KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules (Marvel Comics) vs Hercules (DC Comics)

Hercules (Marvel Comics) vs Hercules (DC Comics)
Started by: Dgw2007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Hercules (Marvel Comics) vs Hercules (DC Comics)

battel of the Hercules who is beeter

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 04:12 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well DC has combined all thier herculeses into one. The herculese that powers captain marvel is the same one that wonder woman is stronger than. he's got a new series coming out soon.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 04:13 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

so are saying he will win or not

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 04:15 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dgw2007
so are saying he will win or not

Don't know. they seem equal. WW is stronger than both. So i'd assume they are around the same. even having the same years of battle experience.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 04:21 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

marvel herc wins.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Stalemate, I say they chill and get the wine and the women.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:03 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Re. marvel herc wins

Originally posted by quanchi112
marvel herc wins.
why plz explain because i think it would be even

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:06 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re. marvel herc wins

why plz explain because i think it would be even
more experience on marvels herc side.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Hercules (Marvel Comics) vs Hercules (DC Comics)

battel of the Hercules who is beeter

Marvel Herc

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 07:35 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

uk then
marvel zeus vs dc zeus

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:42 AM
Trolt

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't know. they seem equal. WW is stronger than both. So i'd assume they are around the same. even having the same years of battle experience.

twice you had to bring up that Wonderwoman is stronger than hercules.

Trying in to slip in a fanboy message somewhere ?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 10:27 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Trolt
twice you had to bring up that Wonderwoman is stronger than hercules.

Trying in to slip in a fanboy message somewhere ?

I agree with nvrbeenwthagirl. It creates more efficient debates elsewhere.
Meaning, it is better to state facts while you can (as long as they are on a close tangent) in order to prevent others from arguing otherwise if the matter comes up in another thread. This saves time and debating energy. Plus it brings newcomers or rookies of comics and comic debating up to speed so they can have better and more efficient debates.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 11:29 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolt

Well we all know 2damnloud and storm. Ill let you guess whos going for WW.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 12:58 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

...So WW is stronger than the Hercules that powers Captain Marvel. Does that make her stronger than Marvel as well?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 02:25 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

which Marvel Hercules? immortal or standard?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 02:36 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tjcoady

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well DC has combined all thier herculeses into one. The herculese that powers captain marvel is the same one that wonder woman is stronger than. he's got a new series coming out soon.

wait, sorry. So are you saying that Wonder Woman is equal or greater in strength than Captain Marvel?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 02:37 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by tjcoady
wait, sorry. So are you saying that Wonder Woman is equal or greater in strength than Captain Marvel?
I too am anxious to hear the response to this. I don't see Wonder Woman being stronger than Captain Marvel. The Captain is every bit the equal of Supes in physical strength, IMO. Wonder Woman is strong, but she's not that strong.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:11 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

They are peers, but the whole "Diana is stronger than DC Hercules who grants Cap Marvel his strength," is a bit off IMO.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 05:29 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

It has been proven on canon D.C. panel that WW is stronger than the hercules that gives Captain Marvel his strength. And this does not include the limits the gods place on her power.
Also, someone in another thread mentioned that Marvel's Hercules is not greater in strength than D.C's hercules. Yet they were saying it like it was a fact. I didn't read much to see what proof or evidence they had though.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 10:21 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

I'm not sure if she is stronger than Marvel's Hercules since there are alot of different Gods that have the same name according to the Trials of Shazam. But WW isn't strong as Captain Marvel Since he can mesh Powers like Hercules and Atlas plus the Power of Zeus boost all the other powers anyway. If She isn't as Strong as Supes she's definitely not as strong as Capt. But she is in the area where she can fight them and trade blows for a while.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2007 10:47 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote