KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Mad Titan vs WWH

The Mad Titan vs WWH
Started by: EevilJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betterman

The Mad Titan vs WWH

Betty Ross, has terminal cancer. She will die. There is no cure, nothing to help her rid the cancer from her body. Only one thing can help her, and that is The Infinity Gauntlet. It is the only thing which possesses the power to kill off the cancer once and for all inside of Betty Ross. But theres one problem, it is being wearhoused inside of Fort Knox.

This presents a major problem for Bruce Banner, who intends to steal it. He knows he can not be caught, because if he is, then all hope for the dieing Betty will be lost. So he must act swiftly, smoothly, and stealthly.

But little does he know, that being caught is the least of his problems. The intergallactic monster known as "Thanos" is after the Infinity Gauntlet as well. He has discovered a secret about it which he did not know the last time he had it. Something which, if he gets his hands on, could mean sure disaster for all life in the universe if he obtains the Gauntlet again.

Bruce silently makes his way into the main building. He has succesfully bipassed all of the guards outside. Now his main worry is getting past the super computer's security system inside. He makes his way around another corner. No body. He looks down at his GPS computer.

GPS: Two hundred and thirty two feet to go.

Bruce carefully rounds another corner. All clear. He finally makes his to a large security door. It is the main door that leads to the cell where the Infinity Gauntlet is being kept.

Bruce plugs his GPS into the computer console next to big titanium door.

Bruce: Come on baby. You've got to work for me. I need this. Come on baby, come on!

His GSP makes a few beeping sounds.

Door Computer: Access Denied. You have 3 more trys before 24 hour lockdown.

Bruce shakes his head nervously as swett drips down his fore head.

Bruce: God, please let this be the right one.

Computer: Access Denined. You have 2 more trys before 24 hour lockdown.

Bruce: God damn it! Please!

He trys again.

Computer: Access denied. You have 1 more try before 24 hour lockdown.

Bruce grabs his head.

Bruce: God, please, I need this. If I dont get to it in the next 12 hours... Betty will die. Please, work with me here ok big guy.

Before Bruce trys his GPS one last time, he hears an angry, ominous laugh from behind. He turns to see...

Thanos standing in front of him.

Thanos: I see you are after the Infinity Gauntlet aswell.

Bruce: Thanos! What are you doing here?

Thanos: I've come to get back the Infinity Gauntlet. And once I have it, I will be unstoppable!

Bruce: But I need it. My wife is dieing of cancer. It is the only thing which will save her. I need it!

Thanos: Hahahaha. I dont give a crap about your wife. She can die for all I care. But you will never see that Gauntlet. Now get out of my way!!!

Thanos backhands Bruce. He flys back through the air and slams into a wall. Then Thanos punches the Titanium door down like it was nothing and proceeds on to get the Infinity Gauntlet.

Close on...

Bruce's eyes turn a bright green. He yells out as he turns into The Green Scar...

Bruce/Hulk: THANOS!!!!!!!!!!!

World War Hulk stands to his feet. He breaks out in a mad dash for Thanos.

Hulk: THANOS!!!!!

Thanos turns to face Hulk.

Thanos: You!!!? The Infinity Gauntlet is mine!

Hulk: I dont think so!

Thaons: Are you going to stop me? On the contrary, I... dont think so!

Hulk roars and leaps at Thanos. They begin a furious battle. Only one will reach The Infinity Gauntlet. Both are more determined than ever.

Who beats the other to death, then goes on to get the Gauntlet?

This is Thanos at the most powerful anyone has EVER seen him versus The Green Scar A.K.A. World War Hulk.

Who Wins?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:40 PM
Betterman is currently offline Click here to Send Betterman a Private Message Find more posts by Betterman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:41 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The only thing I read was:

"This is Thanos at the most powerful anyone has EVER seen him versus The Green Scar A.K.A. World War Hulk."

Not even close, Thanos 10000/10000

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

does this fight happen before or after hulk shits himself?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:45 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

thanos ftw

Attachment: thanos2.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:47 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

"The green scar" => "The green pile". Every single time.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:49 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:54 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Thanos turn him into a cheese sandwich, takes the gauntlet and f*cks with reality before having ANOTHER Emo Moment, loses the glove and somehow get's punked by Captain America and Bucky.

quote:
Thanos: Hahahaha. I dont give a crap about your wife. She can die for all I care!

The sheer THOUGHT of Thanos saying that made me ROFL laughing

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:57 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Just noticed something.

This is a BruceBanner that can survive being knocked though a wall by Thanos no expression

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 07:59 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Savage Banner.

I do give props to the thread maker for writing a fun opening, even if the fight is hopelessly one-sided. HUC IST TEH STONGEST1!!1111!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:11 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Just noticed something.

This is a BruceBanner that can survive being knocked though a wall by Thanos no expression

i was gonna say the same thing haha

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:16 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Thanos.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:56 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:03 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

heh very facinating novel u posted for us... but thanos wins

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 11:07 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Hulk is dead after he yell "Thanos!" In the very second after.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 01:28 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FearOfBlood

WWh easy.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 03:58 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I have a feeling that we will see this battle sooner or later, and I can't wait to read all of the replys. What would hapen if the Hulk won? All I can imagine is that everyone will be calling it PIS/CIS I just hope that if The Hulk wins in a future battle that it will be convincing, and show everyone here that without a doubt, The Hulk could trounce this bum.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:52 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWh easy.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I have a feeling that we will see this battle sooner or later, and I can't wait to read all of the replys. What would hapen if the Hulk won? All I can imagine is that everyone will be calling it PIS/CIS I just hope that if The Hulk wins in a future battle that it will be convincing, and show everyone here that without a doubt, The Hulk could trounce this bum.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:55 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Kirby art sucks!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:58 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Huc is angry!

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 04:59 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote