KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Karate Kid vs Ironman

Karate Kid vs Ironman
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

Karate Kid vs Ironman

Current KK

vs

Current Ironman

Who takes it?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:18 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Current Ironman takes this.

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:22 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron man 7/10. he'll think KK is just a kid and go in for a quick punch and lose the first three rounds before he realizes who and what KK is and then he'll just shoot him from the sky. Tho KK can dodge lightning. I still think Iron man will get some luck shots in sooner or later and put kk down.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

With a flight ring?

That makes a big difference in my mind. With it, Iron Man's ranged and spread-fire stuff is less potent. Without it, Val's screwed.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:34 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
With a flight ring?

That makes a big difference in my mind. With it, Iron Man's ranged and spread-fire stuff is less potent. Without it, Val's screwed.

OMG ur right. He does have a flight ring. I was thinking of him in countdown. They don't really show him flying. Or maybe they do and i'm just being forgetful as always. Ok Iron man gets 5.1/10 then.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG ur right. He does have a flight ring. I was thinking of him in countdown. They don't really show him flying. Or maybe they do and i'm just being forgetful as always. Ok Iron man gets 5.1/10 then.

Yeah, Countdown's teh ghey....don't take anything it says seriously. Apparently that dude Val fought wasn't even Equus (sic?). They got the flippin' name wrong...though you'd have to check with more hardcore DC-ites than me for confirmation. Anywa, FC better retcon the whole damn mess and make Geoff Johns lord of the multiverse.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:40 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Tony can program the armor to anticipate KK's style.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:43 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, Countdown's teh ghey....don't take anything it says seriously. Apparently that dude Val fought wasn't even Equus (sic?). They got the flippin' name wrong...though you'd have to check with more hardcore DC-ites than me for confirmation. Anywa, FC better retcon the whole damn mess and make Geoff Johns lord of the multiverse.

of course it's all gonna be retconned. That is what the final crisis is about. I dont' know what trick DC has up thier sleeves, But something Big seems to be happening. I don't like the fact that they put the Wildstorm universe as simply one Universe. i thought it was it's own multiverse.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:44 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Karate Kid vs Ironman

Originally posted by darthgoober
Current KK

vs

Current Ironman

Who takes it?

Stark FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:46 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

Originally posted by Avlon

But does he really need to go to such extreme measures?

Howard_Jones strikes again

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:46 AM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Avlon

he can program it to anticipiate Cap moves but KK is much better. Furthermore Tony complied the info first and the put into his armour he didnt do it during battle.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 11:56 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiñoAraña
Bang Bang

Originally posted by Innerhype
But does he really need to go to such extreme measures?
yes he would. no expression

but i don't think he can do that DURING battle anyhow.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 11:58 AM
NiñoAraña is currently offline Click here to Send NiñoAraña a Private Message Find more posts by NiñoAraña Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innerhype
Of Iron, of Man

Originally posted by NiñoAraña
yes he would. no expression

but i don't think he can do that DURING battle anyhow.

Really?

Batman can hold his own against KK pretty well, and he doesn't have super speed reactions or durability.

Howard_Jones strikes again

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 12:04 PM
Innerhype is currently offline Click here to Send Innerhype a Private Message Find more posts by Innerhype Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Innerhype
Really?

Batman can hold his own against KK pretty well, and he doesn't have super speed reactions or durability.

I dunno man KK had just come out of a coma. KK has shown to have feats that dwarf Batman after the fight ( I think), so we could assume that the coma affected his abiltiy.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 12:14 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Couldn't Tony just Sonic Attack KK for the win

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 12:57 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Newjak
Couldn't Tony just Sonic Attack KK for the win

I have a feeling KK could resist it and keep on fighting. I think KK has shown that his abilities can enable him to resist mind control....I think this would help in this situation.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 02:29 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Without flight ring - Stark 9/10 , he just stays in the air out of his jump range and bombards him with repulsor blasts, pulse bolts and Uni-beams until KK is a smear on the ground.

With Flight ring - Stark 3/10 , he makes multiple holographic duplicates and raises his force-field before setting his Unibeam on wide-beam and blowing KK out of the sky.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 04:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Couldn't Extremis Ironman just control the Flight Ring?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 04:56 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Newjak
Couldn't Extremis Ironman just control the Flight Ring?

Extremis can't control Low-tech , and All the flight ring is (at least from my knowledge) is a ring made of a specific element.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 05:15 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by grey fox
Without flight ring - Stark 9/10 , he just stays in the air out of his jump range and bombards him with repulsor blasts, pulse bolts and Uni-beams until KK is a smear on the ground.

He gets the flight ring anyway.

Originally posted by grey fox

With Flight ring - Stark 3/10 , he makes multiple holographic duplicates and raises his force-field before setting his Unibeam on wide-beam and blowing KK out of the sky.

Im not entirely sure but I think he can detect **** like that but im not certain. Its like MAs seem to have enhanced sense and I supsect somebody like KK would as well. I wouldnt even eb suprised if he could dodge the widebeam..how wide is it?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 05:27 PM