KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Dr. Strange (Classic, but without the Eye of Agamotto)

Wonder Woman vs. Dr. Strange (Classic, but without the Eye of Agamotto)
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wonder Woman vs. Dr. Strange (Classic, but without the Eye of Agamotto)

CIS is turned off, and they are bloodlusted. No prep. Who wins?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 12:32 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Hmm

im between speedblitz and banishment into the void.....

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 12:56 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's between her being reverted to clay or her smashing his hands into nothing ness. Him tossing a magical lighting bolt and hitting her, or her blocking it with the shield of aegis. Him Going Ghost on her and throwing a spell and catching her off guard, or her using the lasso on him, As it works on intangible spirits as well and blowing him up. It's really just a toss up.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 05:50 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Toss up?

CIS turned off: Wonder Woman speedblitzes.

W/o the Eye of Agamotto: Dr. Strange doesn't have any auto shields, thus making him as vulnerable to light-speed attacks as anybody else.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:07 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Strange turns her lasso into a king cobra with 100000 times the venom then it bites her.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:08 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Toss up?

CIS turned off: Wonder Woman speedblitzes.

W/o the Eye of Agamotto: Dr. Strange doesn't have any auto shields, thus making him as vulnerable to light-speed attacks as anybody else.

The Eye is not responsible for all of Strange's shields.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:09 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

The Eye of Agamotto is responsible for his auto shields, is it not? And it protects him from incoming attacks in which he cannot react to.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:15 PM
Sundipped
MURDERER

Originally posted by batdude123
The Eye of Agamotto is responsible for his auto shields, is it not? And it protects him from incoming attacks in which he cannot react to.

Correct but if WW blitzes it won't much matter. Strange has taken punches from Hulk and Juggs so after the initial blitz from WW, Strange can win in a variety of ways easy. He's bloodlusted for this fight. There's no telling what he'll do next.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 04:58 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sundipped
Correct but if WW blitzes it won't much matter. Strange has taken punches from Hulk and Juggs so after the initial blitz from WW, Strange can win in a variety of ways easy. He's bloodlusted for this fight. There's no telling what he'll do next.

You are not serious are you? Hulk or Juggs do not equal speed blitz. WW can hit strange hundreds of times in the time it takes hulk or juggs to get one hit off. Just leave this thread now.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:19 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You are not serious are you? Hulk or Juggs do not equal speed blitz. WW can hit strange hundreds of times in the time it takes hulk or juggs to get one hit off. Just leave this thread now.

Show me a scan of Wonder Woman hitting something a 100x's like flash or Supes.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:25 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
Show me a scan of Wonder Woman hitting something a 100x's like flash or Supes.

Um, I've already posted such. Not please find it on your own. Check the WW vs. Avengers thread.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:35 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Um, I've already posted such. Not please find it on your own. Check the WW vs. Avengers thread.

roll eyes (sarcastic).

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:36 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WW194-2.jpg

That? That's what you're talking about?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:39 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Judging by the way she moves those arms to block bullets, it does seem like a stretch to say she can't blitz someone.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:41 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Validus
Judging by the way she moves those arms to block bullets, it does seem like a stretch to say she can't blitz someone.

I never claimed that she couldn't.

I just think Nvr's reasoning/'proof' is a bit off.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:42 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
I never claimed that she couldn't.

I just think Nvr's reasoning/'proof' is a bit off.
Um how is it a bit off? She tagged flash and Zoom before. She blocks multiple light speed attacks. That would be dumb to think she can't hit someone as fast as she blocks bullets.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:45 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Um how is it a bit off? She tagged flash and Zoom before. She blocks multiple light speed attacks. That would be dumb to think she can't hit someone as fast as she blocks bullets.

Good job using Vally's reasoning.

Tagging a fast character doesn't mean you can attack that fast. Ask Captain America and Wolverine for proof.

Blocking multiple light speed attacks doesn't mean you can attack that fast. Ask Captain America.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:46 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tagging a fast character doesn't mean you can attack that fast. Ask Captain America and Wolverine for proof.

Blocking multiple light speed attacks doesn't mean you can attack that fast. Ask Captain America.

Show me captain america block LIKE WONDER WOMAN. And I didn't use val's reasoning. I have ALWAYS said she could attack that way. Or haven't you noticed that? My argument for WW hasn't changed in Two years. Now has it? Good job at trying to say two people can't have the same reasoning. That statement fails. Reason is reason. When it's correct reason.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:48 PM
Priest

thumb up

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:49 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Show me captain america block LIKE WONDER WOMAN. And I didn't use val's reasoning. I have ALWAYS said she could attack that way. Or haven't you noticed that? My argument for WW hasn't changed in Two years. Now has it? Good job at trying to say two people can't have the same reasoning. That statement fails. Reason is reason. When it's correct reason.

You've said that she can punch that fast because she can block bullets that fast? Where?

It's always "She kept up with the flash one time!" or "She blocks teh lazars!!"

Both of which mean....

Not much.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 06:51 PM