KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kyle Rayner vs Wonder Woman

Kyle Rayner vs Wonder Woman
Started by: The Problem

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Child Rebel
Blackout

Kyle Rayner vs Wonder Woman

Debate

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:20 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

They did this as a practice fight before. They pretty much beat each other until he drowned her. I see the same thing happening again. She's a much better fighter and tactician than He. And she is able to break out of constructs. Something only the strongest beings in comics can do. I dont' know if he can convert her to energy. But he certainly can turn himself into a daxamite. Then again in one of her weakest incarnations, she held her own against a daxamite before. Kyle 7/10.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They did this as a practice fight before. They pretty much beat each other until he drowned her. I see the same thing happening again. She's a much better fighter and tactician than He. And she is able to break out of constructs. Something only the strongest beings in comics can do. I dont' know if he can convert her to energy. But he certainly can turn himself into a daxamite. Then again in one of her weakest incarnations, she held her own against a daxamite before. Kyle 7/10.

I'm surprised you mentioned nothing of speed.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:24 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Problem
I'm surprised you mentioned nothing of speed.

He's as fast as she is in travel, and the ring reacts for him in reflexes where he cannot.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:31 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

He's as fast as she is in travel, and the ring reacts for him in reflexes where he cannot.

But combat speed? I know the ring has automated defensive abilities.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:35 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Problem
But combat speed? I know the ring has automated defensive abilities.

yes. I've never seen anyone's speed over come the rings auto defenses. They at least shield enough to prevent death or serious injury.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:35 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

yes. I've never seen anyone's speed over come the rings auto defenses. They at least shield enough to prevent death or serious injury.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:38 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Diana pummels him, then Kyle becomes Parallex and tries to kill her. WW uses her Godwave powers on him.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 05:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Diana pummels him, then Kyle becomes Parallex and tries to kill her. WW uses her Godwave powers on him.
What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 06:03 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tyrant
What the f**k?

pretty much.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 06:04 AM
Child Rebel
Blackout

bump

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:03 AM
quanchi112
Disney

kyle defeats her for the solid majority.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Kyle

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:25 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Kyle 10/10.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:27 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rorschach
Kyle 10/10.

I'm surprised people mentioned the ring's automatic defense. Seeing as they really, really, really suck.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:42 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Originally posted by llagrok
I'm surprised people mentioned the ring's automatic defense. Seeing as they really, really, really suck.
they suck for nooby GLs cause well they're cannon fodder for the story and it advances the plot somehow. but for good ones it is good.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:51 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superherovandal
they suck for nooby GLs cause well they're cannon fodder for the story and it advances the plot somehow. but for good ones it is good.

Yeah.

Like when they found Ranx and he was like "**** auto shield" and one-shotted a GL.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:53 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

exactly the GL was a cannon fodder and so he died...

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:55 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Superherovandal
exactly the GL was a cannon fodder and so he died...

What is the name of the human GL who kept on using machine guns?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 12:59 AM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

DLC, ur silly big grin

Kyle FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 05:33 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote