KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH, Sentry vs Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer

WWH, Sentry vs Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer
Started by: Old-Wizard.com

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old-Wizard.com
Restricted

Account Restricted

WWH, Sentry vs Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer

I'd go with the Surfer and Bill on this one.

Old-Wizard will be with you...always.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:21 PM
Old-Wizard.com is currently offline Click here to Send Old-Wizard.com a Private Message Find more posts by Old-Wizard.com Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

If this keeps up every battle of this page is gonna have wwh in it and beta ray and surfer win.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:26 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old-Wizard.com
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think everyone (including me) is a little curious as to just how powerful WWH is after the series. It almost seems like one writer completely re-wrote the power structure of the MU.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:29 PM
Old-Wizard.com is currently offline Click here to Send Old-Wizard.com a Private Message Find more posts by Old-Wizard.com Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
I think everyone (including me) is a little curious as to just how powerful WWH is after the series. It almost seems like one writer completely re-wrote the power structure of the MU.

I seriously doubt most of the higher heralds and the entities above them could even care less about WWH, to be honest.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:30 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Surfer Solos

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:32 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old-Wizard.com
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ouallada
I seriously doubt most of the higher heralds and the entities above them could even care less about WWH, to be honest.

Maybe. Personally I think Hulk was portrayed as being far too powerful. Withstanding the power of "a million exploding suns". If Sentry really can dish that much enegry out, and the Hulk can withstand it, then it seems as though the Heralds would be wise to be wary of the Hulk should they ever cross his path.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:34 PM
Ouallada

Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
Maybe. Personally I think Hulk was portrayed as being far too powerful. Withstanding the power of "a million exploding suns". If Sentry really can dish that much enegry out, and the Hulk can withstand it, then it seems as though the Heralds would be wise to be wary of the Hulk should they ever cross his path.

(please log in to view the image)

This is exactly how minute the Earth is compared to our Sun, which is an average sized star. If Sentry had even released 0.00000000000000000000000000001% of his purported "power of a million suns", we would be in grave need of H2G2 now.

Bottom line? Sentry does not have that power unless he shows it through feats. As for the heralds, save Terrax, who is iffy, any surviving herald of G would take a majority against WWH. Written well, 10/10 for all save Terrax.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:39 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Satellites>>Hulk

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 07:42 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Now that I've seen Sentry's full power... Surfer would beat him... easily. no expression

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:13 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skyfather
Bad Ass

team 2 ftw
brb would beat senry
surfer would beat hulk

Owning Thor

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:15 PM
skyfather is currently offline Click here to Send skyfather a Private Message Find more posts by skyfather Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by Bransolute
Now that I've seen Sentry's full power... Surfer would beat him... easily. no expression

Come on you that somewhere down the line in Mighty Avengers or where ever their gonna have him unleash again destroy a star system or some sh@t like that and just say he was still holding back in wwh or give some other explanation for it.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:21 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Come on you that somewhere down the line in Mighty Avengers or where ever their gonna have him unleash again destroy a star system or some sh@t like that and just say he was still holding back in wwh or give some other explanation for it.
Perhaps... but right now, he hasn't shown that power, and right now, Surfer stomps a second mudhole in his ass. smile

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:25 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by Bransolute
Perhaps... but right now, he hasn't shown that power, and right now, Surfer stomps a second mudhole in his ass. smile

I agree just saying....

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:28 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Surfer.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 10:33 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote