KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Daredevil vs Judge Dredd vs Punisher vs Wolverines

Batman vs Daredevil vs Judge Dredd vs Punisher vs Wolverines
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Batman vs Daredevil vs Judge Dredd vs Punisher vs Wolverines

Who lasts the most and who loses ??

For me it would have to be Wolverine just for his healing factor

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 10:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Batman vs Daredevil vs Judge Dredd vs Punisher vs Wolverines

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Who lasts the most and who loses ??

For me it would have to be Wolverine just for his healing factor

Howlett

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 04:04 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cap'n Happy

It comes down to Batman and Wolverine. I love Daredevil, but he's out pretty quickly. Dredd and Punisher take each other out in a blaze of glory... leaving Batman to face Wolverine. With all the bloodshed, Logan is in a berserker rage... which proves to be his downfall. With his cold, calculating mind and his wicked skills, the Batman (though bruised and bloodied) triumphs again.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 02:28 AM
Cap'n Happy is currently offline Click here to Send Cap'n Happy a Private Message Find more posts by Cap'n Happy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Punisher or Dredd's weapons should me mostly useless here. Daredevil dodges bullets, Batman has his Nomex/Survival Batsuit, and Logan eats them for breakfast. erm

DD is out cause of Bats has sonics. Since all of the Wolverine fanboys here seem to think that Logan has superhearing, Bats whips out his sonics on him to. Batman could also just freeze him or stick him with liquid-hydrogen or foam pellets.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 04:41 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

As said it comes down to Wolverine and Batman and there i would say 50%-50%

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 05:34 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I would probably give Wolverine the benefit of the doubt here seeing how it's a no prep/straight up fight. It really could go either way. Batman will be fatiqued and tired and Logan will not.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 10:31 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Wolverine via super-endurance, Healing Factor, Razor edge adamentium claw, training in a lot of martial arts, 150 years of training.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 11:51 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yet he hardly ever shows it. Wayne does. erm

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 12:16 AM
Mindset

What are you talking about?

How does he hardly ever show it?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 12:18 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Most of the time he's just charging in. Thuis is mostly due to his Healing Factor. He go spoiled basically. And with his claws he hardly ever uses as much skill as Bruce. When the writers write Batman they go into deep detail of not only his knowledge and experience but they also break down what he's doing and where he learned it from. Just saying that Batman shows more skill.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 01:15 AM
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Most of the time he's just charging in. Thuis is mostly due to his Healing Factor. He go spoiled basically. And with his claws he hardly ever uses as much skill as Bruce. When the writers write Batman they go into deep detail of not only his knowledge and experience but they also break down what he's doing and where he learned it from. Just saying that Batman shows more skill.

That's because lately they have just been showing Wolverine's regen, he doesn't show as much skill as he used to.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 01:28 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

They always talk about his experience and skill but I fail to see it ofetn.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 01:30 AM