KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Anti - Life Entity vs. Solar

Anti - Life Entity vs. Solar
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Anti - Life Entity vs. Solar

How this goes?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:22 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

solar goes down... hard...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:49 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Solar curbstops

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 08:50 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:27 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 09:36 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

One must pay attention to what is being written and thought by DS. He taps The Limitless might of primal magic thru etrigan and it mingles with his own might. Thus implying the two are nearly even. DS own power and the might of PRIMAL magic. They hold the Ale and all it does is flex, and releases itself. A small fraction of the power of the ALE will fulfill ALL of DS dreams. Do we all know his dreams? Like to rule creation.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 04:13 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

This are pretty much the best feats that ALE has shown us aswell as a few statements describing it's power:

Metron's reaction when he meets the ALE, also calling it a being of limitless power :

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/...herr/Ale006.jpg

Darkseid merges with Etrigan's power (limitless source of pure nature) and is defeated easily, with Darkseid saying that the creature is stronger than he ever dared dream and that only a small fraction of its power would fulfill all his heart's desires:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/...herr/Ale017.jpg

Look at what powers Fate pools in order to defeat the ALE:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/...herr/Ale018.jpg

But even being near-Omnipotent to the point where he almost went mad, the ALE was still more powerfull than them:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/...herr/Ale021.jpg

ALE for the win.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 11:23 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The ALE never actually did too much on panel that impressed me...

Certain characters may have called it a source of limitlesss power -- But various characters also referred to Solar as the literal "God", so you can see how much that means.

Anyhow,

The ALE didn't have enough power to break out of it's own dimension, under it's own power, [so much for 'limitless power', ey?] -- In fact, killing the ALE required the destruction of it's dimension.

Solar created/destroyed UniverseS like nothing.

IMO,

Solar ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 22nd, 2007 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 07:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
The ALE never actually did too much on panel that impressed me...

Certain characters may have called it a source of limitlesss power -- But various characters also referred to Solar as the literal "God", so you can see how much that means.

Anyhow,

The ALE didn't have enough power to break out of it's own dimension, under it's own power, [so much for 'limitless power', ey?] -- In fact, killing the ALE required the destruction of it's dimension.

Solar created/destroyed UniverseS like nothing.

IMO,

Solar ftw.

That isn't the way it seemed to me. It seemed like the ALE didn't have the smarts to break out. Or don't you think DS or Dr. Fate with the ALE entities power would easily be able to break out of said dimension. Think about it for a second and let it sink in.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 08:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That isn't the way it seemed to me. It seemed like the ALE didn't have the smarts to break out. Or don't you think DS or Dr. Fate with the ALE entities power would easily be able to break out of said dimension.
It's irrevelent to this debate any way you look at it -- Tell me what the ALE actually did on panel that puts it above Solar. smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 08:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's irrevelent to this debate any way you look at it -- Tell me what the ALE actually did on panel that puts it above Solar. smile

Um, The Cinque of power destroyed a reality. ANd yet thier power was nothing compared to the ALE. the best they could do was push it back a lil and run from it. Solar at best is also universal. But we know the cinque was more than universal. They were tapping NABU"s power. Nabu>>Solar. And the The Source>>>Solar.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 08:36 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Solar at best is also universal.
It's funny how you know nothing about the characters you debate -- Especially when you try to argue them.

Solar.... Universal "at best"..... laughing out loud

This is why I don't like debating with you btw. smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 08:46 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's funny how you know nothing about the characters you debate -- Especially when you try to argue them.

Solar.... Universal "at best"..... laughing out loud

This is why I don't like debating with you btw. smile

Ok, Well enlighten. I didn't read any where in the respect thread of him creating a mutliverse or destroying one. Please do, enlighten me. Show me a scan of him being more than a universal being. LOL.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 08:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ok, Well enlighten. I didn't read any where in the respect thread of him creating a mutliverse or destroying one. Please do, enlighten me. Show me a scan of him being more than a universal being. LOL.
The fact that he was creating UniverseS [plural] as an afterthought?

Not saying Solar takes this 10/10 -- But I think he would take the majority for sure. smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 08:59 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fact that he was creating UniverseS [plural] as an afterthought?

Not saying Solar takes this 10/10 -- But I think he would take the majority for sure. smile

Ok, Well Parallax was creating alternate time lines without effort. At the SAME TIME. I find to be multiversal, one has to create a multiverse. Or at least two or three universes at one time. Now I never said solar can't win. Cuz he is far smarter than the ALE. I just made the point that the ALE in another more capable character's hands would have solar on the broken battered list. As I said before many times, The ALE is an idiot when looking at the grand cosmic scheme of things.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 09:04 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The ALE is an idiot when looking at the grand cosmic scheme of things.
Which is one of the reasons why Solar takes this, imo. smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 09:11 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is one of the reasons why Solar takes this, imo. smile

I totally agree. WHich is a point I tried to argue months ago. THat the ALE is a pretty dimwitted cosmic being.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 09:18 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I totally agree. WHich is a point I tried to argue months ago. THat the ALE is a pretty dimwitted cosmic being.
For sure.

In terms of sheer power, we know it's pretty damn tough -- Simply because darkseid, [with a tiny fraction of it's power], would have still been able to easily rule his dimension.

Though that in itself speaks volumes about how powerful the ALE was -- My point is that the Entity itself never really impressed me on panel.

Showing more intelligence would have been a good way for us to see what the ALE could really do... But then again, it may have been unstoppable if it were smarter.

But as is, Solar would beat it, me thinks. smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 09:23 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

For sure.

In terms of sheer power, we know it's pretty damn tough -- Simply because darkseid, [with a tiny fraction of it's power], would have still been able to easily rule his dimension.

Though that in itself speaks volumes about how powerful the ALE was -- My point is that the Entity itself never really impressed me on panel.

Showing more intelligence would have been a good way for us to see what the ALE could really do... But then again, it may have been unstoppable if it were smarter.

But as is, Solar would beat it, me thinks. smile

ONe has to wonder tho if Solar possesses the right kind of power and raw power that the cinque was tapping. ANd if he does, does he know how to beat the ALE? Dr. Fate is a monster when it comes to knowlege. I see Solar accidently collapsing a universe to escape the ALE and winning via BFR.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 09:27 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ONe has to wonder tho if Solar possesses the right kind of power and raw power that the cinque was tapping. ANd if he does, does he know how to beat the ALE? Dr. Fate is a monster when it comes to knowlege. I see Solar accidently collapsing a universe to escape the ALE and winning via BFR.
I won't speculate,

But Solar does have knowledge, and the ability to manipulate, ALL types of energy -- With that ability plus the "knowledge of your opponent" rule, Solar should be able to exploit the ALE in a similiar fashion.

But as you said.... BFR is always an option. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 09:33 PM