KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bruce Lee w/ an Adamantium skeleton, Claws and a HF matching WWH's vs. Wolverine

Bruce Lee w/ an Adamantium skeleton, Claws and a HF matching WWH's vs. Wolverine
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
They call him Bruce... 14 82.35%
They call him runt... 3 17.65%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bruce Lee w/ an Adamantium skeleton, Claws and a HF matching WWH's vs. Wolverine
Started by: Tony Stark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Fight to take place out in the open with nothing around for miles.

Attachment: bruce-lee11.jpg
This has been downloaded 142 time(s).

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 07:53 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

If B-dog were written into a comic with a high level of respect and popularity, I'm sure he could have some high showings. I could see him taking Logan down kinda like Lady Deathstrike almost did on X-2 (the movie). He would be faster and more skilled and agile if he were written into a comic.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:07 PM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Logan easy.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:16 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Bruce Lee easily.

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:18 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Bruce without any of the powerups.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:19 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bruce is still human and Logan is superhuman with a more experience.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:21 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Logan. As good as Bruce is, Logan has decades more experience and knowledge of martial arts.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:24 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Wolverine has way more years of fighting experience and is undoubtedly the more skilled fighter.

Wolverine is much stronger.

Wolverine is much faster.

Wolverine is more agile.

Wolverine is more aggressive.

Wolverine easily.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:24 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Logan. As good as Bruce is, Logan has decades more experience and knowledge of martial arts.
Logan beats Karate Kid... who'd a funked it...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:26 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

This comes down to experience. Wolverine is older, more experience and deadlier with adamantium claws.

Lee would be effective but he is not used to getting hit, especially recieving lethal strikes in vital areas.

I just think Wolverine is far more used to the pain and shock of injuries sustained due to his style of fighting, ...as well as is far more familiar with how his healing works - allowing him maintain better focus during a close ranged fight.

It would come down to these factors, and Logan would take it at least 7/10.

(Lee invented his own style and was highly dedicated to practicing it - so, There would be no issue there whatsoever.)

Last edited by horrorwolf on Dec 19th, 2007 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:35 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by Madvillain
Wolverine has way more years of fighting experience and is undoubtedly the more skilled fighter.

Wolverine is much stronger.

Wolverine is much faster.

Wolverine is more agile.

Wolverine is more aggressive.

Wolverine easily.
Fail.
Lee humiliated the Shaoilin who has 1000's of years of experience and the ninja's. This is the real world. If he(Lee) were made into a comic he would have to be above Logan.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:38 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Originally posted by Hitman911
Fail.
Lee humiliated the Shaoilin who has 1000's of years of experience and the ninja's. This is the real world. If he(Lee) were made into a comic he would have to be above Logan.

True to a point, I think Lee is purely a better martial artist and would be more dedicated to perfecting all forms in his knowledge, but Logan is far older, and is more exposed to various styles and how to deal with them.

Lee would have things coming at him that he simply would not be aware of due to his (relatively young) age.

With equal exp I think Lee would take this, but you can't deny the substancial experience factor here.

For instance...He would require quite a bit of time to even adjust his moves to the weight of carrying adamantium around on his skeleton.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:43 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by horrorwolf
True to a point, I think Lee is purely a better martial artist and would be more dedicated to perfecting all forms in his knowledge, but Logan is far older, and is more exposed to various styles and how to deal with them.

Lee would have things coming at him that he simply would not be aware of due to his (relatively young) age.

With equal exp I think Lee would take this, but you can't deny the substancial experience factor here.

Fail even harder. Bruce Lee rips Logan to shreads, literally, since he is just a peice of paper to him.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:45 PM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Air Legend
Fail even harder. Bruce Lee rips Logan to shreads, literally, since he is just a peice of paper to him.

how does a dead man ripp a piece of paper?

So is lee dead then he loses right away no matter if Logans a piece of paper or not.

so actaully u fail and hard.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:47 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by horrorwolf

For instance...He would require quite a bit of time to even adjust his moves to the weight of carrying adamantium around on his skeleton.
Yea but the thread starter only stated that he had it and the HF. So i'm assuming that he's already accustomed to the weight. People are comparing apples to oranges. The Real world fact is; Lee is the undisputed king of martial arts. So with that said, if he were ever made into a comic character with those attributes, he would have to be above Logan.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:50 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by Battlehammer
how does a dead man ripp a piece of paper?

So is lee dead then he loses right away no matter if Logans a piece of paper or not.

so actaully u fail and hard.

You fail the hardest by default since your grammar is horrendous and your logic is despicable.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 08:53 PM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Originally posted by Hitman911
Yea but the thread starter only stated that he had it and the HF. So i'm assuming that he's already accustomed to the weight. People are comparing apples to oranges. The Real world fact is; Lee is the undisputed king of martial arts. So with that said, if he were ever made into a comic character with those attributes, he would have to be above Logan.

If Bruce was given time to get stronger and had time to fully re-work and adjust his style and moves to the weight of adamantium, AND was given equal experience with taking damage...I think it would favor him.

But Wolverine has gone through EXTENSIVE training of his own as well as been put through highly accurate danger room training tests in all kinds of environments, scenarios and situations that Bruce could only dream of practicing in. This is a huge factor.

He has also adjusted to taking lethal punishment from far more devastating opponents....win or lose. He's been through Hell Bruce can only have nightmares about.

Last edited by horrorwolf on Dec 19th, 2007 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 10:00 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Logan training skill expeirence>>>>>>>>>>lee

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 10:01 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furion
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bruce Lee's One inch punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan's Fighting experience

I'm here to kick ass and play videogames....and I'm all out of ass.
Thanks amity75 for the sig

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:32 PM
Furion is currently offline Click here to Send Furion a Private Message Find more posts by Furion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Furion
Bruce Lee's One inch punch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Logan's Fighting experience

And?

Wolverine has been hit by the Hulk plenty of times and it doesn't hurt.

Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bruce

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 11:47 PM