KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine versus cutting Hulk

Wolverine versus cutting Hulk
Started by: Jonathanos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jonathanos

Wolverine versus cutting Hulk

It was requested that this be moved out of the Dante thread, so I'll acquiesce.

I'll keep this short.

Six Hours #4:

http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/32...09153151_rs.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b...Wolverine2d.jpg

http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/31...82202296_rs.jpg

Notice how Wolverine has his own blood all over him. If Wolverine had been drawing blood from Hulk in this fight, why isn't Hulk's shown? It's not on Hulk's body, it's not on Wolverine's claws or hands.

That's not to say that Wolverine can't ever cut the Hulk. Obviously he can as he's done so on other occasions. This only shows that it's not guaranteed. I also believe this casts doubt on Wolverine's theory that he was wrong in thinking he failed to cut the Hulk during their original battle.

And just for the record, since it was claimed that Wolverine with bone claws can cut Hulk, here is an in-continuity meeting of the two where the Hulk's durability is below normal due to circumstances.

http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/31...63683660_rs.jpg

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 08:15 PM
Jonathanos is currently offline Click here to Send Jonathanos a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
B.A
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you come to fail here as well? Interesting.

Respect Apollo Respect Black Goliatch

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:09 PM
B.A is currently offline Click here to Send B.A a Private Message Find more posts by B.A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Skrullverine was able to cut through Hulk's balls and eyes with his bone claws. That's not really the same as the thicker skin. Wasn't their original battle retconned too? I think it was shown in a flash back or something, and Wolverine was able to cut Hulk, not entirely sure about this though.

Then there's the whole case with Deathverine, the event was a little sketchy though.

Wolverine was also able cut Hulk recently, even if it was little harder than usually.
Wolverine has never been able to cut Colossus though big grin

Oh, and welcome to KMC

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:14 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

your own scanns disprove you. I mean any idiot can tell hulks been cut. Hell if even making shredding noises. also notice how Logan blood is shown as gray or black.............and then every time hulks cut there yellow or white..........ya what do you think that supose to be?

also even to further prove you wrong, Logan goes this is gunna be easier then i rember. why would he state that if he was not cutting hulk?

like B.A said you fail again.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:14 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Wolverine versus cutting Hulk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jonathanos

And just for the record, since it was claimed that Wolverine with bone claws can cut Hulk, here is an in-continuity meeting of the two where the Hulk's durability is below normal due to circumstances.

http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/31...63683660_rs.jpg

hell this even proves you wrong. I mean for starters hulk thought it cut his throat. Meaning hulk is sure that adamatium claws Logan can and will cut him.

No it was claimed that Logan with bone claws has cut hulk before which is a fact.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:18 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonathanos

Originally posted by Battlehammer
your own scanns disprove you. I mean any idiot can tell hulks been cut. Hell if even making shredding noises. also notice how Logan blood is shown as gray or black.............and then every time hulks cut there yellow or white..........ya what do you think that supose to be?

Do you believe Wolverine's ears were squirting out yellow and white blood here in response to Hulk yanking on the claws?

http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/31...93732549_rs.jpg

Oh, and news footage showed Hulk's nose bleeding in #3. Red blood.

quote:
also even to further prove you wrong, Logan goes this is gunna be easier then i rember. why would he state that if he was not cutting hulk?

like B.A said you fail again. [/B]

Maybe he's referring to how easily he'd just avoided Hulk's hit. Who cares? Fact remains, when Wolverine (or anyone else) was bled, it was obvious. Blood was never shown to be drawn from Hulk by Wolverine attacking.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:53 PM
Jonathanos is currently offline Click here to Send Jonathanos a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Do you believe Wolverine's ears were squirting out yellow and white blood here in response to Hulk yanking on the claws?

http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/31...93732549_rs.jpg

Oh, and news footage showed Hulk's nose bleeding in #3. Red blood.

Maybe he's referring to how easily he'd just avoided Hulk's hit. Who cares? Fact remains, when Wolverine (or anyone else) was bled, it was obvious. Blood was never shown to be drawn from Hulk by Wolverine attacking.

why would Logan say that about dodging hulk if he was unable to cut? stop being rediculous.

either way the yellow ment damage...........so what Logan was damageing hulk with his claws, but not cutting him?

your entire arguement is rediculous

and the more you talk the more foolish you look.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 09:56 PM
KK the Great

Man.

Jon is going to walk the dog on you guys.

Yellow and white blood starbursts.

Jesus.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:09 PM
KK the Great is currently offline Click here to Send KK the Great a Private Message Find more posts by KK the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonathanos

Re: Re: Wolverine versus cutting Hulk

hell this even proves you wrong. I mean for starters hulk thought it cut his throat. Meaning hulk is sure that adamatium claws Logan can and will cut him.

No it was claimed that Logan with bone claws has cut hulk before which is a fact.

Yes, he feared he'd been cut. He's been cut by the claws before and he didn't know that Wolverine's claws were no longer adamantium. And in this case, his durability was well below normal due to other-dimensional energies flowing through him.

Again, I'm not saying Wolverine can never cut Hulk.

Are you referring to that '96 Marvel Fanfare series? Besides being post-Onslaught (thus lower durability Hulk), was it even in continuity? Definitely contradicts Hulk's own title where Wolverine's bone claws couldn't cut Hulk even months later.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:09 PM
BUSTER1

Re: Re: Wolverine versus cutting Hulk

When did Wolverine cut Hulk with bone claws? In the scene where he attacks Hulk with the bone claws, the Hulk is relieved to find out the claws are only bone, knoqing they won't hurt him, even though at this time he is Bannerless Hulk (when Banner was seperated from him and was in the Heroes Reborn universe) and his durability is reduced

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:10 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonathanos

why would Logan say that about dodging hulk if he was unable to cut? stop being rediculous.

either way the yellow ment damage...........so what Logan was damageing hulk with his claws, but not cutting him?

your entire arguement is rediculous

and the more you talk the more foolish you look.

Haha. So you do believe Wolverine's ears were squirting out yellow blood...

HAHA.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:10 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by KK the Great
Man.

Jon is going to walk the dog on you guys.

Yellow and white blood starbursts.

Jesus.

..........are you serious his entire arguement is rediculous.

first Logans blood is shown as black.

second if hulk not beeing cut then whats damageing him? I mean he clearly in pain and he clearly taking it.........

god dam use your head. there not always blood show to tell when some ones is damage.

also would nto surpize me in the least if hulk was shown to have white blood...........when Logans is shown black.

Then there the fact Logan states this is gunna be easier then i rembered. why the hell would he say that if he was not cutting hulk?

oh and then there the fact every time he slashes hulk it makes a ripping noise.........what the hell do you think happening?

man you herochat guys are clowns.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:12 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: Re: Wolverine versus cutting Hulk

Yes, he feared he'd been cut. He's been cut by the claws before and he didn't know that Wolverine's claws were no longer adamantium. And in this case, his durability was well below normal due to other-dimensional energies flowing through him.

Again, I'm not saying Wolverine can never cut Hulk.

Are you referring to that '96 Marvel Fanfare series? Besides being post-Onslaught (thus lower durability Hulk), was it even in continuity? Definitely contradicts Hulk's own title where Wolverine's bone claws couldn't cut Hulk even months later.

you mean the wendigo,hulk and wolverine fight were they all look rediculous? thats the one im talking about gotta find the scanns some were around here.

oh then skrull wolverine was able to damage hulk with bone claws.

You just gotta hit weak points groin, eyes and so forth.

again not saying Logan would on average or even at all. Im saying it has happen and it a fact.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:15 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Haha. So you do believe Wolverine's ears were squirting out yellow blood...

HAHA.

even if the yellow was simply to show damage. meaning pain which it is showing that or blood. Though im going with pain. Then why would hulk be getting pained by Logans claws, but not cut?

think about what your saying.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:16 PM
KK the Great

Have you ever seen blood, kid?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:22 PM
KK the Great is currently offline Click here to Send KK the Great a Private Message Find more posts by KK the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Marvel Fanfare issue 2. Bone claw Wolverine cuts the shit out of the Hulk.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:23 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Jonathanos - What do you feel about the WWH X-men tie in then? Me, IMO I don't think Hulk's durability is as high as his strenght/regeneration rate, nor does it amp just as fast, as he was damaged *pretty* easily in WWH.

I do think his regeneration rate is pretty f*cking powerful though. Do you think anyone else on Marvel Earth has as good healing factor as he? Deadpool's is quite powerful, but at times it takes him somewhat long to for example grow his arm back after it's been blown off. Weird.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:23 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Then why would hulk be getting pained by Logans claws, but not cut?

You can get scraped, get hurt, but not actually be cut.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:28 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jonathanos

even if the yellow was simply to show damage. meaning pain which it is showing that or blood. Though im going with pain. Then why would hulk be getting pained by Logans claws, but not cut?

think about what your saying.

OMG! Hulk isn't bulletproof!

http://aycu32.webshots.com/image/32...68438417_rs.jpg

quote:
also would nto surpize me in the least if hulk was shown to have white blood...........when Logans is shown black.

Okay, just stop.

Everyone's blood was colored this funky brown-red mess in that issue.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:31 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Okay, just stop.

Everyone's blood was colored this funky brown-red mess in that issue.

.. Hulks blood is green.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 10:34 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote