KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Storm, Wolverine, NC and Cyclops Vs. Justice League

Storm, Wolverine, NC and Cyclops Vs. Justice League
Started by: Lady Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

Storm, Wolverine, NC and Cyclops Vs. Justice League

As seen in the cartoon:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Hawkgirl

Vs

X-Men as seen in the comics:
Storm
Wolverine
Cyclops
Nightcrawler

Adding:
Jean Gray

It think it would be quite even big grin

Perspective

Last edited by Rapidash on Jan 2nd, 2008 at 11:28 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 11:26 AM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Re: Storm, Wolverine, NC and Cyclops Vs. Justice League

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lady Fox
As seen in the cartoon:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Hawkgirl

Vs

X-Men as seen in the comics:
Storm
Wolverine
Cyclops
Nightcrawler

Adding:
Jean Gray

It think it would be quite even big grin
Nice sig and the Justice League dominate this fight.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 01:14 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Thank you big grin

Really? I thought the cartoon version of the characters were greatly weakened. Superman has been beaten silly with physical force in it stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 01:24 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Thank you big grin

Really? I thought the cartoon version of the characters were greatly weakened. Superman has been beaten silly with physical force in it stick out tongue
The last episode proved that Superman held back a lot that was him at his strongest and then theirs the Flash running near the speed of light to beat the crap out of Lex/Brainiac and then Wonderwoman taking out The Huntress, The Vixen, Hawkgirl and The Black Cannery at the same time i think The Justice League as to much power in this fight.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 01:34 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Fair enough. I am not that educated in their powers, as I just like watching the serie. Doomsday slaugthered Superman with physical force and I thought Jean would manifest more force than Doomsday could ever stick out tongue

Perspective

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 01:43 PM
iceman24567

Fair enough. I am not that educated in their powers, as I just like watching the serie. Doomsday slaugthered Superman with physical force and I thought Jean would manifest more force than Doomsday could ever stick out tongue
I think The Flash could knock her out before she starts any trouble.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 01:56 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Storm solos

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 01:57 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I certainly doubt that no expression

Perspective

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 02:13 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I would go with the Cartoon Justice league but they kind of sucked. GL's constructs always broke, Flash always tripped, Superman rarely used his speed and just bricked it out, same with Wonder Woman. Hawkgirl's biggest asset is her planetbuster deflecting mace. Manhunter did like nothing but phase out of the fray and use telepathy, which wasn't all that great, until the Suicide Squad episode, which was a ****ing excellent episode by the way.

Batman though... he still had twinked out martial arts skills and infinite intelligence so they might still have a chance.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2008 02:26 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote