KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Super Boy Prime Vs Superman, Thor, GL Hal and Silver Surfer

Super Boy Prime Vs Superman, Thor, GL Hal and Silver Surfer
Started by: Priest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Priest

Shocked Super Boy Prime Vs Superman, Thor, GL Hal and Silver Surfer

Can the team take Prime(no power ring) down?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:28 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Surfer solos

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:34 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surfer solos
no way in hell silver surfer solos. silver surfer would lose to sbp for sure. this team takes sbp becuz it is very powerful but only with their combined might.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Surfer sucks all the solar energy out of him and opens a black hole in his skull.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:37 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surfer sucks all the solar energy out of him and opens a black hole in his skull.
he'll have to break his armor first. in that time sbp is all over him and breaks him that fast. surfer although i love the guy would go down pretty quick to sbp. imagine his heat vision hitting the surfer i mean he was oneshotting gl's which isnt the greatest thing but it stil impressive. surfer goes down hard.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hard to say. It could go either way. BFR probably isn't an option, because SBP got out of the phantom zone and the speed force.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:42 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

He does to his armor what he did to the Obliterator's weapons

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

He does to his armor what he did to the Obliterator's weapons
sorry i know what ur saying and that silver surfer is really built to beat kryptonians but sbp was to damn dangerous. while siver surfer struggles with morg sbp would defeat him easily. sbp is packing to much heat.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:43 PM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I was exaggerating a bit.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I was exaggerating a bit.
precrisis powers were just insane. i love the surfer but hed need a plot device to beat sbp here imo.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:46 PM
Priest

Originally posted by quanchi112
he'll have to break his armor first.

Which wont be a problem considering the hear of a star was able to destory it.

in that time sbp is all over him and breaks him that fast.

Prime will not blitz surfer.

surfer although i love the guy would go down pretty quick to sbp.

No way, His durablity is being over looked by u.

imagine his heat vision hitting the surfer i mean he was oneshotting gl's

He was one shotting crapy GL's..Also Surfer natural durability(without shields >>GL's

which isnt the greatest thing but it stil impressive. surfer goes down hard.

maybe maybe not, Prime has weaknesses that Surfer or any other manipulator of energies can exploite.

precrisis powers were just insane. i love the surfer but hed need a plot device to beat sbp here imo.

he dosent have Pre-Crisis powers no expression

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 08:55 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Priest
Can the team take Prime(no power ring) down?

has there been any art at all showing prime wearing a ring? i haven't seen one, and i'm inclined to think he's part of the corps simply due to his own power...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 09:00 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by pr1983
has there been any art at all showing prime wearing a ring? i haven't seen one, and i'm inclined to think he's part of the corps simply due to his own power...

interesting...i never seen it too(tho i only read only issue 1 and 2 of SC)..
it would be cool if he did have a ring..

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 09:03 PM
lando005

if the team works together they can take him down

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 09:04 PM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

interesting...i never seen it too(tho i only read only issue 1 and 2 of SC)..
it would be cool if he did have a ring..

i've read as much sinestro corps as i can, and i havent seen him with a ring... i might have missed it though...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 09:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He was one shotting crapy GL's..Also Surfer natural durability(without shields >>GL's

maybe maybe not, Prime has weaknesses that Surfer or any other manipulator of energies can exploite.

well hes moving planets around so quickly no way seemed to notice. he kinda wrecked he speed barrier force. prime does have weaknesses but not as many as superman. and hes obviously a lot more powerful than superman in all regards. i do believe surfer could go through gl's but not as many as sbp went through.

why wouldnr prime blitz surfer. i didnt overlook surfers durability but many people on here are overlooking sbp's power and strength levels in general.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 09:24 PM
ODG

I agree 100%. Surfer could take down Superboy Prime solo. And we see what red sun radiation does to Superboy Prime, he turns into a crybaby, right quick.

Team in a 10/10 curbstomp.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 10:53 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

I dont see surfer gettin speedblitzed here... im pretty sure he solos SBP unless he is jobbed.... Isnt he near limitless in terms of speed?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 12:41 AM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
I dont see surfer gettin speedblitzed here... im pretty sure he solos SBP unless he is jobbed.... Isnt he near limitless in terms of speed?

Runner is faster than him

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 12:48 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Hal or Surfer Solo.
The team curb stomps him.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 01:23 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote