KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » i am a legand gauntlet(sort of)

i am a legand gauntlet(sort of)
Started by: LORD B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

i am a legand gauntlet(sort of)

which newyork based superhero would be able to survive day to day life surviving morning and nighttimes,after said event?

out of interest how long could they last?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:10 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

I think Spider-Man could survive for as long as needed. Also Luke Cage, along with Ironfist. I think it would be a great scene to see Ironfist fighting off the infected.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:36 PM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:37 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

None since they'd probably all be effected. Though if they get the immunity to it..probably any of the. They could do it a lot easier also. Spidey wouldn't need to worry about them since he could get away from them easily and has the spider-sense to warn him if they come, most of the X-men that I know of should be able to easily, Reed would just cure it, any of the other F4 would do fine surviving along with Daredevil. If they ended up fighting them they probably wouldn't survive but just staying alive inside the city shouldn't be problem for most since they fight bigger threats.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 07:59 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I think it would be a great scene to see Ironfist fighting off the infected.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:07 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

wolverines healing factor would be a major asset for him.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:13 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Hands down....

The Punisher

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:30 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Hands down....

The Punisher
smokin'
hed be like a kid in a candy store

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:33 PM
Darth Martin

Any superhero. no expression

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:46 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

I was also thinking the Punisher (you said New York based). The dude would virtually be thanking his lucky stars for the situation probably.

There re others who would do pretty well (even better, far better) but the most interesting to follow would almost certainly be the Punisher.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 04:23 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Blade

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 04:28 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yea Blade would be best suited. but Punisher's good too. Robert Neville's a poor man's Frank Castle.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 10:34 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote