KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman and Wonder Woman vs Magneto and Juggernaut no BFR

Superman and Wonder Woman vs Magneto and Juggernaut no BFR
Started by: dawsey28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dawsey28

Superman and Wonder Woman vs Magneto and Juggernaut no BFR

Superman and Wonder Woman vs Magneto and Juggernaut

BFR not allowed.

this should be interesting

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 04:37 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Fight 1: Wonder Woman has all her weapons except Medusa's Head

Fight 2: Wonder Woman has standard weapons only.
(Including Lasiner disc (Invisible Jet/Plane))

Fight 3: Wonder Woman with no Lasso or Lasiner disc.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 05:05 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dawsey28
Fight 1: Wonder Woman has all her weapons except Medusa's Head

Fight 2: Wonder Woman has standard weapons only.
(Including Lasiner disc (Invisible Jet/Plane))

Fight 3: Wonder Woman with no Lasso or Lasiner disc.

Which version of juggernaut is this? If it's classic jugs, superman/ww have no way to put him down without using bfr. one way or another they'd eventually wear themselves down- jugs can perform at max output indefinitely.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 07:33 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

The juggernaut with the impregnable shield.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 04:13 PM
spidermonkey

Superman and Wonder Woman have a small chance in fight 1 and 2 considering they have her Lasso and Lasiner disc.

In fight 3 Superman & Wonder Woman may be pretty much screwed.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 09:17 PM
spidermonkey is currently offline Click here to Send spidermonkey a Private Message Find more posts by spidermonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggy and Magneto wins easily. Remember Diana's bracelet? you know theyre metal right? Well Magneto controls metal. Ala, Diana's gonna punch herself to a pulp while Juggy pounds Supes (assuming this is Classic Juggy).

It would be interesting to see how the lasso would effect the "Unstoppable" Juggernaut tho, but in this scenario we wouldnt get a chance to see cause Diana's royally screwed..

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 12:32 AM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I vote: Magic sword, magic sword, does she have nothing? Magic sword anyway.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 01:17 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I think they could speedblitz the crap out of Magneto.

...They will realize they can't put Classic Jugs down with physical force....so they just float in the amosphere until the end of time.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 01:18 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

are WW's weapons susceptable to magnetism? Magic weapons have been shown to "hurt" the juggernaut (classic) although he heals in a matter of seconds... so that doesnt matter too much ne ways... team 2 although mags will most likely be instantly unless he can have instant shields up. Question, supermans bio aura consists of electrons correct? could magneto rip off his bio aura and make him some what of a normal man in terms of durablility?

o and about dianas lasso, it wouldnt break but it wouldnt stop him. He could push it outward so that the knot creating hte loop would be undone unless its tied so it cant be undone, it which im trully not sure. Big C's enchantments might be better than the magic of her weapons n gadgets. If she were to lasso him say arround his waste where, she wouldnt really beable to hold him from running as he would just drag her

Last edited by Hannibal-Lector on Aug 21st, 2007 at 01:47 AM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 01:45 AM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

The big question is if Magneto could do in time before either speedster knocks him out.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 01:46 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

Unless hes allowed to start with his shield on, i believe he gets speedblitzed

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 01:51 AM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed.

The real problem is Classic Juggernaut.

They won't be able to put him down for good...but he shouldn't be able to lay a finger for them.

So I think its a stalemate.

Unless Diana asks Zeus to **** Juggy up or something.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 02:36 AM
dawsey28

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Unless hes allowed to start with his shield on, i believe he gets speedblitzed

Actually, I meant for magneto to already have his shield up before the fight started, but...

Either way really.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 01:35 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team 1. Juggernaut is the only real threat on Team 2.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 03:12 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the **** is Magneto doing here?? He doesn't have the speed, reaction or durability to deal with anything. His shield would e meaningless to an assault from Diana or Superman.

I say Team 1.

Storm summons the power of the ENTIRE CORE!! UXM-165

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 04:15 AM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Lasso effectively would make juggs immobile. Or Her sword will cut his head off. lets see him regenerate from that. Magneto is pwned. Superman's heat vision would depower mags. Heat kills magnets period.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 04:38 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

no expression

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 04:42 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarutobi700
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wats BFR

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 05:07 AM
Sarutobi700 is currently offline Click here to Send Sarutobi700 a Private Message Find more posts by Sarutobi700 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

I guess whether the lasso would work on him or not would depend on which god's enchantment (or whatever you call it) is more powerful, Cyttorak or a member of DC's Greek Pantheon.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 05:38 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

BFR= Battlefield removal

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 05:42 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote