ways to take her out.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:52 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Tony would pwn her as soon as the battle starts... he is smarter, more creative, much more ruthless, and would have already thought up a hundred ways to take her out.

Originally posted by masterbruce
So you think Storm has more willpower than Spiderman? and btw I think Ironman would be better with ring than storm.

I was going with the person I saw as having the most raw power with the ring and the person who would have the best ability to use it's powers.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:54 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Didn't Mr Fantastic's willpower help give Eternity shape?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:54 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Tony would use the ring better then Reed... Reed would hesitate to do certain things, whereas Tony would be prepared to suck the air from their lungs, make himself as powererful as the Sentry, etc. etc.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:55 AM
Starscream M

Tony would use the ring better then Reed... Reed would hesitate to do certain things, whereas Tony would be prepared to suck the air from their lungs, make himself as powererful as the Sentry, etc. etc.

Reed would prob have studied the ring's limits more indepth and can counter Tony's moves.

Peter would just have alot of fun with the ring.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:56 AM
Priest

green webbing constructs ftw

Old Post May 1st, 2007 12:57 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I'd say Reed...he just looks like a natural GL to me..lol. With his super genius...he could be very creative with the ring. On the flip side...imagine if Dr. Doom gained possession of such a ring...with his intelligence...and his determination to conquer...he could create some mad constructs.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:03 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Reed Richards easily...

then most likely Storm.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:11 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reed Richards easily. Has the best willpower and imagination.

Iron Man wouldn't be able to use the ring at all, he's an alcoholic and has almost no will power.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:46 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I'd say Reed...he just looks like a natural GL to me..lol.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:51 AM
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:52 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

that scan was sweet.. that thread rocked

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:55 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:57 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I would go with Spider-Man. His Spider sense would definitley be a huge factor in his victory. He has jumped around Reed before and now he has the power of a Green Lantern, somewhat the same with Ironman.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 02:13 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote