KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules from the Legendary Journeys VS Clark from Smallville

Hercules from the Legendary Journeys VS Clark from Smallville
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Hercules from the Legendary Journeys VS Clark from Smallville

Who's gonna take this?
Clark got an advantage in speed, but Herc has a good array of reflexes, and his durability and strength even granted him to battle and defeat Thor, so I do believe he can put down Clark, without any PIS or Kryptonite.Clark also lacks the fighting skills and battle experience which Herc got cause he was trained since childhood to be a warrior, but the kryptonian guy has high durability and strength, and his heat vision is very powerful, so I do believe this is a very close fight.Herc has knocked down Ares more than once, and Ares is a full god also so...

Old Post May 18th, 2007 10:02 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Hercules from the Legendary Journeys VS Clark from Smallville

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K3VIL
Who's gonna take this?
Clark got an advantage in speed, but Herc has a good array of reflexes, and his durability and strength even granted him to battle and defeat Thor, so I do believe he can put down Clark, without any PIS or Kryptonite.Clark also lacks the fighting skills and battle experience which Herc got cause he was trained since childhood to be a warrior, but the kryptonian guy has high durability and strength, and his heat vision is very powerful, so I do believe this is a very close fight.Herc has knocked down Ares more than once, and Ares is a full god also so...

Herc

thank u bz

Old Post May 19th, 2007 04:42 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I remember Hercules gained super speed as well when he traveled to Ireland and got trained by the mystics.

That show was getting weird near the end.

Old Post May 19th, 2007 04:44 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote