KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dock Ock (movie) Vs Wolverine (movie)

Dock Ock (movie) Vs Wolverine (movie)
Started by: Estacado

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Dock Ock (movie) Vs Wolverine (movie)

Who wins?

Bankai.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:03 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Wolverine

Doc Ock's tentacles weren't that fast and Wolverine's claws will definitely cut through them with ease.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:19 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Wolverine easily. His healing factor was unreal.

But in comics, I'd give Doc Ock the majority.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:22 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Madvillain
Wolverine easily. His healing factor was unreal.

But in comics, I'd give Doc Ock the majority.

His healing factor was only impressive at the end of the 3rd movie.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:22 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by llagrok
His healing factor was only impressive at the end of the 3rd movie.

So?

Old Post May 6th, 2007 12:25 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Dock Ock (movie) Vs Wolverine (movie)

Originally posted by Estacado
Who wins?

howlett

thank u bz

Old Post May 6th, 2007 01:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I'll go with movie Ock. He was tossing cars around and going h2h with Spidey who is no slouch in the speed department. Movie Wolverine has a good showing but still got KOed in X3 from getting slammed against the wall.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 6th, 2007 01:51 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytse
Neophyte

Originally posted by Badabing
I'll go with movie Ock. He was tossing cars around and going h2h with Spidey who is no slouch in the speed department.

True. He did pluck Spider-Man right out of the air, mid-flip, and toss him skyward. However Spider-Man still managed to basically neutralize him with a couple punches afterward.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 02:05 AM
Ytse is currently offline Click here to Send Ytse a Private Message Find more posts by Ytse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Wolverine was knocked out from a single bullet.

I'd say Ock's tentacles would be plenty fast enough to hit Wolverine, and would hit plenty hard enough to knock him out.

Movie ock for the win!

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 6th, 2007 02:17 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Movie Ock was more impressive than Move Wolverine.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post May 6th, 2007 06:23 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Tha C-Master

IMO, X Men was better than Spidey

I returned to ur place smile

thank u bz

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Tha C-Master

I agree

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:11 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Like in comics, Wolverine would woop ass of Dock Ock

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:20 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Attachment: ock1df.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:23 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGame17

to me, i consider the wolverine in the third movie different than the first two. his healing factor was way faster and he was much more durable. i'd say the claws could cut through the tentacles, but he'd probably get thrown around for a while.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:27 AM
TheGame17 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGame17 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGame17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Newjak
Wolverine

Doc Ock's tentacles weren't that fast and Wolverine's claws will definitely cut through them with ease.

no expression
He was KO'd by a hit from Sabretooth with a huge piece of wood then again he was KO'd by a simple gun shot in the head.Oh and he doesn't have the speed to compete with Dock Ock.

Bankai.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:32 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

no expression
He was KO'd by a hit from Sabretooth with a huge piece of wood then again he was KO'd by a simple gun shot in the head.Oh and he doesn't have the speed to compete with Dock Ock.

then why make the thread?

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:43 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Just wanted to prove to him that he was wrong and I needed some kind of "backup" on this.If you know what I mean.....

Bankai.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:47 AM
Smurph
------

Ock wins.

The tentacles were plenty fast enough to hit Wolverine, and they were strong enough to KO him.

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:55 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Just wanted to prove to him that he was wrong and I needed some kind of "backup" on this.If you know what I mean.....

yes, but comic wolverine would be a completely different story.......

Old Post May 6th, 2007 07:59 AM