KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Inuyasha vs. Gamora

Inuyasha vs. Gamora
Started by: SnazzySmurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Shocked Inuyasha vs. Gamora

Inuyasha has the Tetsaiga (sp?), Gamora has an unbreakable (not adamantium) sword.

They fight in a ghost town.

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 09:24 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

According to my Mugen... Omega Tom Hanks kills them both.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 10:10 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

I'm pretty certain that Inuyasha takes this. The tetsaiga has become a real beast of a sword over the course of the series, as it absorbs the power of any weapon it breaks. He not only has the wind scar which he can use at will, but he also can shoot spears of pure crystal at opponents which can break through nearly any force field, and he recently destroyed the tensiega and gained the meidou ability from it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 05:27 PM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
According to my Mugen... Omega Tom Hanks kills them both.
Duh. That's why he's not in the thread title.
Originally posted by Akuki
I'm pretty certain that Inuyasha takes this. The tetsaiga has become a real beast of a sword over the course of the series, as it absorbs the power of any weapon it breaks. He not only has the wind scar which he can use at will, but he also can shoot spears of pure crystal at opponents which can break through nearly any force field, and he recently destroyed the tensiega and gained the meidou ability from it.
Gamora dwarfs him in fighting ability, I don't see much of a combat speed difference, and I don't know how strong Inuyasha is.

Ronin's various energy attacks from his ultimate weapon didn't even bother her, and she dodged with ease... I'm not sure how easily he could even hit her with the windscar.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 07:35 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Duh. That's why he's not in the thread title. Gamora dwarfs him in fighting ability, I don't see much of a combat speed difference, and I don't know how strong Inuyasha is.

Ronin's various energy attacks from his ultimate weapon didn't even bother her, and she dodged with ease... I'm not sure how easily he could even hit her with the windscar.

Well there are basically two ways this can end. First of all Inuyasha could hit her with windscar or meidou, meidou is a one hit kill, and windscar would definitely stun her. Or Gamora can go and try and disarm Inuyasha and hurt him, which will then bring out his full demon form, which is pretty damn good. He tore apart a demon who was strong enough to break the tetsaiga in a couple seconds when he went demon form, and his speed and reflexes increase immensely. And in his demon form he was able to toss a demon who probably weighed at least 100 tons or so with the force of one of his claw attacks.

Last edited by Akuki on Aug 12th, 2007 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 07:57 PM
Akuki is currently offline Click here to Send Akuki a Private Message Find more posts by Akuki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I don't see why she would need to disarm Inuyasha to hurt him. erm

If I take away the Godslayer (technically standard equip), Inuyasha might have a chance... but frankly, she doesn't need it anyways.

With her sword, and fighting ability, she just needs to dodge what he throws at her until an opening presents itself, like what she did with Ronin.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 10:28 PM
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gamora

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Aug 12th, 2007 10:42 PM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by JasonK4
Gamora
Correctamundo.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 12:04 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see why she would need to disarm Inuyasha to hurt him. erm

If I take away the Godslayer (technically standard equip), Inuyasha might have a chance... but frankly, she doesn't need it anyways.

With her sword, and fighting ability, she just needs to dodge what he throws at her until an opening presents itself, like what she did with Ronin.

Snazzy!

*anime serious pose*

I will never, ever forgive you for doing that mistake again, I won't forgive you! It's RonAn. sad

Gamora has healing powers comparable to that of Sabes now, doesn't she? Or am I mistaken? sad

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 12:08 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by llagrok
Snazzy!

*anime serious pose*

I will never, ever forgive you for doing that mistake again, I won't forgive you! It's RonAn. sad

Gamora has healing powers comparable to that of Sabes now, doesn't she? Or am I mistaken? sad
Oopsiedaisy.

Was I thinking of the Samurai?

Whatevs.

She has a healing factor supposedly equal to that of older Wolverine.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 12:10 AM
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

Oopsiedaisy.

Was I thinking of the Samurai?

Whatevs.

She has a healing factor supposedly equal to that of older Wolverine.

healing factor is irrelevant if Inuyasha hits with meidou, or than that he's got problems, although it has been stated that in beast form his movements are nearly impossible to anticipate.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 12:43 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Gamora is one of the most accomplished martial artists in the universe. Not sure if her speed and reflexes are up to this.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 12:45 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akuki
KMC ELITE - CABLE

Just out of curiousity what are gamora's strength stats? (trying to figure out if an Alita vs. gamora thread would be a good idea)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 12:52 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's so hard to say.

Based on her fight against Ronan (which is in his respect thread) she should easily be at least as agile as Spidey and faster than Hercules/Namor. Her Strength, I don't know. Class 25 perhaps.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:00 AM
Smurph
------

No, she's far and above class 25.

Originally posted by darthgoober
And now the big one, her fight with Ronan the Accuser. (This guy takes on people like Surfer and Thor on a daily basis.)

(please log in to view the image)
Originally posted by darthgoober
….Cont. from previous post.

Notice how, in the first scan, people in a nearby village are shaken by the tremors from the sword clash. erm

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 06:13 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I've seen her toss tanks around. That puts her around at least class 50ish?

Akuki is right, Meido is a one-hit kill if he nails it. But............'yasha's combat skills have never impressed me, expect when he goes full-demon. whistle

Gamora is so much more skilled than anyone in IY, it's not even funny. I'd say she takes it for a majority, partially because her healing factor is much better than Inu's. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 06:29 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's not forget she one-shotted Ben Grimm and Thing is a powerful character, who isn't taken down easily.

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 07:39 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, Glorian had amplified Gamora for that fight and was controlling the both of them :/

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 09:32 AM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by llagrok
Well, Gamora IS the most accomplished martial artists in the universe. Not sure if her speed and reflexes are up to this.

fix'd

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 01:47 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by boriquaking55
fix'd

Thanos, Mantis ....

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 02:35 PM