KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Strength Contest

Superman Strength Contest
Started by: SupremeMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SupremeMan

Superman Strength Contest

I saw this idea on another forum but thought it was a good idea.

For the sake of discussion, we will have a percentage scale in which Superman represents a 100 on the scale. Superman has 100% of Superman's strength, logically enough. I'll give a list of characters and you rate where they stand on the Superman scale. For example, let's say you think Thor has 90% of the strength Superman has. Then he'd be a 90 on the scale. Pretty simple. If you think someone I list is stronger than Superman, just say he's off the scale because you think he is stronger than Superman. This is sheer physical strength, not overall power level or who would win in a fight.

Colossus

Ben Grimm

Black Adam

Wonder Woman

World War Hulk

Classic Green Hulk at normal/ calm) strength

She-Hulk

Captain Marvel

Mary Marvel

Power Girl

Supergirl

Martian Manhunter

Feel free to add anyone you want and rate them. I left out characters like Sentry and Hyperion as they are Superman clones to begin with.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:42 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gokurules
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Superman Strength Contest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SupremeMan

For the sake of discussion, we will have a percentage scale in which Superman represents a 100 on the scale. Superman has 100% of Superman's strength, logically enough. I'll give a list of characters and you rate where they stand on the Superman scale. For example, let's say you think Thor has 90% of the strength Superman has. Then he'd be a 90 on the scale. Pretty simple. If you think someone I list is stronger than Superman, just say he's off the scale because you think he is stronger than Superman. This is sheer physical strength, not overall power level or who would win in a fight.

Colossus

Ben Grimm

Black Adam

Wonder Woman

World War Hulk

She-Hulk

Captain Marvel

Mary Marvel

Power Girl

Supergirl

Martian Manhunter

Feel free to add anyone you want and rate them. I left out characters like Sentry and Hyperion as they are Superman clones to begin with.

Goku is much stronger.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 10:44 PM
Gokurules is currently offline Click here to Send Gokurules a Private Message Find more posts by Gokurules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gokurules
Goku is much stronger.
Not allowed and no hes not. roll eyes (sarcastic)

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:05 PM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Superman Strength Contest

Originally posted by Gokurules
Goku is much stronger.

Please stop trolling.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:07 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Colossus

Ben Grimm

Black Adam

Wonder Woman

World War Hulk

She-Hulk

Captain Marvel

Mary Marvel

Power Girl

Supergirl

Martian Manhunter

Colossus-40

Ben Grimm-42

Black Adam-100

Wonder Woman-91

World War Hulk-130 normally

Classic Green Hulk at normal/ calm) strength-70

She-Hulk-65

Captain Marvel-100

Mary Marvel-90 never been as impressive as CM and BA but I know she has the power.

Power Girl-79

Supergirl-96

Martian Manhunter-98

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:07 PM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gokurules
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Superman Strength Contest

Originally posted by endrict
Please stop trolling.

I just like Goku, I named myself after him. He's cool. Who's that in yout picture thingy?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:09 PM
Gokurules is currently offline Click here to Send Gokurules a Private Message Find more posts by Gokurules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Colossus- .03

Ben Grimm- .006

Black Adam- 120

Wonder Woman -80

World War Hulk- .5

Classic Green Hulk at normal/ calm) strength- .01

She-Hulk- .007

Captain Marvel- 120

Mary Marvel- 40

Power Girl- 90

Supergirl- 60

Martian Manhunter - 70

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:29 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

aaahhh....a Marvel hater. cool

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:33 PM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Colossus- .03

Ben Grimm- .006

Black Adam- 120

Wonder Woman -80

World War Hulk- .5

She-Hulk- .007

Captain Marvel- 120

Mary Marvel- 40

Power Girl- 90

Supergirl- 60

Martian Manhunter - 70

your absolutely right, but thats the main problem with dc characters

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:47 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Since when is The Thing stronger than Colossus? What the f**k??

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jan 6th, 2008 11:57 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I estimate Superman's average (because it flucuates)non-holding back strength is from 40billion tons (john byrne) to 133 quintillion tons (1/3 of all star Supeman two handed). So the strength of the average holding back Superman is 40%.

Colossus, Ben Grimm, Classic Green Hulk at normal/ calm), and She Hulk are all less than 1%

Black Adam-40% (equal to a holding back Supeman)

Wonder Woman-40%

World War Hulk-(as far the the greatest strength he achieved in the series and not his potential) I say 60%

Captain Marvel-40%

Mary Marvel-? (I don't know her very well)

Power Girl-probably 20-30%

Supergirl-60%

Martian Manhunter-30%

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:36 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by h1a8
I estimate Superman's average (because it flucuates)non-holding back strength is from 40billion tons (john byrne) to 133 quintillion tons (1/3 of all star Supeman two handed). So the strength of the average holding back Superman is 40%.

Colossus, Ben Grimm, Classic Green Hulk at normal/ calm), and She Hulk are all less than 1%

Wonder Woman-40%

World War Hulk-(as far the the greatest strength he achieved in the series and not his potential) I say 60%

Captain Marvel-40%

Supergirl-60%

Martian Manhunter-30%

Finally. Someone who isn't huffing.

Colossus- .03

Ben Grimm- .006

Black Adam- 120

Wonder Woman -80

World War Hulk- .5

She-Hulk- .007

Captain Marvel- 120

Mary Marvel- 40

Power Girl- 90

Supergirl- 60

Martian Manhunter - 70

Black Adam isn't stronger than Superman nor is Captain Marvel. Most of your list fails.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Last edited by Grinning Goku on Jan 7th, 2008 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 12:46 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeMan

Answering my own questions

Colossus: According to listed lifting capacity, less than 1%

Ben Grimm: same as above

Black Adam: 100% roughly the same as Superman give or take a little

Wonder Woman: Estimate about 50%

World War Hulk: This one I don't know myself. Just threw it in to see what people thought.

Classic Green Hulk at normal/ calm) strength: Less than 1%

She-Hulk: same

Captain Marvel: 100% about the same as Superman, possibly slightly less due to underconfidence

Mary Marvel: Theoretically the same as Cap and Black Adam, maybe slightly less

Power Girl: If kryptonian male to female strength is about the same as humans, probably 55%

Supergirl: As a teenaged girl, would probabaly be 30-40%. Rocketship sun boost and early fights made her seem at least close to his level BUT she was also about as strong as Powergirl (inconsistency anyone?). I'll say 50%

Martian Manhunter: Just a guess but 80-90%

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:26 AM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

World War Hulk: This one I don't know myself. Just threw it in to see what people thought.

Captain Marvel: 100% about the same as Superman, possibly slightly less due to underconfidence

Power Girl: If kryptonian male to female strength is about the same as humans, probably 55%

Supergirl: As a teenaged girl, would probabaly be 30-40%. Rocketship sun boost and early fights made her seem at least close to his level BUT she was also about as strong as Powergirl (inconsistency anyone?). I'll say 50%

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:31 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Not bad. But since DC characters seem to be about, roughly, 1 billion times stronger than Marvel's (eg, 100 tons to 100 billion tons), saying a character is less than 1%--while technically accurate--still makes him/her seem stronger than they really are.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 01:56 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Originally posted by Mindship
Not bad. But since DC characters seem to be about, roughly, 1 billion times stronger than Marvel's (eg, 100 tons to 100 billion tons), saying a character is less than 1%--while technically accurate--still makes him/her seem stronger than they really are.

Well if your intent was to make me laugh...IT WORKED!!!! big grin

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:01 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

Colossus- .03

Ben Grimm- .006

Black Adam- 120

Wonder Woman -80

World War Hulk- .5

She-Hulk- .007

Captain Marvel- 120

Mary Marvel- 40

Power Girl- 90

Supergirl- 60

Martian Manhunter - 70

eek!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:02 AM
King Kandy

Originally posted by Mindship

Sorry I don't speak retard.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:08 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Child Rebel
Blackout

Originally posted by h1a8

Wonder Woman-40%

Captain Marvel-40%

Supergirl-60%

Martian Manhunter-30%

no expression

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:23 AM
Child Rebel is currently offline Click here to Send Child Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by Child Rebel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Colossus 30%

Ben Grimm 40%

Black Adam 90%

Wonder Woman 90%

World War Hulk 90%

Classic Green Hulk at normal/ calm) strength 40%

She-Hulk 30%

Captain Marvel 95%

Mary Marvel 40%

Power Girl 85%

Supergirl 85%

Martian Manhunter 85%

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 02:41 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote