KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scarlet Witch Vs Mr. Mxyzptlk

Scarlet Witch Vs Mr. Mxyzptlk
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scarlet Witch Vs Mr. Mxyzptlk

Who wins?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 05:20 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Is this HOM Wanda and current Mxy

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:07 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes and I don't know much about current version of Mxy....isn't head dead? I heard.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:42 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

He was depowered by Zatanna(I believe)

Prime embarassed Mxy

HOM Wanda FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:50 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Mxy loses and then hides curled up in a ball in the fifth dimension.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 08:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Mxy in a stomp

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 08:48 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
He was depowered by Zatanna(I believe)

Prime embarassed Mxy

HOM Wanda FTW

IF he was depowered then how come he couldn't die? Even the spectre couldn't really depower mxy. Mxy even talks to us about the very issue he appears in, and is just fine. Zatanna didn't depower mxy. She sapped his will to conjure his power. Prime also did not embarrass mxy. He couldn't make mxy do what he wanted. Oh and Mxy turns wanda into a rock. Or seals her in a comic.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 11:24 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Mxy for the easy win...very easy win

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 01:06 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Mxy wastes Wanda.
5d imp >>>>mutant

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 04:30 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Is this HOM Wanda ...
the being that ripped the entire Marvel Omniverse (multiple MegaverseS) to pieces,
and then re-created the entire Marvel Omniverse with a phrase?

I was wondering about the abilities of the being that can "easily" beat
anyone capable of doing that to an entire Comic book company, effortlessly btw.

.....................................................................................

I don't care on the pure speculation of who would win this cross-company duel,
but it's fascinatingly hilarious to see cats thinking Wanda loses "easily," to anyone.

smile

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:02 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Prime also did not embarrass mxy. He couldn't make mxy do what he wanted.

Mxy had his face burned after getting tortured and wanted to seal off the 5th dimension because he was scared of SMP. How is that not embarrassing?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:04 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Kutulu
Mxy had his face burned after getting tortured and wanted to seal off the 5th dimension because he was scared of SMP. How is that not embarrassing?

That sounds like PIS. Mxy from my understanding is like at least abstract level.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:07 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alfheim
That sounds like PIS. Mxy from my understanding is like at least abstract level.

Well SMP did have outside help to de-power Mxy first. Still Mxy did look scared though. SMP as later revealed had the full powers of a Guardian boosting his abilities at the time, as well.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:11 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Kutulu
Well SMP did have outside help to de-power Mxy first. Still Mxy did look scared though. SMP as later revealed had the full powers of a Guardian boosting his abilities at the time, as well.
What's funny is,
even before his current power-up, Prime was ultimatley responsible for the rebirth of the Multiverse.

The kid is insanely powerful.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
What's funny is,
even before his current power-up, Prime was ultimatley responsible for the rebirth of the Multiverse.

The kid is insanely powerful.

HE really is. But then one has to wonder Just how powerful one gaurdian is if they can literally rip him atom from atom and at the same time, empower him so much that he can punch his way into the 5th. It really puts into perspective how powerful Depowered AM is, How powerful the gaurdians are, and why He got rid of them the first time around, and Superboy prime. Barring exotic powers, He's got to be high skyfather level. And Really, I don't know too many skyfathers able to retcon and bring back multiverses.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 11:26 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

HE really is. But then one has to wonder Just how powerful one gaurdian is if they can literally rip him atom from atom and at the same time, empower him so much that he can punch his way into the 5th. It really puts into perspective how powerful Depowered AM is, How powerful the gaurdians are, and why He got rid of them the first time around, and Superboy prime. Barring exotic powers, He's got to be high skyfather level. And Really, I don't know too many skyfathers able to retcon and bring back multiverses.
Simply put,
Pre-Crisis characters are just a way for writers to do whatever the hell they want/need to -- without any 'logical' explination.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 02:55 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Simply put,
Pre-Crisis characters are just a way for writers to do whatever the hell they want/need to -- without any 'logical' explination.

I wonder if any other Pre Crisis Characters will be making thier way back. I'd love to see a precrisis Firestorm come and Kick SBP's ass.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 05:55 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I wonder if any other Pre Crisis Characters will be making thier way back. I'd love to see a precrisis Firestorm come and Kick SBP's ass.
Post-crisis Firestorm's feats have been much more impressive than in his pre-crisis days.... imo.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 10:18 PM
123KID
Restricted

Account Restricted

so Mxy ever effected the entire omniverse with his power ?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 10:45 PM
123KID is currently offline Click here to Send 123KID a Private Message Find more posts by 123KID Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by 123KID
so Mxy ever effected the entire omniverse with his power ?
Well I'll put it this way.
I couldn't see Wanda taking on Emperor Joker!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 11:06 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote