KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Infinity Watch vs. Mighty Avengers

Infinity Watch vs. Mighty Avengers
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Infinity Watch vs. Mighty Avengers

Tony Stark, in his endless dickery, decides that cosmic beings with brains larger than his don’t know what they’re talking about and that the Infinity Gems should be in his and the Initiative’s hands.

He and the Mighty Avengers set out and confront the members of the Infinity Watch on a barren planet the size of Earth. The terrain is flat and there is no living beingS here so they can all go full out.

Special Notes:
-the members of the Infinity Watch are not using their Gems.
-to make it fair, Thanos is at pre-resurrection by Death levels.
-Ironman is in his Extremis Armor.

Infinity Watch
Adam Warlock
Drax the Destroyer
Gamora -
Moondragon
Pip the Troll
Thanos

Mighty Avengers
Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares
Sentry

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:10 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Infinity Watch vs. Mighty Avengers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Tony Stark, in his endless dickery, decides that cosmic beings with brains larger than his don’t know what they’re talking about and that the Infinity Gems should be in his and the Initiative’s hands.

He and the Mighty Avengers set out and confront the members of the Infinity Watch on a barren planet the size of Earth. The terrain is flat and there is no living beingS here so they can all go full out.

Special Notes:

Infinity Watch
Adam Warlock
Drax the Destroyer
Gamora -
Moondragon
Pip the Troll
Thanos

Mighty Avengers
Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares
Sentry
Even at those levels... Thanos could still beat this team single handedly...
No, I'm not joking.

When Bentry one-shots someone who rips out the cores of suns, give me a call.

Plus, since that fiasco of Thanos punching Mar-Vell from Saturn to Earth when using context, and looking at the story, points to it happening before Thanos died...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:12 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

watch decimates them

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:13 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

But of course, you're not one to overrate Thanos.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:15 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

But of course, you're not one to overrate Thanos.
Who? Me or him?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:15 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

You.

Who's the star-ripper? Drax?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:17 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

And it's not my fault. I didn't want to give them Thanos but without him, they had no chance of winning.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:18 AM
guy222
With my gal

Special Notes:

Infinity Watch
Adam Warlock
Drax the Destroyer
Gamora -
Moondragon
Pip the Troll
Thanos

Mighty Avengers
Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares
Sentry

iw

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:21 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Mighty avengers die.

Also doesn't Illuminati kinda f*ck up IW continuity ? They should of had the gems at the point IW 'take them'.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:23 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

You.

Who's the star-ripper? Drax?
Good for me.

I'll overate him as much as I want, but in the end, I'm taking every feat into account, and only using feats that happened on-panel.
Basically, me using actual feats, is me overating him...
A+ logic.

Drax.
(please log in to view the image)
*notice how he survives a sun exploding unscathed*

And one-punching a planet.

And...

I kind of fail to see the Avengers taking him down... even at those levels. Sentry would really be the only threat to him, and even he's not more powerful than Thor and Thing.

And it's not my fault. I didn't want to give them Thanos but without him, they had no chance of winning.
Hardly. You underestimate the Watch, and you also left out Maxam (who was as strong as Drax with the Power Gem).

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:30 AM
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Hardly. You underestimate the Watch, and you also left out Maxam (who was as strong as Drax with the Power Gem).

No one on the Watch could defeat the Sentry on their own except for Thanos.

quote:
and you also left out Maxam (who was as strong as Drax with the Power Gem).

Proof?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:36 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

No one on the Watch could defeat the Sentry on their own except for Thanos.

Proof?
Warlock, Adam.
Destroyer, Drax, both can stand up to him.

Plus, the Watch can take down a couple members right away, and then team up on the rest of them.

The mere fact that Maxam has stalemated (in a fight), and has also stalemated Drax in an arm wrestling match says he is his equal.
Plus, it was also said when they were running tests on him, that he is in Drax's strength range.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:39 AM
golem370

Drax/Power Gem had the most potential. When he wasn't jobbing he could have taken any Herald of accepting for the Destroyer he could more then likely put down in Superman type as well.

This is my favorite Drax

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 12:54 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Warlock, Adam.
Destroyer, Drax, both can stand up to him.

Plus, the Watch can take down a couple members right away, and then team up on the rest of them.

The mere fact that Maxam has stalemated (in a fight), and has also stalemated Drax in an arm wrestling match says he is his equal.
Plus, it was also said when they were running tests on him, that he is in Drax's strength range.

They test Maxam strength and he was below Drax.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 12:56 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

This is ridiculous - you pair the mighty Avengers against what is arguably one of the strongest comic teams ever? The watch owns this

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 01:06 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Maxam is on Herc's level strengthwise, his first apearence he fought Drax and launched him into the sea, did the same thing to Herc during the infinity crusade.

He also one shotted Wonderman and it was either him or Drax who hammered the Thing through the floor with one shot.

Replace Thanos with Maxam and this is much more of a contest, at the moment Thanos should eat the Mighty Avengers alive.

I'm pretty sure Moon Dragons TP was also useless against Maxam but I'm hazy on that as it was a good ten years ago I last read his first apearence, he did basicaly go through the watch to get to Warlock though and showed some impressive hand to hand skills against Gamora IIRC.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 01:09 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos soloes.

Warlock and Drax got a chance to solo too with a 3 and 2 on 10 respectively.

Together, is a massacre. 10/10 to IW.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:30 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

With the way teams are now, the Watch would crush the Avengers. Thanos could probably take them on his own. Replace Thanos with Maxam, and this becomes more of a fair fight. I'd still give it to the Watch, though.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:40 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by golem370
They test Maxam strength and he was below Drax.
He was around.
Plus, they had an arm wrestling match, and he stalemated Drax, until Pip, or someone made a distraction and Maxam lost.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 10:01 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Special Notes:

Infinity Watch
Adam Warlock
Drax the Destroyer
Gamora -
Moondragon
Pip the Troll
Thanos

Mighty Avengers
Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Wonder Man
Wasp
Black Widow
Ares
Sentry

Tony Stark gains control of them and becomes their brand new leader.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 11:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote