KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime vs Superman Prime

Superman Prime vs Superman Prime
Started by: Bransolute

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Superman Prime vs Superman Prime

They fight.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 06:28 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Switch 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

They both fight forever until Wolverine brings out teh claws and everyone loses. Especially us fans.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 06:35 PM
Switch 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Superman Prime.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 06:50 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman Prime.

Co-signed. thumb up

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:05 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Golden Prime beats Emo Prime.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 07:15 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Master-Borg
Golden Prime beats Emo Prime.
Dats cuz hes teh GOD!!

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 08:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

If you mean Superboy-prime vs Superman-prime (allstar),
then allstar takes this easily.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 08:47 PM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Sirius77
If you mean Superboy-prime vs Superman-prime (allstar),
then allstar takes this easily.
I think he means,

Superemo-Prime vs. Superman Prime (from DC One Million)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 08:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarian Shams

Superman Prime from the DC 1 Million future beats present day Superman Prime with ease I think.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 10:15 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Golden boy turns emo boys anus inside out

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 11:00 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

It would be tantamount to a fight between an African Bull Elephant (Superman Prime from DC1M) and your common garden toad (Emo Prime).

Emo Prime is the shi* compared to current Kryptonians, but he is nothing compared to SMPrime1M. Superman Prime (the real one) was already said to be the most powerful meta, and that was before he went into the Sun for all those years.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 11:16 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by spetznaz
It would be tantamount to a fight between an African Bull Elephant (Superman Prime from DC1M) and your common garden toad (Emo Prime).

Emo Prime is the shi* compared to current Kryptonians, but he is nothing compared to SMPrime1M. Superman Prime (the real one) was already said to be the most powerful meta, and that was before he went into the Sun for all those years.
Except for the fact that Goldie has almost no feats.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:04 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Galan007
Except for the fact that Goldie has almost no feats.

Well, Ganthet of Oa has 'almost no feats.'
Wolverine has an @$$ load of feats.

Who would win in a bout?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:22 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Who would win in a bout?
Wolverine wink

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:29 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Who would win in a bout?
*sighs* How does that even relate to what I'm saying? confused

SBP = A planet pushing, dimension busting, retcon punching, GL slaughtering, beast of a character.

Goldie beat a burnt out Solaris, and gave the SD some of their powers, [minus the 5-D powers of course] -- Good stuff, sure.

Is it enough to give him the win against a character with the more superior/confirmed feats? No, imo.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 02:31 PM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

*sighs* How does that even relate to what I'm saying? confused

SBP = A planet pushing, dimension busting, retcon punching, GL slaughtering, beast of a character.

Goldie beat a burnt out Solaris, and gave the SD some of their powers, [minus the 5-D powers of course] -- Good stuff, sure.

Is it enough to give him the win against a character with the more superior/confirmed feats? No, imo.

Oh, how does it relate to what you are saying? Well, it relates because you said the following:

'Except for the fact that Goldie has almost no feats. '

I was trying to show the inefficacy of basing your argument on the fact that the character has ALMOST no feats.

Thus, Ganthet has ALMOST no feats, and some of them are actually allusions to something (e.g. he has the willpower to crack the Earth with a thought, yet he did not do it), yet a character like Wolverine has all sorts of feats. Thus based on the 'no feats' aspect (which has been cropping up every now and then), Wolverine should be Ganthet's superior.

Second of all, you state that Emo Prime is a retcon punching, dimension busting, etc etc etc Flash blitzing etc etc etc all-superhero-on-earth-crushing etc etc etc super-aging, hyper-tear-duct-enabled etc etc etc character.

Well, that is true. Very true.

Emo Prime is all that and a bucket of tears!

No argument there.

However, like some people tend to do, you are focusing on one character's traits and forgeting (or overlooking) those of the other. It does NOT matter how powerful character A is if character B is more powerful than that.

Think of it this way:

1) Superman Prime (the real one, not Emo Prime) came back to Earth after wandering for 68,000 years, during which DC EXPLICITLY states that he gathered powers far beyond those of ANY metahuman. He was already beyond power.

2) Then he made the covenant with his descendants, that for as long as they will abide he will bestow upon them far greater powers. NOW, his descendants by that time already had vast powers due to the 5th dimension imps, but Prime gave them powers FAR beyond those.
(YET YOU SAY ALL HE DID IS GIVE THEM SOME OF HIS POWERS ....that is a weak argument that i honestly did not expect from you. Others, but not you .....unless, ofcourse, you never read DC1Million).

Take Superman 1 Million for example ....when he came to our time line, away from Superman Prime's influence and power link, he INSTANTLY started to lose power. Now, he was still vastly more powerful than 'normal' Superman, but he was ebbing. He states so SEVERAL times.
To a point whereby he even doubts he can make the leap from the Earth to the Moon (and he keeps on saying how distance away from Prime is weakening him)
Finally, when he PUNCHES (since you like dimension breaking punches so much), from the 21st century to the 853rd century ....hmmm, breaking the time dimension anyone ....he becomes so drained that he ages to an inch of his death. Yet when he breaks through, and encounters Prime's power link, he is instantly made whole and back to his apex.
Yet you say all Prime did is give them ....what did you say ....'some' power?!?
Weak.

3) Finally, after Prime came back from his 68,000 years of wondering, and after he made the covenant, he went inside the fortress of solitude (that happened to be at the heart of the Sun ....oh, and i wonder what a yellow sun does to Kryptonians) where he stayed for 15,000 years.

Now, we know what a sun DIP does to a normal kryptonian. We saw what happened with All-Star Superman.
I wonder what would happen when a Kryptonian who, before he goes into the sun is already per DC 'beyond any meta,' goes into the sun for 15 THOUSAND YEARS.

Hmmm ...I wonder if he might ....just be ...able to push a planet? Maybe a tiny one? Or if he might be able to blitz a Flash? Or if he might be able to ....oh my goodness ....'slaughter a Gl' since you listed 'Gl slaughtering' as one of the penchants of Emo Prime? Or if he just might be able to punch through a dimension (particularly since someone under his power aegis managed to punch over 832 centuries into the future) ....maybe Prime might ....just might ....be able to punch a few seconds into the future.

And when DC states Prime as being the most powerful of the Superman dynasty, and not just in DC1M but also in All-Star, then maybe the writers must have forgotten about Emo Prime (maybe that is why the poor kid is always crying ....he feels overlooked by DC. They even destroyed his entire planet, and had him locked away in a pocket dimension where the only way out was to punch through and raise poor dead Jason from the dead in the process).

Seriously though, you cannot compare Emo Prime with Superman Prime.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 05:58 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh, how does it relate to what you are saying? Well, it relates because you said the following:

'Except for the fact that Goldie has almost no feats. '

I was trying to show the inefficacy of basing your argument on the fact that the character has ALMOST no feats.

Thus, Ganthet has ALMOST no feats, and some of them are actually allusions to something (e.g. he has the willpower to crack the Earth with a thought, yet he did not do it), yet a character like Wolverine has all sorts of feats. Thus based on the 'no feats' aspect (which has been cropping up every now and then), Wolverine should be Ganthet's superior.

Second of all, you state that Emo Prime is a retcon punching, dimension busting, etc etc etc Flash blitzing etc etc etc all-superhero-on-earth-crushing etc etc etc super-aging, hyper-tear-duct-enabled etc etc etc character.

Well, that is true. Very true.

Emo Prime is all that and a bucket of tears!

No argument there.

However, like some people tend to do, you are focusing on one character's traits and forgeting (or overlooking) those of the other. It does NOT matter how powerful character A is if character B is more powerful than that.

Think of it this way:

1) Superman Prime (the real one, not Emo Prime) came back to Earth after wandering for 68,000 years, during which DC EXPLICITLY states that he gathered powers far beyond those of ANY metahuman. He was already beyond power.

2) Then he made the covenant with his descendants, that for as long as they will abide he will bestow upon them far greater powers. NOW, his descendants by that time already had vast powers due to the 5th dimension imps, but Prime gave them powers FAR beyond those.
(YET YOU SAY ALL HE DID IS GIVE THEM SOME OF HIS POWERS ....that is a weak argument that i honestly did not expect from you. Others, but not you .....unless, ofcourse, you never read DC1Million).

Take Superman 1 Million for example ....when he came to our time line, away from Superman Prime's influence and power link, he INSTANTLY started to lose power. Now, he was still vastly more powerful than 'normal' Superman, but he was ebbing. He states so SEVERAL times.
To a point whereby he even doubts he can make the leap from the Earth to the Moon (and he keeps on saying how distance away from Prime is weakening him)
Finally, when he PUNCHES (since you like dimension breaking punches so much), from the 21st century to the 853rd century ....hmmm, breaking the time dimension anyone ....he becomes so drained that he ages to an inch of his death. Yet when he breaks through, and encounters Prime's power link, he is instantly made whole and back to his apex.
Yet you say all Prime did is give them ....what did you say ....'some' power?!?
Weak.

3) Finally, after Prime came back from his 68,000 years of wondering, and after he made the covenant, he went inside the fortress of solitude (that happened to be at the heart of the Sun ....oh, and i wonder what a yellow sun does to Kryptonians) where he stayed for 15,000 years.

Now, we know what a sun DIP does to a normal kryptonian. We saw what happened with All-Star Superman.
I wonder what would happen when a Kryptonian who, before he goes into the sun is already per DC 'beyond any meta,' goes into the sun for 15 THOUSAND YEARS.

Hmmm ...I wonder if he might ....just be ...able to push a planet? Maybe a tiny one? Or if he might be able to blitz a Flash? Or if he might be able to ....oh my goodness ....'slaughter a Gl' since you listed 'Gl slaughtering' as one of the penchants of Emo Prime? Or if he just might be able to punch through a dimension (particularly since someone under his power aegis managed to punch over 832 centuries into the future) ....maybe Prime might ....just might ....be able to punch a few seconds into the future.

And when DC states Prime as being the most powerful of the Superman dynasty, and not just in DC1M but also in All-Star, then maybe the writers must have forgotten about Emo Prime (maybe that is why the poor kid is always crying ....he feels overlooked by DC. They even destroyed his entire planet, and had him locked away in a pocket dimension where the only way out was to punch through and raise poor dead Jason from the dead in the process).

Seriously though, you cannot compare Emo Prime with Superman Prime.
An enormous post, that didn't answer a single thing.

Feat-wise,
What has Goldie done on panel that puts him above someone like Emo?

[Keep in mind, statements made regarding a character do not equate to feats -- Nor does your using of Superman 1M's feats in an ABC logic sort of manner].

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 29th, 2007 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 06:04 PM
Mr.Biscuits

An enormous post, that didn't answer a single thing.

Sure it did.If what he posted is correct Prime murders EMO....erm

Shit give Regular Supes just a year of sun dipping and he'll tear Emo up...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 06:07 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Sure it did.If what he posted is correct Prime murders EMO....erm

Shit give Regular Supes just a year of sun dipping and he'll tear Emo up...
Basing your argument on feats, or speculation?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 06:11 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Basing your argument on feats, or speculation?

Logic?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 06:17 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote