KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dragon Ball Z Tag Team VS Upgraded Justice League

Dragon Ball Z Tag Team VS Upgraded Justice League
Started by: King_Cold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King_Cold
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dragon Ball Z Tag Team VS Upgraded Justice League

Vegetto super saiyan 3, (who is far stronger than Gogeta super saiyan 4) Gohan MSSJ2 at his potential, (Who is slightly stronger than Vegetto SSJ3) Broly FPLSSJ at his potential (Who is much stronger than Gohan at his potential)

VS

Superman Prime, Hal Jordan with all of the Green Lanterns, Batman one million, The Kingdom Come Flash, and Wonder Woman with the Odin Sword.

Last edited by King_Cold on Aug 2nd, 2007 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 06:56 PM
King_Cold is currently offline Click here to Send King_Cold a Private Message Find more posts by King_Cold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

This thread will probably be close real soon but..Flash or Hal could probably solo it easily.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 06:58 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King_Cold
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
This thread will probably be close real soon but.

If the rules say that dbz isn't allowed, please pointout where I can find them.

BTW, even though the flash is much much faster than these DBZ characters, he could not hurt them, neither could Hal, Superman Prime could probably mortally injure Vegetto SSJ3, but not the other 2.

Last edited by King_Cold on Aug 2nd, 2007 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:02 PM
King_Cold is currently offline Click here to Send King_Cold a Private Message Find more posts by King_Cold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by King_Cold

Forum rules 6th thead from the top.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:09 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

quote:
Keep them comic related.
Matches between non-comic characters will be closed. The rule for characters will be this: Are they viewed primarily in a comic medium, or do they originate in comics? Manga/anime, not allowed. Star Wars, not allowed. Other groups or individuals will be dealt with on an individual basis

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:10 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

BTW, even though the flash is much much faster than these DBZ characters, he could not hurt them, neither could Hal, Superman Prime could probably mortally injure Vegetto SSJ3, but not the other 2.

I think it was already said by somebody else.

And Flash vibrates his hands into all there heads...And Hal with all GL rings became Parallax did he not? Before it was retconned and all into a bug.

Also Broli never was shown at full potential, Gohan at full potential was weaker then Vegetto and Vegetto was never shown at SSJ3. Either way all would get beat by Superman one on one and Superman Prime would solo along with Flash who could just IMP them all in seconds, and Hal could easily contain them if he wished or kill them by severing them in pieces.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:18 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Flash steals their speed and the DBZers stand there all WTF while Hal takes his time thinking how to get rid of them with style.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:23 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

DBZ should've stopped after the Frieza saga.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:44 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:54 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King_Cold
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
DBZ should've stopped after the Frieza saga.

No, The Cell Saga.

Gohan never reached his potential.

No matter how fast the flash moves, he cannot harm these three. These three could destroy galaxies!

Last edited by King_Cold on Aug 2nd, 2007 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:54 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

He doesn't need to harm them, genius.

All he needs is to steal their speed and therefor make them statues while Hal ****s them up.

Quite in fact he can hurt them.

You just don't know who Flash is and what he is capable of.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:55 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, The Cell Saga.

Gohan never reached his potential.

No matter how fast the flash moves, he cannot harm these three. These three could destroy galaxies!

Your name indicates that you're a dragonball fan. I can't help but get the feeling that you lack sufficient knowledge about the Flash and JLA.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:57 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King_Cold
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
Your name indicates that you're a dragonball fan. I can't help but get the feeling that you lack sufficient knowledge about the Flash and JLA.

Well this topic isn't even allowed, so lets just let it die.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:00 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'll allow it so long as there's no bashing. thumb up

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:16 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Save flash (who is also about one of the few comic book characters that could beat goku due to his ludacrisly questonable power-setting)
Vegito wouldent have much probem overcomeing all of these people individually

On the other hand
ALL OF THEM SIMOTAINOUSLY
would be a serious problem, regardless of how raw Vegitto is (and hes awfly raw)

P.s by hal jordan with all of the green lanterns
As in the GL corps? cuz thats like 7000 people vs Vegitto
and thats just silly

I dont think thats what you ment tho

Anyways Vegitto unfortunately, probably loses

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:21 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by illadelph12
I'll allow it so long as there's no bashing. thumb up

cool!!! smile smile smile

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:22 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King_Cold
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks, smile

I won't bash anyone.

According to superman prime anyone with enough physical strength can manipulate reality, therefore all of these characters including the DBZ ones can indeed manipulate reality, making them right next to the flash and superman prime.

In this battle it would all come down to who is the smartest, so the Justice league would win, but these three beasts would put up a good fight because of their ability to vastly manipulate Ki and reality.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:23 PM
Galvaclaw

quote:
Save flash (due to his ludacrisly questonable power-setting)
Vegito wouldent have much probem overcomeing all of these people individually

Sure he can. Vegetto has no feats to put him up with any of the DC team.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:24 PM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

OOPS< i misread the teams

Actually, i take it back
I think the 3 sayins could win. Broli was mysteriously overpowered and i think the three of them could keep themselvs from getting overloaded (keep in mind DBZ characters were often tasked with STRONG & multiple opponents simotainously)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:24 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Sure he can. Vegetto has no feats to put him up with any of the DC team.

"feats"?

Ok..

For the record, Wonder womans death happens about the same time the match starts
so dont factor her into the match

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:26 PM