KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gods vs. Cosmics

Gods vs. Cosmics
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gods vs. Cosmics

Ok so this isnt' exactly the best of the best. These are just some of my favorite heroes doing battle

The Gods lead by Black Adam

Thor
Insane Lightray
Wonder Woman (standard with sword)
Orion ( MB/AF)
3rd age spawn
Sersi
Classic Juggernaut

vs.

The Cosmics Lead by Silver Surfer

Hal Jordan
Morg
Superman
Doomsday (DDwars)
Fire Lord
Majestic
Jenny Sparks

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Sep 15th, 2007 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 01:46 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Nice match up. I'd have to say the cosmics.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 01:50 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

i dont think juggs counts as a god same goes for superman and dd as cosmics

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 01:51 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Sups is the wild card there.

Because team one can shoot at him magic, and team 2 can up im with solar energy.

I have to go with the gods. Change Sups and put Gladiator, and the Cosmics would win.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 03:00 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

cosmics for the win.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:08 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

The cosmics seem to have consistency in their power levels...except for Jenny. Thor would absorb her easily. Speed also seems to be an issue for the Gods. Thor might be the single most powerful/versatile in the fight, but his team's in trouble.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:16 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i feel bad for ww here. shes the first to go on the gods team.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:34 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
i feel bad for ww here. shes the first to go on the gods team.

She's fast enough to Tie up a few of the cosmics and kill them with her sword before she dies. big grin laughing big grin

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:35 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She's fast enough to Tie up a few of the cosmics and kill them with her sword before she dies. big grin laughing big grin
doomsday kills her immediately. she doesnt last five seconds.

next.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:37 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

doomsday kills her immediately. she doesnt last five seconds.

next.

Too bad Doomsday will be handling Spawn Or Thor. Or she crosses her bracelets and waits till the field clears a lil. Bet you didn't know that no one can get thru her force shield did you?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:38 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Too bad Doomsday will be handling Spawn Or Thor. Or she crosses her bracelets and waits till the field clears a lil. Bet you didn't know that no one can get thru her force shield did you?
soon as she enters the fray she dies.

its of little to no consequence.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:40 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

soon as she enters the fray she dies.

its of little to no consequence.

Sure she does. LMAO. Becuz you know, she's only the 2nd strongest human being on DC earth. And like the best super powered fighter in comics. yeah. roll eyes (sarcastic) As if everyone on the battle field will just all turn attention to her and her teamates will just be standing there watching her die so they can have one less member to work with while trying to win this fight. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:43 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Sure she does. LMAO. Becuz you know, she's only the 2nd strongest human being on DC earth. And like the best super powered fighter in comics. yeah. roll eyes (sarcastic) As if everyone on the battle field will just all turn attention to her and her teamates will just be standing there watching her die so they can have one less member to work with while trying to win this fight. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing
theres a handful of cosmics that would just crush the bich.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:44 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

theres a handful of cosmics that would just crush the bich.

Suuuuuuuuuuure they would.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Gods vs. Cosmics

Ok so this isnt' exactly the best of the best. These are just some of my favorite heroes doing battle

The Gods lead by Black Adam

Thor
Insane Lightray
Wonder Woman (standard with sword)
Orion ( MB/AF)
3rd age spawn
Sersi
Classic Juggernaut

vs.

The Cosmics Lead by Silver Surfer

Hal Jordan
Morg
Superman
Doomsday (DDwars)
Fire Lord
Majestic
Jenny Sparks
lets see characters on here that would crush ww for sure.

silver surfer,hal jordan,superman,doomsday and fireolord for sure.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:49 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Gods vs. Cosmics

lets see characters on here that would crush ww for sure.

silver surfer,hal jordan,superman,doomsday and fireolord for sure.

firelord. No. Hal Jordan yes. Surfer yes. Superman. No. Surfer and hal are far too versatile AND skilled in thier versatility. And poweful on top of all that skill and versatility. Firelord is not and niether is superman.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:54 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Gods vs. Cosmics

firelord. No. Hal Jordan yes. Surfer yes. Superman. No. Surfer and hal are far too versatile AND skilled in thier versatility. And poweful on top of all that skill and versatility. Firelord is not and niether is superman.
superman pissed would own her in two seconds flat. hes superman and dont forget it. firelird has beaten thor before and he is above ww.

all of them smoke her.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:57 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Wait...isn't 3rd Age Spawn the crazy "God-Spawn?"

Anyhow, I say Cosmics take it. Seems too versatile with SS and Hal on there with muscle like Supes and Doomsday behind it.

I wonder, could Doomsday "evolve" through Juggernauts shield?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 05:59 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Gods vs. Cosmics

superman pissed would own her in two seconds flat. hes superman and dont forget it. firelird has beaten thor before and he is above ww.

all of them smoke her.

Thor has beaten Surfer before. And surfer is more powerful than firelord. So there goes your silly lil abc theory. WW pissed is also a major threat. or didnt' you notice that batman was concerned about who's side she was on? No you didn't. You didn't buy the comics. now it's bed time. Get your milk and cookies. Nitey nite.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 06:00 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gods vs. Cosmics

Thor has beaten Surfer before. And surfer is more powerful than firelord. So there goes your silly lil abc theory. WW pissed is also a major threat. or didnt' you notice that batman was concerned about who's side she was on? No you didn't. You didn't buy the comics. now it's bed time. Get your milk and cookies. Nitey nite.
ww pissed and superman pissed are two totally different things. superman would rape her. firelord would own her. face it ww cant compete with these guys.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 06:01 AM