KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider Man vs Slade

Spider Man vs Slade
Started by: Caps Conscience

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Caps Conscience

Spider Man vs Slade

Both get two days Prep. They fight in NYC, who wins?

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 01:51 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The prep seals it for DS, we ARE talking about the guy whom outprepped the JLA.

Slade 10/10

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 04:52 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

have you forgotten how smart peter parker is? spider-man 10/10

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:07 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurash
have you forgotten how smart peter parker is? spider-man 10/10

laughing

Compared to the guy who stopped a man who can move at lightspeed, a guy who can stop Supernovas and a woman who can kill an entire planets populace with a single word, Parkers intelligence is a non-factor.

Deathstroke just slings a Metagrenade at Spidey and it's all over....

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 05:12 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Compared to the guy who stopped a man who can move at lightspeed, a guy who can stop Supernovas and a woman who can kill an entire planets populace with a single word, Parkers intelligence is a non-factor.

Spidey can dodge that all day. Spider sense anyone?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:05 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Spider Man vs Slade

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Both get two days Prep. They fight in NYC, who wins?

parker

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:10 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Spidey can dodge that all day. Spider sense anyone?

laughing

Slade speedblitzes Spidey , end of.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:10 PM
Caps Conscience

laughing

Slade speedblitzes Spidey , end of.

Your going to have up with some scans of Slade being fast then spidey my friend. I have to raise the bullSh!t flag on that one.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:26 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Slade easily

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:31 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

laughing

that was one fight and it was PIS, everyone Slade fought acted like retards, hell Kyle tried to attack with only his fists

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 06:33 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Spidey has to win this one. nuff said.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 10:08 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

spiderman he has the speed advantage clearly, he has the strength advantage, and he has spider sense

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 10:13 PM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Slade pwns Spiderman w/ prep. With prep this guy hangs with the JLA and Teen Titans.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 10:19 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

laughing

I'm not saying Slade loses here, but are you honestly using his Identity Crisis feat as evidence?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 10:22 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Slade's good, but Parker wins this 8/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:00 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I don't really read a lot of DC but if Slade took out the JLA with prep he won't have a problem with Spiderman.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:46 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

In the Secret Wars I.... I mean Spidey beat down the entire X-men, he made Titania b**ch up! He ran rings around the Fantastic Four in his earlier years, he punked Firelord with a barrage of ass kicking, and he's stronger now, Deathstroke wil have his hands full with me.. I mean Spidey.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:09 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by batdude123
I'm not saying Slade loses here, but are you honestly using his Identity Crisis feat as evidence?

Just an example of what Slade is capable of. Also I believe general consensus was that only the Lantern feat was PIS, everything else was acceptable.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:29 AM
Darkness_Male
Restricted

Account Restricted

he could have defeated the lantern he has a strong will and you can overcome the GL ring with that

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 09:29 AM
Darkness_Male is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness_Male a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness_Male Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote