KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Yuga Khan vs. Exitar

Yuga Khan vs. Exitar
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yuga Khan vs. Exitar

How this goes?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 27th, 2007 05:57 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Yuga Khan vs. Exitar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Exitar

thank u bz

Old Post May 27th, 2007 06:24 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

What has Exitar done?

Old Post May 27th, 2007 06:29 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Deathstroke
What has Exitar done?

Gotten his skull caved in by Thor. Showed up with Ashirem to face the Skyfathers.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 06:38 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He's the celestial who Arishem sends the planet killer code to. He's their exterminator.

Exactly how powerful is Yuga Khan? I've been claiming Galactus level, and I'd like to know how far off I am. confused

Old Post May 27th, 2007 07:21 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Exactly how powerful is Yuga Khan? I've been claiming Galactus level, and I'd like to know how far off I am. confused

I believe he broke himself free from the Source Wall, absorbed the lifeforce from all the living beings on a nearby planet planet, blew up the planet, and took over Apokalips before being defeated somehow.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 07:38 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

exitar would win because the celestials really really rarely ever have shown even the slightest weakenss. yuga khan is powerful indeed but an idiot all the same. hed go right back to the soruce wall before he even met up with arishem.

Old Post May 27th, 2007 09:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gotten his skull caved in by Thor. Showed up with Ashirem to face the Skyfathers.

(please log in to view the image)

not Exitar who faced Odin/Destroyer

Thor did. Didn't stop Exitar from carrying out his mission on Pangoria

He also slew the leader of the Watchers known as "The One"

thank u bz

Old Post May 9th, 2008 09:20 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Exitar the Exterminator FTW

Rumors abound the gigantic Celestial will return

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:39 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Exitar easily wins.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EkinEku

lol yuga khan would beat the crap out of exitar, lol didn't he get killed by the thing & sue storm or something? yuga absorbs and destroys worlds by touching them, his blink destroys civilizations when he's low on power, and he'd take advantage of exitars vunerabilities and absorb his energy.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:46 AM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Exitar wins.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 07:31 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by EkinEku
lol yuga khan would beat the crap out of exitar, lol didn't he get killed by the thing & sue storm or something? yuga absorbs and destroys worlds by touching them, his blink destroys civilizations when he's low on power, and he'd take advantage of exitars vunerabilities and absorb his energy.

lol. Yuga Khan's feat's aren't even on par with that of Kubik. Yuga's overrated. Destroyed a civilization just by blinking? What civilization are we talking, the Amazons? The Egyptions? Martians? It can't be the Americans. C'mon, Surtur destroyed a galaxy. These are small potatoes to a Celesial. Geez, Exitar stomps him 10/10.

Last edited by WhiteWitchKing on Oct 23rd, 2008 at 08:02 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 07:59 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by EkinEku
Exitar would smash all the new gods who opposed who without taking their powers away.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:14 PM
iceman24567

Yuga Khan

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:17 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by iceman24567
Yuga Khan
Based on?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:18 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i'm sorry, but yuga was able to literally become primal energy [that of which comprises the source itself], at will:

(please log in to view the image)

so why would it be beyond his power to destroy exitar, like sue did, by becoming some sort of hyperspace-derived energy?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 23rd, 2008 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EkinEku

lol@ any single celestial beating all of the new gods that's just crap put that bottle of haternet sauvignon down. and kubik is below celestials in power, yuga is atleast equal, he drains planets by touching them, he destroyed civilizations (planets) by blinking, it's in the book on the front page! when his eyes started moving it sent shockwaves across the cosmos, he was low on power then from the wall draining him.

he was shutting down galaxies as he made his way to apocalypse, lar grand watched in horror and couldn't do anything. when they finally met yuga shut him down without even touching him, plus yuga is higher minded then DS, when he was merely stirring he was messing with seids access to the omega realm, he cut highfather off from the source, he beat new genesis's armies with raw power not because they draw power from the source he was just feakishly powerful, velo didnt and he crushed them... without extertion the only reason he isn't alive now is because he made himself vunerable entering the source to understand the aggregate of all existence that cost him his freedom, but power and cunning, he stomps exitar, smashes his brain box and absorbs him.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:46 PM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Galan007
i'm sorry, but yuga was able to literally become primal energy [that of which comprises the source itself], at will:

so why would it be beyond his power to destroy exitar, like sue did, by becoming some sort of hyperspace-derived energy?

Well, the Source created him. He's probably got somekind of connection to the Source with which to be able to do that.

I'd say Exitar wins.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:49 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Enyalus
Well, the Source created him. He's probably got somekind of connection to the Source with which to be able to do that.
this is mostly you own speculation, as it was never hinted at in the story that yuga was only able to achieve said feat because of a 'connection' to the source.

however, i'd like to add that the source also created every super-powered being in DC. having said that, yuga is the only character i have ever seen breach the wall, by literally becoming the energy of the source itself.

meh, i still don't see what prevents yuga from duplicating what sue did to exitar. i guess i don't really care though.. *shrugs*

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 06:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote