KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rambo Vs Punisher

Rambo Vs Punisher
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rambo Vs Punisher

Fight in a jungle

Who wins?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 04:52 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Two crazy vietnam vets with hair-trigger tempers and an ungodly fixation with violence ?

Pretty much comes down to weapons.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 05:22 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
severance
Plot is better than power

Rambo took on the entire Russian army in Rambo 3 - with a bow and arrow. Punisher is going down in a ridiculously unrealistic way.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 05:37 PM
severance is currently offline Click here to Send severance a Private Message Find more posts by severance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Me and my friend talk about this...

The way we rationalize it is really simple and rather foolish lol

Rambo has Four movies
Punisher has one(two if we count dolph's version)

Punisher has years of comic book stories
Rambo does not

You decide who wins hehe

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 05:46 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

I did this one b4 and my awnser is the same . Punisher would unload an army's worth of artillery into the direction of Rambo.

and all missing the mark (Rambo has some sort of anti get shot aura thing going on) and severly wonding Frank with his first shot with a bow & arrow made out of a shoe string and a tree branch, and his only arrow made out of a used chicken bone and leaves.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 05:49 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
severance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by complexbrother
I did this one b4 and my awnser is the same . Punisher would unload an army's worth of artillery into the direction of Rambo.

and all missing the mark (Rambo has some sort of anti get shot aura thing going on) and severly wonding Frank with his first shot with a bow & arrow made out of a shoe string and a tree branch, and his only arrow made out of a used chicken bone and leaves.

laughing

exactly right

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 06:17 PM
severance is currently offline Click here to Send severance a Private Message Find more posts by severance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 08:31 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeMan

It all depends on whose BS field is bigger. Does Rambo have that aura that turns the Punisher into an incompetent klutz that can't hit the proverbial broad side of the barn with a gunshot?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 08:36 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeMan

Weird Al Yankovic's Rambo parody from the movie, "UHF".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n1hKQULa9Y

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 08:42 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

kinda even fight on paper, but frank fought the russian. that is like all the rambo movies wrapped into one guy.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2008 08:46 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

(please log in to view the image)

Bump :P

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 07:30 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely Rambo.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 07:50 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naw....

Frank beat Wolvie.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 08:16 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
severance

John Rambo could beat wolverine. If he cuts him up he'll just get out his sewing kit and patch hiimself up and then scream "You drew first blood"

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 12:28 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

First Blood Rambo pwns!

Any Rambo wins but First Blood is the only one that totally pwns Frank's arss. lol
Unless the John Rambo is actually half as good as they've hyped it up to be. Which it almost definitely isn't.

Either way I'm going to check it out this weekend. big grin

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 04:47 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Entity
First Blood Rambo pwns!

Any Rambo wins but First Blood is the only one that totally pwns Frank's arss. lol
Unless the John Rambo is actually half as good as they've hyped it up to be. Which it almost definitely isn't.

Either way I'm going to check it out this weekend. big grin

Rambo decapitates a guy with either his fists or his knife.

The Movie will rock!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 04:52 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by grey fox
Rambo decapitates a guy with either his fists or his knife.

The Movie will rock!
I am pretty giddy to see John turn the torrent on the guy driving the jeep! eek!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:00 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Has anyone seen it?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 11:31 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Has anyone seen it?

I saw it last weekend.....IT ROCKS!! I'm a fan of all of the Rambo films, and besides the first one, this new one is easily the next best one in the series. There's several things about it I really, really liked but I don't want to give any of them away for fear of ruining it for anyone who wasn't seen it yet, but go see it!!! Definately worth the price of admission!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 06:36 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Rambo is a 60 year old giant piece of bread dough with muscles under it...

no expression

Old Post Feb 1st, 2008 06:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote