KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Midgard Serpent runs the gauntlet

Midgard Serpent runs the gauntlet
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Midgard Serpent runs the gauntlet

How far does he get?

1.Batman
2.Spider-Man
3.Black Tarantula
4.Thing
5.Vision
6.Classic Sasquatch
7.Kurse
8.Raging Hulk
9.Thanos

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:06 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kurse below Hulk, rofl.

I think it could make it to Thanos actually.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 12:10 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

A raging Hulk has more strength then Kurse he fought Super-Adaptoid who had the combined powers of 100 heros. He took on Iron Man,Immortal Hercules,Wonder Man and Namor

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 12:49 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
A raging Hulk has more strength then Kurse he fought Super-Adaptoid who had the combined powers of 100 heros. He took on Iron Man,Immortal Hercules,Wonder Man and Namor

Kurse is far, far, far, far more durable than Hulk.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:14 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Up to Thanos and died.

But I don't know who Kurse is.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:26 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Originally posted by llagrok
Kurse is far, far, far, far more durable than Hulk.

Not likely Hulk has ton or durability. Even if he was Hulk is stronger which counteracts his durability.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:28 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not likely Hulk has ton or durability. Even if he was Hulk is stronger which counteracts his durability.

For someone who has Kurse in his sig, you sure know little about him. Don't you hang out at immortalthor all day?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:29 PM
strengthkills

Originally posted by llagrok
For someone who has Kurse in his sig, you sure know little about him. Don't you hang out at immortalthor all day?
Oh hush,Mindless hulk(mind you it was said he was dying,I believe not sure though)Stalemated an extremely strong/powerful/durable lineup of avengers for a couple days and fell only cause of his seperation with banner,thats a dying hulk.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 02:33 PM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Midgard Serpent runs the gauntlet

How far does he get?

1.Batman
2.Spider-Man
3.Black Tarantula
4.Thing
5.Vision
6.Classic Sasquatch
7.Kurse
8.Raging Hulk
9.Thanos

7 or 8

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by strengthkills
Oh hush,Mindless hulk(mind you it was said he was dying,I believe not sure though)Stalemated an extremely strong/powerful/durable lineup of avengers for a couple days and fell only cause of his seperation with banner,thats a dying hulk.

He wasn't able to kill anyone of them?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 05:50 PM
guy222
With my gal

7 or 8

thank u bz

Old Post May 16th, 2008 05:35 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Like Guy said

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:42 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Stops at Batman

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 17th, 2008 07:44 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Up to Thanos and died.

But I don't know who Kurse is.
i will tell you off hand-

-ok, he started out as a dark elf named algrim the strong from one of the nine worlds of asgard(starts with an s but i don't want to mess it up)and he is really big, like 8 feet tall.

-his king malikith tricks him into wanting to kick the shit out of thor and gives him a black suit of armour with his enchantments.

-while they fight, malikith opens a a trap door under algrim/thor into a lava pool.

-thor can fly so only algrim falls in, but he can't be killed by anything but
cold iron(steel), lava being hot and impure couldn't kill him.
plus he was wearing powerful black armour.

-after he gets out, he is all mad and wants to kill thor because he blames him for the lava dip. he kills anybody in asgard who looks like thor even in the slightest.

-then the stupid beyonder amps his strength x2, gives him a better suit of armour that grows with him and transports him to face thor,
now known as kurse he kills earth people that resemble thor.

-thor shows up wearing his strength doubling belt is a match him.

-the beyonder decides to further double his strength again(now x4 the strength of thor)

-thor gets beaten badly but he informs kurse that it was malikith that tricked him into the lava pit and made him go crazy in the first place

-malikith gets killed by kurse and looses his mean streak.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 08:13 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by psycho gundam
[B]i will tell you off hand-

-ok, he started out as a dark elf named algrim the strong from one of the nine worlds of asgard(starts with an s but i don't want to mess it up)

Svartelfheim

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 17th, 2008 12:58 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

hulk would really ware him it down by ther time it made it to thanos ..thanos is to smart he had a plan to kill the serpent before it made it to him.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 09:03 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

Originally posted by Mindset
Stops at Batman

Bats will need alot of prep time but mabey.

Old Post May 17th, 2008 09:05 PM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

still 7 or 8

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:18 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Makes it to Thanos

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:26 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I think he makes it to Thanos, too.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 03:30 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote