KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs Wonderwoman

Sentry vs Wonderwoman
Started by: SevenShackles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Sentry vs Wonderwoman

Marvels Sentry VS DC's WonderWoman.

Who wins this and why?

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 05:48 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

SHe would. Super Lasso Knot for the win.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:54 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Sentry.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:57 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Sentry sling shot her into the sun with her lasso.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:57 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
Sentry sling shot her into the sun with her lasso.

I suppose if he were skilled enough to do anything to her. He isn't nearly as skilled as any of the other top tiers. So he'd loose to her. He might as well be Thor with no fighting Skills. So he pretty much loses.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 08:59 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Skill has nothing to do with the reason why Sentry beats Diana.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:00 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I suppose if he were skilled enough to do anything to her. He isn't nearly as skilled as any of the other top tiers. So he'd loose to her. He might as well be Thor with no fighting Skills. So he pretty much loses.

Thor and Sentry are completely different characters with diffrent power sets imo.

Sentry has yet to be defeated. He will pummel Wonder Woman.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:01 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Sentry has yet to be defeated. He will pummel Wonder Woman.

Iron Man defeated him.

Fem-Ultron didn't appear to be having too much trouble with him.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:16 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by Deathstroke
Iron Man defeated him.

Fem-Ultron didn't appear to be having too much trouble with him.

Iron Man got is ass owned by sentry too.
This version of Ultron docent look like she can be defeated with brunt force, i dbt WW would be able to to any better.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:18 PM
Deathstroke
Slayer

I don't think Iron Man could take him in a straight up fist fight, but Sentry was still defeated so I thought I'd just point that out.

This version of Ultron docent look like she can be defeated with brunt force, i dbt WW would be able to to any better.

Maybe not, but I just wanted to show that just because Sentry hasn't been beaten down yet doesn't mean that he can't be or hasn't been roughed up some.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:35 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

I don't think Iron Man could take him in a straight up fist fight, but Sentry was still defeated so I thought I'd just point that out.

Maybe not, but I just wanted to show that just because Sentry hasn't been beaten down yet doesn't mean that he can't be or hasn't been roughed up some.

True point taken.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:47 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

First of all, WW is like how many times stronger and faster than Iron man? No one is giving any good reason why Sentry would pummel WW. He isn't as strong as Superman and not as fast either. And He is no where the skill lvl needed. So what makes him pummel the most powerful and skilled Woman in comics? Not to mention crazy bracelets and a lasso that is a one hit win?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 09:58 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Prncess Diana beats the crap out of Robert.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:03 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

First of all, WW is like how many times stronger and faster than Iron man? No one is giving any good reason why Sentry would pummel WW. He isn't as strong as Superman and not as fast either. And He is no where the skill lvl needed. So what makes him pummel the most powerful and skilled Woman in comics? Not to mention crazy bracelets and a lasso that is a one hit win?

I wasn't comparing WW to Ironman, DS said that Ironman beaten Sentry, and i just responded by saying IM got owned by sentry.

How is crazy bracelets and a lasso a one hit win?
U may think that the lasso is a guaranteed win, but i actuality she docent win to many matches with it.

I'm certain that sentry is much Stronger than Wonder Woman, he may not be as skilled but his strength and speed- (yes Sentry his faster than WW, he can travel to the sun in moments) will make up for the skills he lacks.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:09 PM
Deathstroke
Slayer

What's Wonder Woman's most impressive strength feat?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:29 PM
Priest

probably the Spectre feat she has done with superman.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:33 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wasn't comparing WW to Ironman, DS said that Ironman beaten Sentry, and i just responded by saying IM got owned by sentry.

How is crazy bracelets and a lasso a one hit win?
U may think that the lasso is a guaranteed win, but i actuality she docent win to many matches with it.

I'm certain that sentry is much Stronger than Wonder Woman, he may not be as skilled but his strength and speed- (yes Sentry his faster than WW, he can travel to the sun in moments) will make up for the skills he lacks.
MuCh stronger? that would be like saying he's much stronger than Superman, since it's known that WW and Superman are nearly a match in strength. And Sentry isn't really much faster than DIANA. Unless you can prove to me his battle reflexes are anything near hers.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:33 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pulling One Third the mass of a hundred Earths. When she pulled the Earth against the sun's gravitational pull with Supers and Manhunter.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:39 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

MuCh stronger? that would be like saying he's much stronger than Superman, since it's known that WW and Superman are nearly a match in strength. And Sentry isn't really much faster than DIANA. Unless you can prove to me his battle reflexes are anything near hers.

Wonder Woman is not nearly Superman's equal in terms of strength. Keep holding on to that dream, though.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:39 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Pulling One Third the mass of a hundred Earths. When she pulled the Earth against the sun's gravitational pull with Supers and Manhunter.

How do you know she wasn't doing 1/10 of the work?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2007 10:41 PM