KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman/Martian Manhunter/Orion vs. Sentry/BlackBolt/Thor

Superman/Martian Manhunter/Orion vs. Sentry/BlackBolt/Thor
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman/Martian Manhunter/Orion vs. Sentry/BlackBolt/Thor

Great Fist and energy blast abounds, Who takes it in a non jobbering pull out all the stops battle?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:50 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Orion wins it for team one,fully unleashed orion using the astro force is darkseid for all intents and purposes.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 08:52 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Orion wins it for team one,fully unleashed orion using the astro force is darkseid for all intents and purposes.

The Astro Force can only destroy. It has none of the finesse of the OE. A non jobbering Thor would bat the energy away. don't know if he could bat it away over and over. But I'm sure I read a story where Thor deflected a blast nearly or as powerful as Orion's mightiest Blast. Besides, Thor would be speed blitzed to all hell by Superman anyway. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 09:00 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Team 2

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:14 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Black Bolt would take out J'onn in a good fight while Sentry cripples Superman easily and then goes and helps Thor get rid of Orion. Team 2 wins decisively.

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:42 AM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SumOfAllFear

Originally posted by Photon009
Black Bolt would take out J'onn in a good fight while Sentry cripples Superman easily and then goes and helps Thor get rid of Orion. Team 2 wins decisively.

no how is blackbolt going to beat MM? superman would speed blitz BB in the first second of this fight

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:50 AM
SumOfAllFear is currently offline Click here to Send SumOfAllFear a Private Message Find more posts by SumOfAllFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Sentry? Beat Superman?

laughing laughing

Where do people get this stuff from?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:51 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
no how is blackbolt going to beat MM? superman would speed blitz BB in the first second of this fight

Soooo many flaws in your post:

1. BB could use his voice and take out Superman, MM, and Orion all at once if he really wanted to.

2. Sentry is faster than Superman. He would not allow Superman to speedblitz any of his teammates.

3. If you wanna switch opponents, Thor could take out Superman with magic very easily, Black Bolt could take out Orion using his versatility such as electron rearrangement, the master blow, his voice, etc, and Sentry could murder Martian Manhunter in seconds.

4. When was the last time you ever saw Superman speedblitzing anyone? Sorry, but that's not a usual trait of Superman's to go around speedblitzing, so that's most likely not something Superman would even try to do.

5. Thor > Orion, Black Bolt > Martian Manhunter, and Sentry > Superman. I dont see how this is even much of a fight. Honestly, Sentry and Thor alone could probably win this without Black Bolt's help, or as i said before, Black Bolt could win by himself if he used his voice.

...Need i go on?

Sig by Rewmac

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:56 AM
Photon009 is currently offline Click here to Send Photon009 a Private Message Find more posts by Photon009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. BB could use his voice and take out Superman, MM, and Orion all at once if he really wanted to.

2. Sentry is faster than Superman. He would not allow Superman to speedblitz any of his teammates.

3. If you wanna switch opponents, Thor could take out Superman with magic very easily, Black Bolt could take out Orion using his versatility such as electron rearrangement, the master blow, his voice, etc, and Sentry could murder Martian Manhunter in seconds.

4. When was the last time you ever saw Superman speedblitzing anyone? Sorry, but that's not a usual trait of Superman's to go around speedblitzing, so that's most likely not something Superman would even try to do.

5. Thor > Orion, Black Bolt > Martian Manhunter, and Sentry > Superman. I dont see how this is even much of a fight. Honestly, Sentry and Thor alone could probably win this without Black Bolt's help, or as i said before, Black Bolt could win by himself if he used his voice.

...Need i go on?

LMAO at this entire post.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 11:56 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Wow.

Jonn>BB

Supes>Sentry

ORion=Thor

Team 1 ftw.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:03 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO at this entire post.

laughing

I couldn't stop laughing after I've read it

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 12:30 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

...Need i go on?

Let me know when blackbolt thor or sentry start pushing out solar system+blasts and then you can start trying to put a allout superman down,superman>>sentry,thor>>martian manhunter but allout orion>>>>>blackbolt.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 01:16 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

How is Black Bolt gonna take out Manhunter....Manhunter would mind rape his ass. I heard Sentry is vulnerable to mind rape too. Looks like a three on one against Thor.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 03:02 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
How is Black Bolt gonna take out Manhunter....Manhunter would mind rape his ass. I heard Sentry is vulnerable to mind rape too. Looks like a three on one against Thor.
Blackbolt isn't defenseless to telepathy. Maximus couldn't affect him at all. Not saying Jonn would be powerless, but it wouldn't be an easy telepathic win.

Good fight, but I've got to go with team two. They seem to have the overall power and versatility advantage.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 03:18 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Blackbolt isn't defenseless to telepathy. Maximus couldn't affect him at all. Not saying Jonn would be powerless, but it wouldn't be an easy telepathic win.

Good fight, but I've got to go with team two. They seem to have the overall power and versatility advantage.

I wouldn't say Team two has the over all power edge at all as long as Orion With his MB and Astro-F0rce are there. And MM has more powers than you can shake a stick at. Now When it comes to the speed factor, you have Superman and MM who use thier speed all of the time, and Orion who can use his if he so chooses but rarely does. The Marvel team does have the advantage when it comes to Energy offence. Superman and MM's vision are pretty uber, but dont' stack up to thor's hammer or BB's energy command. Good thing team one has Team two beat in overall strength and speed. I'd say this match is about as even as one could get.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 03:45 PM
spawnwest

Team 1 wins. Blackbolt is completely useless in the battle. Supes takes out Blackbolt on his way to speedblitz Thor to hell and Orion and MM takes out Sentry.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 03:47 PM
spawnwest is currently offline Click here to Send spawnwest a Private Message Find more posts by spawnwest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Photon009
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone who thinks Team 1 even has a chance here is retarded.

Let me make this short and sweet. You guys are saying Superman and MM speedblitz and hit Team 2 before they can react and all that other shit like they do that often. I havent seen them do that since their pre-crisis days and this is NOT pre-crisis Superman we're talking about here. So if you wanna go by potential and not usual/standard portrayals, Black Bolt screams. Fight over.

Sig by Rewmac

Last edited by Photon009 on Sep 10th, 2007 at 05:01 PM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 04:58 PM
RUNMAN
SUICIDAL SANDBAR SURFER

Are they expecting some of the guys not to act or move while they are being speedblitz? BB just whistles and the speedblitz is rendered ineffective. I'm not saying that Team 2 takes this but it will be an interesting fight and not a win via speedblitz...

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 05:41 PM
RUNMAN is currently offline Click here to Send RUNMAN a Private Message Find more posts by RUNMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Anyone who thinks Team 1 even has a chance here is retarded.

Let me make this short and sweet. You guys are saying Superman and MM speedblitz and hit Team 2 before they can react and all that other shit like they do that often. I havent seen them do that since their pre-crisis days and this is NOT pre-crisis Superman we're talking about here. So if you wanna go by potential and not usual/standard portrayals, Black Bolt screams. Fight over.

So sentry is faster than superman? and sentry can speedblitz? where is the proof? for sure superman has 50 times the speedblitzing feats that sentry has(sentry as of right now has none=0)
Superman not only speedblitzed mongul(or his son)..but used two or three powers at once while speedblitzing...post crisis
If needed i can get the issue number...but i am at work...it was when mongul was trying to prepare superman for imperiex...mongul is training with supes(believe it)

If black bolt screams...is not superman and MM faster than sound? if thats how blackbolts power works

Sentry will murder Martian Manhunter? show me a feat where sentry takes on a foe who can turn intangible and use mind powers and shapeshift and use martian vision

I could go on because you like to say people with different views than you are retarded... i think you have been rude and ignorant of the issues you try and debate

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 05:52 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Black bolt's power DOESN'T work based off of sound, but team one can still speedblitz him before he even opens his mouth.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 06:26 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote