KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Xena vs. Buffy

Xena vs. Buffy
Started by: psy_blade

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psy_blade

Xena vs. Buffy

no weapons.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 03:12 PM
psy_blade is currently offline Click here to Send psy_blade a Private Message Find more posts by psy_blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

They both have comics but neither is/was primarily a comic book character.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 03:13 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
They both have comics but neither is/was primarily a comic book character.

Both are primarily comics characteers now as both have had their respective series cancelled for sometime.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 03:27 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Zebedee
Both are primarily comics characteers now as both have had their respective series cancelled for sometime.

Doesn't matter.

No one's making more star wars films, but they're still primarily film characters.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 06:22 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'd say Xena

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 10:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I'll go with Xena.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 10:59 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Xena. no doubt.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Aug 6th, 2007 11:02 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
derrick666
Psionic

Buffy no doubt

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 01:51 AM
derrick666 is currently offline Click here to Send derrick666 a Private Message Find more posts by derrick666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Xena.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 02:41 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King_Cold
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats up with big muscular girls with clefts in their chin and fanboys.

I'd say Kara Mynor beats Xena and Wonder Woman because she's actually hot.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 09:26 PM
King_Cold is currently offline Click here to Send King_Cold a Private Message Find more posts by King_Cold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by King_Cold
Whats up with big muscular girls with clefts in their chin and fanboys.

I'd say Kara Mynor beats Xena and Wonder Woman because she's actually hot.

Who is Kara Mynor? Where she from?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 10:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Buffy.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 10:44 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Hand to Hand, Buffy is Spiderman strong (stated by Riley in Buffy season 4 I think it was) so she has the strength edge on Xena imo.

Hand to hand I would say they were very close and I would give the durabilty edge to Buffy too although Xena has a huge damage soak.

All in all without weapons I would give Buffy 6/10 with weapons it would swing to Xena imo.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 10:50 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Hercules
Hand to Hand, Buffy is Spiderman strong (stated by Riley in Buffy season 4 I think it was) so she has the strength edge on Xena imo.

Hand to hand I would say they were very close and I would give the durabilty edge to Buffy too although Xena has a huge damage soak.

All in all without weapons I would give Buffy 6/10 with weapons it would swing to Xena imo.

Buffy isn't Spiderman strong, Riley said it in surprise to her amazing strength. It's not like he measured her strength in a lab or something. Still she's much, much stronger than a normal person.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 10:54 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by The Pict
Buffy isn't Spiderman strong, Riley said it in surprise to her amazing strength. It's not like he measured her strength in a lab or something. Still she's much, much stronger than a normal person.

Well she has punched through metal lockers and she and Spike destroyed a building fighting.

I would say she is close to Spidey strength wise when he first gained his powers, not current, she still has a strength edge on Xena who I haven't seen come close to Buffy's strength feats.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 10:57 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Hercules
Well she has punched through metal lockers and she and Spike destroyed a building fighting.

I would say she is close to Spidey strength wise when he first gained his powers, not current, she still has a strength edge on Xena who I haven't seen come close to Buffy's strength feats.

yes Yeah, Buffy is much stronger than Xena.

Also more durable, she got up seconds after being hit by a car.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 11:01 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by The Pict
yes Yeah, Buffy is much stronger than Xena.

Also more durable, she got up seconds after being hit by a car.

Buffy definetly is more durable, Xena does have one hell of a damage soak though, she can take a beating.

Which is useful cause hand to hand against Buffy, shes taking one! big grin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 11:03 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

xena fought hercules... and fought gods...

anyways, not a comic battle, closing...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2007 11:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote