KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Mace Windu with a twist

Wolverine vs Mace Windu with a twist
Started by: Battlehammer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

Wolverine vs Mace Windu with a twist

Mace has no light saber and no long range force attacks who wins?

I think mace wins to be honest.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 10:28 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Wolverine would beat Mace even if he was aloud his saber and long range force attacks.

I can count the times the force has been used during melee combat on one hand. It requires concentration, unless both parties are standing around twiddling their thumbs, nothing more significant then a force push is going down. Wolverine would kick almost any Jedi/Sith's ass (excluding EU of course, then it isn't even a contest) so hard he'd make Durge look like a pussy.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:05 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine would beat Mace even if he was aloud his saber and long range force attacks.

I can count the times the force has been used during melee combat on one hand. It requires concentration, unless both parties are standing around twiddling their thumbs, nothing more significant then a force push is going down. Wolverine would kick almost any Jedi/Sith's ass (excluding EU of course, then it isn't even a contest) so hard he'd make Durge look like a pussy.

srank your wrong this time.

Mace does not need to concentrate to use the force. He used a force sqeesh instantly with little to know effort and defeated grieves with the single attack.

He could easily do the same to wolverine.

He has weaved in and out of laser. Soeed blizt battle dromes and beat the shit out of an army of them with his bare ahnds. He defelexed laser to the point were he was blocking all the laser shot at a force of men.

He has feets of reflex that put him over wolevrine or spiderman.

He can amp his strength well over spiderman level.

His skills with a sword are unrivalled.

Hell he took down a whole armie of attacker by him self. Jumping 100 feet in the air and assualting the air craft destroying it with seemingly little effort.

Well free falling he has defelected lasers back at it targets.

Wolverines lucky if he can take windu in h2h lets alone with a light saber and range froce attacks.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:12 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Battlehammer
srank your wrong this time.

Mace does not need to concentrate to use the force. He used a force sqeesh instantly with little to know effort and defeated grieves with the single attack.

He could easily do the same to wolverine.

He has weaved in and out of laser. Soeed blizt battle dromes and beat the shit out of an army of them with his bare ahnds. He defelexed laser to the point were he was blocking all the laser shot at a force of men.

He has feets of reflex that put him over wolevrine or spiderman.

He can amp his strength well over spiderman level.

His skills with a sword are unrivalled.

Hell he took down a whole armie of attacker by him self. Jumping 100 feet in the air and assualting the air craft destroying it with seemingly little effort.

Well free falling he has defelected lasers back at it targets.

Wolverines lucky if he can take windu in h2h lets alone with a light saber and range froce attacks.

confused

Are you talking about the Clone Wars cartoon Windu? Thats EU and secondary (ie non) canon.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:14 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I thought the Clone Wars cartoon were cannon? They lead right up to the start of Revenge of the Sith.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:22 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I thought the Clone Wars cartoon were cannon? They lead right up to the start of Revenge of the Sith.

Everything but the movies is non canon/secondary canon, even the comics.

... I think Lucas made an exception and later said that KOTOR was canon but I forget.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:23 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Everything but the movies is non canon/secondary canon, even the comics.

... I think Lucas made an exception and later said that KOTOR was canon but I forget.
Things that happened the the cartoon impacted events in the movie. Like Grievous coughing in the movie was from Mace crushing his chest in the cartoon.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:26 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

They have different levels of canoninity. Grey Fox explained it once. Look for his post. It was in the Comic Book section.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:30 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Things that happened the the cartoon impacted events in the movie. Like Grievous coughing in the movie was from Mace crushing his chest in the cartoon.

Just because something doesn't conflict with the primary canon doesn't mean it is part of the primary canon. The Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon - both the 2D and up coming 3D one - are part of the EU, as in Extended Universe. They are secondary canon, and even if they don't directly contradict the story, they aren't part of the canon Star Wars universe because, as Lucas him self has stated, only the movies are.

The power feats in the cartoon grossly contradict what has been displayed in the movies and would all have to be ignored by some rule we have (PIS or Hama0, even if it was primary canon.

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Aug 2nd, 2007 at 11:38 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:33 PM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Wolverine vs Mace Windu with a twist

Mace has no light saber and no long range force attacks who wins?

I think mace wins to be honest.

logan ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 12:05 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

confused

Are you talking about the Clone Wars cartoon Windu? Thats EU and secondary (ie non) canon.

it is cannon and lucas him self stated it was............

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:45 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

it cannon lucas him self stated it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 04:46 AM
joesdabest1

idk if mace would win without saber/long range force.

but if he had those, wolverine would get murked.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 08:22 AM
joesdabest1 is currently offline Click here to Send joesdabest1 a Private Message Find more posts by joesdabest1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Mace could mind-trick him into cutting off his own head big grin

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 07:22 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

clone wars are canon. Mace wins this.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 07:24 PM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

it is cannon and lucas him self stated it was............

No he didn't. He said it took place between episode 2 and 3, which it did, but it isn't primary canon. GL has a strict canon policy, you should look it up. Almost everything (games, comics, books, cartoon) have little to no contratiction with the Star Wars story line but they aren't primary canon.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 07:35 PM
Howdy Folks
Restricted

Account Restricted

srink how mace lose????

u stupid?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 07:37 PM
Howdy Folks is currently offline Click here to Send Howdy Folks a Private Message Find more posts by Howdy Folks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 07:40 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Almost everything (games, comics, books, cartoon) have little to no contratiction with the Star Wars story line but they aren't primary canon.

Thats cause most of the time they aren't anything like or have much to do with the films...

Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Without the use of the force or a lightsaber Mace loses this fight horribly based on Wolverine's damage soak alone, in a fight where Mace is aloud either of those two things he'll curb Logans ass.

jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote